What's new

RSS strikes again: 'Foreigners' Isaac Newton, Akbar the great to be chucked out of Rajasthan text bo

....... my family members don't like him not because he was Muslim but because my ancestors lost all their land because of fighting between kachwaha rajputs & mughals

My family also lost lands when Ranjit Singh conquered Punjab and confiscated land and then redistributed to his Sikh generals.

RSS terrorist Crime Master Gogo threatening to play with eye balls of Muslims . Thanks Quaid for Two Nation Theory.

CBuf6y9VIAA2WI9.jpg:large

Last edited:
My family also lost lands when Ranjit Singh conquered Punjab and confiscated land and then redistributed to his generals.
You see that causes hate & its justified but time passes & I don't hate him any more

Akbar was born and lived all his life in South Asia. How did he became an invader ?
Not exactly, A invaders progeny doesn't become native,just by living there.

The truth is Indian express is peddling lies and replacing truth with concocted and whitewashed history
Can anyone refute the points given below in this article?

Is BJP replacing Newton in textbooks, or is Indian Express replacing truth with agenda?
Is BJP replacing Newton in textbooks, or is Indian Express replacing truth with agenda?

And Indians are more worried about Pakistani textbooks....................................

How many South Asian generations does a person need to be considered a native ? Are the descendents of Aryan invaders considered natives now ? Aryans also invaded from Central Asia and destroyed native Dravidian Indus Valley civilization.
This Aryan Invasion theory was debated to death, there is no such thing as Aryan and Dravidian races or Civilizations.You continue to peddle Lies of Western Indologists even now, when they themselves discarded such theories in West after the fallout of WW2.Where copying Indian history made them pay dearly in WW2,where pseudo aryan race theories were created.
Aryan Invasion — History or Politics? | Archaeology Online
New research debunks Aryan invasion theory | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Only Pakistanis believe in Aryan and Dravidian races and Civilizations while the rest of the world and India has debunked such theories.

Really !! where is his final resting place I will pay my respects to him.
I think it was the jatts who dug up his remains and burned them,so his final resting place is ashes. :D

This Aryan Invasion theory was debated to death, there is no such thing as Aryan and Dravidian races or Civilizations.You continue to peddle Lies of Western Indologists even now, when they themselves discarded such theories in West after the fallout of WW2.Where copying Indian history made them pay dearly in WW2,where pseudo aryan race theories were created.
Aryan Invasion — History or Politics? | Archaeology Online
New research debunks Aryan invasion theory | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Only Pakistanis believe in Aryan and Dravidian races and Civilizations while the rest of the world and India has debunked such theories.

I think it was the jatts who dug up his remains and burned them,so his final resting place is ashes. :D
You mean Ganga Jamuni tahzeeb :o:

what??

didn't westerners have anything better to do just after ww2 than debate the history of india??

what??
ao Ranghar .. tumhari hi kami thi.

There is absolutely no mention of removing anyone. They just want to includes names of Indians who achieved in their fields. That actually is a good step.

Back
Top Bottom