What's new

RSS at it again! Threatening Pakistan cricket team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh--
as if shiv sena gona stop us from coming to india for the final and beat the hell out of indian cricket team-- This world cup is ours--

Pakistan ICC cricket World Champions-2011

:P if wishes were horses

I have no doubt in my team- On its day Pakistan can beat any one--

I hope these days come frequently-- :D
and i hope Bal thakray gets a heart attack after seeing us winning the world cup :whistle:

Also does not know these statements are more political than anything else.

For starters I have made it clear that I though that they were the same. Now for the seconds part that is your statement well the way it goes for you guys is that if some clown says it from your side then its a statement, if some one from our side does it then its a threat. Hypocrisy at its best.

I have no doubt in my team- On its day Pakistan can beat any one--

I hope these days come frequently-- :D
and i hope Bal thakray gets a heart attack after seeing us winning the world cup :whistle:

:D i hope so if we win and see him having heart attack

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

after world cup....thackery with afridi....i really liked the six you hit on the last ball....:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D i hope so if we win and see him having heart attack

Say for the sake of heart attack-- say-- we will win and bal thakray will have a heart attack :tup: -- no ifs and buts--

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

after world cup....thackery with afridi....i really liked the six you hit on the last ball....:woot:

Lol.. wth is that !!!

Javaid- Bal thakray-- Dawood-- some thing is cooking--

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom