What's new

RSS at it again! Threatening Pakistan cricket team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aray bhaya final main pohanchnay say pehlay hee shiv sena ki neend ur gaee ha socho hum final main pohanchy tau kahin joker budhay ka daam hee na nikal jay :P

we want to save him from heart hamrage
:D

I always believed Shiv Sena is funded by ISI(pakistanis)..

We want him to go away..u want to save him..:angry:u proved my theory;)

Can't be done without ur help Jana ji :tongue:

sure any time

logo-1212626900.gif

but know you know plus you also have your agency called RAW and we know its not pro pakistan ok

:P oh well if that was the achievement damn they should have told me before. atleast we could have stopped historical deadly riots in India by them.

What have the riots do with telling you.

Oh well I get it, you would have told Dawood to stop the blasts and we would not have the riots.

Brilliant.

if all was going well pakistan should also been an co-host, what an embarrassing movement for pakistani cricket, when whole south asia is hosting the ICC world cup except pakistan , pakistan being a host cannot play a single game in there country

For one the thread starter does not know the difference between RSS and Shiv Sena.

Also does not know these statements are more political than anything else.

What have the riots do with telling you.

Oh well I get it, you would have told Dawood to stop the blasts and we would not have the riots.

Brilliant.

;) i would have asked him to stop giving bhata to bharati actors and politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom