What's new

RSS at it again! Threatening Pakistan cricket team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes my favourit colour
bacha joker ka ashirwad leta jaa.

1.jpg

Do you really Take this Idiot Seriously?? Come on Jana, Please do not Insult us by taking this man Seriously....He is an Embodiment of embarrassment

Do you really Take this Idiot Seriously?? Come on Jana, Please do not Insult us by taking this man Seriously....He is an Embodiment of embarrassment

i like his outfit both in terms of the fabric colour and the circus entity

Breaking News:

Katrina Kaif - The most searched woman by men in India.

Bal Thackrey - The most searched man by women in Pakistan :P

Bal Thackrey must be blushing:rofl:

;) tharki men search and being searched

You say terrorist roaming freely, Shiv is a nice example

i like his outfit both in terms of the fabric colour and the circus entity

Well, those once used to be the outfit of pure souls.... Trend has changed, now the most impure ones use it....

Really cheap from a cheap party ,they are really messing up a peaceful sport with politics and personal hate

If it happens it will really not do any good to indian cricket as other cricket playing nations will have that x factor in mind next time .

Cricket was used to promote peace b/w to nations but sadly now the same game is being used to manipulate and create tensions b/w nations.really cheap act on the part of shiv sena

Dont worry..if(and its a bigggg If) Pakistan reaches final..

Sharad Pawar jo chori ka maal ab tak kamaya hai..usme se thoda Bal Thackry ko khiladega...Bal Thackrey bhi khush..hum bhi khush..tum bhi khush

very nice they should dig the pitches again heheheheheh

Tubelight moment!!!

Before the next sowing season, I'll tell Shiv Sena that I've invited Pakistan to play cricket in my fields (khet). They will dig up my fields for free :D

You say terrorist roaming freely, Shiv is a nice example

Terrorist roaming freely ?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pakistani person asking this ??

Ye bat tumhe suit nahi karti
(Matlb tumhe to bilkul bhi nahi)

shiv sena cant bear the agony of their arch rivals beating them on their home turf..:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom