What's new

Root cause of Hindu Muslim division

RSS and Taliban type organisation always tries to divide us in religion caste colour.
Taliban flourish under America . RSS flourish under east india company

Sorry buddy.
Comparing RSS to Taliban is worse than comparing Islam to KKK.

This is the exact misleading I am talking about.

Here you compare RSS with Taliban.
Some where else some Hindu lunatic is comparing Islam and your historical figures with something much worse...So, stop the hyperbole if you are genuinely interested in having a debate.

@fsayed quote me any single muslim ruler (except Akbar, who later embraced deen-E-ilahi) in indian subcontinentcwho didn't vandalised temples and converted people... even rajiya, tried vandalising kashi vishwanath temple, and the lion tipu who converted 30000 nairs, killed women and child with equal brutality... Even Akbar just used the alternate way instead of forced one

@fsayed quote me any single muslim ruler (except Akbar, who later embraced deen-E-ilahi) in indian subcontinentcwho didn't vandalised temples and converted people... even rajiya, tried vandalising kashi vishwanath temple, and the lion tipu who converted 30000 nairs, killed women and child with equal brutality... Even Akbar just used the alternate way instead of forced one

Sher Shah Suri may be.

Sher Shah Suri may be.

That's the problem.
We are not sure of even one Mughar leader who was not xenophobic and didn't destroy Hindus...
And yet we crib on Britishers for supposed distortion of history. The leftist academics of India had a field day with our history and text books for decades now..

I mean, some clowns made Sword of Tipu Sultan as TV serial to show him great and we lapped up the spliced history of this monster as truth.

Not to offend anyone here. If someone is touchy-feely about religion, please don't read further.

Religion was born when the first con-man met the first fool. Over time, the con men got even more shrewd. The newer the befooling, the more radical the fools became. And no, the latest con man was not the last one. There will be more. Humans love chaos.

If nothing happens without god's will, if god controls and manages everything, then we are worse off than a toy robot. I am pretty sure, no god - not yours, not mine - is goofy enough to let us do what we are currently doing - wasting time on PDF. This has to be our freewill, and this itself proves that - either god doesn't exist, or is not so omnipotent as we think.

Some one once told me that the ritual and practical part is opposite . If Right is auspicious for me then left is auspicious for them . How come two conflicting thoughts stay at one place . Its not like the conflicting beliefs of the Hindu faith itself .

Root cause of Hindu Muslim division : The same age old "my imaginary friend is stronger than that of yours" bull-crap, What else could it be??

And the history of murderous Islamic rampage [Sikandar Butshikan, Aurangzeb, whole rabble of Delhi sultanate mass murders (all of them), Tipu, etc],or the fact that Muslims are treacherous lot who have a history of backstabbing [Voting for Pakistan in referendum, and then shamelessly not leaving (I am talking about whole laundry list of UP, Bihar, and even TN muslims voting for Pakistan); battle of Talikota and others], or the fact that they follow a religion that is just a vehicle of Arab racial imperialism is not?

Sher Shah Suri may be.

Wrong answer.

Some one once told me that the ritual and practical part is opposite . If Right is auspicious for me then left is auspicious for them . How come two conflicting thoughts stay at one place . Its not like the conflicting beliefs of the Hindu faith itself .

Very few Hindus (or for that matter non-Abrahmics care for other's rituals). With Muslims the main problematic issue is blood soaked history. Even Cow slaughter is politicized because Muslims made slaughtering cows a political symbol, and feeding beef to new converts which became an integral part of Islamic conversions in India.

Every wondered why India is a nation ,even after having more ethnic diversity than Europe, while Europe is not? The reason is lack of history of bloodletting between various ethnicities on basis of their ethnic identity. Kannadas did not slaughtered more Marathis then they slaughtered Kannadas. This ensured that there was no deep seated hatred between various ethnic groups so that when they were put together in one country with nothing in common ,except religion, they struck together; while Europeans with history of killing each other have developed a conditioned aversion for each other, so when they are put together in EU, Britons and Frenchies could still not help taking potshots at each other.

History has a way of lingering long after events which give rise to it have passed by.

The fact of the matter is, religion in general is a completely outdated system which is simply doesn't belong in 21st century anymore, it's just incompatible with our modern values and morals.
Perhaps back in the days when there was no concept of nation states with well defined laws and constitutions it was a in fact, necessary evil to keep the people united (and keep us from killing and raping the fuckk outta each other, although to what extent they succeeded in meeting this objective, if it was one of the objectives at all, remains debatable at best), and also, to try and answer various questions wrt to various natural phenomena, since our understanding of science was rudimentary at best.
But now, at this age and time, when science has made so much progress and our knowledge base continues to grow and getting enrich by leaps and bounds (heck the human race is now on the verge of creating artificial organic life forms or truly "playing god" as the saying goes) and above all, when we've got the nation states to keep us united, there is just reason left for religions to be around.
But since it ain't going anywhere, not in the near foreseeable future at least, we'll continue to remain divided and segregated and also killing each other off.Just my two cents.

That's the problem.
We are not sure of even one Mughar leader who was not xenophobic and didn't destroy Hindus....

The very fact that Akbar is revered ,even though being a morally bankrupt character, speak volumes about low expectation from Muslims in India. Akbar was not great, he was OK, but for lack of any better character, people have to hype him up.

And the history of murderous Islamic rampage [Sikandar Butshikan, Aurangzeb, whole rabble of Delhi sultanate mass murders (all of them), Tipu, etc],or the fact that Muslims are treacherous lot who have a history of backstabbing [Voting for Pakistan in referendum, and then shamelessly not leaving (I am talking about whole laundry list of UP, Bihar, and even TN muslims voting for Pakistan); battle of Talikota and others], or the fact that they follow a religion that is just a vehicle of Arab racial imperialism is not?

I'm thoroughly aware of this fact but again, all that carnage and backstabbing and treachery and bloodshed, all of it, ultimately boiled down to the very basic (and rather stupid) question - "whose imaginary friend (or friends) is the real one".As the question originally asked by the thread starter - 'which is root cause of the division?' , I kept my answer limited to that root cause.

Wrong answer.
Very much possible since I'm not that well acquainted with history as it wasn't my subject.

Very few Hindus (or for that matter non-Abrahmics care for other's rituals). With Muslims the main problematic issue is blood soaked history. Even Cow slaughter is politicized because Muslims made slaughtering cows a political symbol, and feeding beef to new converts which became an integral part of Islamic conversions in India.

Every wondered why India is a nation ,even after having more ethnic diversity than Europe, while Europe is not? The reason is lack of history of bloodletting between various ethnicities on basis of their ethnic identity. Kannadas did not slaughtered more Marathis then they slaughtered Kannadas. This ensured that there was no deep seated hatred between various ethnic groups so that when they were put together in one country with nothing in common ,except religion, they struck together; while Europeans with history of killing each other have developed a conditioned aversion for each other, so when they are put together in EU, Britons and Frenchies could still not help taking potshots at each other.

History has a way of lingering long after events which give rise to it have passed by.

Have to agree here.

Dara shikoh?

The fact of the matter is, religion in general is a completely outdated system which is simply doesn't belong in 21st century anymore, it's just incompatible with our modern values and morals.
Perhaps back in the days when there was no concept of nation states with well defined laws and constitutions it was a in fact, necessary evil to keep the people united (and keep us from killing and raping the fuckk outta each other, although to what extent they succeeded in meeting this objective, if it was one of the objectives at all, remains debatable at best), and also, to try and answer various questions wrt to various natural phenomena, since our understanding of science was rudimentary at best.
But now, at this age and time, when science has made so much progress and our knowledge base continues to grow and getting enrich by leaps and bounds (heck the human race is now on the verge of creating artificial organic life forms or truly "playing god" as the saying goes) and above all, when we've got the nation states to keep us united, there is just reason left for religions to be around.
But since it ain't going anywhere, not in the near foreseeable future at least, we'll continue to remain divided and segregated and also killing each other off.Just my two cents.

The question of existence of god is beyond the scope of science, as scientific method is just a very small part of epistemology.

Read about induction, and you would come to understand the illogical nature of Atheism.

Dara shikoh?

He was not even an Emperor for a single day. Though was certainly moderate than Aurangzeb (who btw is best thing that happened to Hindus as he broke alliance with Rajputs and gave a big boost to Marathas).

The question of existence of god is beyond the scope of science, as scientific method is just a very small part of epistemology.
Worst straw man ever!!
Read about induction, and you would come to understand the illogical nature of Atheism.
Yeah right, just because your highness says so.Looks like you need to brush up your knowledge about atheism in the first place - it's not a belief system that it can be shot down by terming it as illogical, it's a simple stand that there are no evidence to suggest the existent of a god or anything supernatural for that matter......................, and that it's the theists who needs to bring forward the evidence since they are the ones making the positive claims here!!Don't know about you but i for one can see nothing illogical in here!!

Back
Top Bottom