What's new

Organization of Buddhist Nations

Why do Hindus follow Shankaracharyas?

Christianity is not a local religion. It is spread all over the world. Had Hinduism been a world religion, it too would have faced similar situation. You can't expect a religious head in every country! Even MNCs have Corporate Headquarter in just one city whereas regional centres are there in many places.
But shankaracharya is not the soveirgn head of a state but pope is the head of a state.
And Christianity is a business so the MNC analogy is more than correct.

Why do Hindus follow Shankaracharyas?
Shankaracharya don't own Hinduism. Actually no one owns Hinduism. There are a lot of Hindus all over the world, they don't need to pay heed to any place in India unless they have their own interests.

You can't expect a religious head in every country! Even MNCs have Corporate Headquarter in just one city whereas regional centres are there in many places.
Religion is an MNC? Awesome.

I maybe wrong but i think only Catholics follow the Vatican

Why do you expect everyone to be similar to Hindus? For Catholics, Pope is the head. For non Catholic Christians, he is not. Whats the big deal?

Tell me, hindu temples with tonnes of gold and truck loads of money is not like an MNC? Heck, they even charge for "darshan"!

But shankaracharya is not the soveirgn head of a state but pope is the head of a state.
And Christianity is a business so the MNC analogy is more than correct.

Only Muslims need such Organization .

Let there be no Organization on line of OIC . Its a regressive idea . There is a reason why there is no Organization of Christian Nations . Let us follow THAT reason .

There is an organisation of christian nations ...... its called NATO.

The exception is Turkey and it is already on a collision course with NATO.

Why do you expect everyone to be similar to Hindus? For Catholics, Pope is the head. For non Catholic Christians, he is not. Whats the big deal?

Tell me, hindu temples with tonnes of gold and truck loads of money is not like an MNC? Heck, they even charge for "darshan"!

For being an MNC you have to be in MULTIPLE Nations with a single HQ.

Only ISKON comes to mind and it does not have a central authority.

The issue it you are always ready to show mirror to others. Christian peoples' belief in Pope is extremism too. Can't Christians be independent of all these popes, bishops, churches, etc like a progressive Christian? :-)

Its your, pseudo liberals and pseudo seculars stand that a Hindu following his religion according to his belief is extremist while a person from minority religion following his religion according to his books and stuff is his constitutional right since our country is secular :-).

Now answer why should Hindus let cow be killed since they believe it to be holy in their religion? Why pseudo liberals interfere and selectively teach Hindus only to be a liberal? :-)

People donate money to temples as their own wish. And that charge for "darshan" is to control overpopulated crowd.

They are not a sovereign state under the protection of Vienna convention. That old fart in rome is.

Can hindus be progressive by becoming independent of Brahmins? Why follow their diktats?

You can have a look at my previous posts. I always advocate ban on cow slaughter to honour the sentiments of hindus. Its mutual understanding and respect which is the 'idea of India'.

Regarding commercialization, I believe all religions have developed a sound business plan through ages. A whole nation can face economic slump,face recession. Religious people are immune to such things. Our fear of God is their guarantee for economic security.

The issue it you are always ready to show mirror to others. Christian peoples' belief in Pope is extremism too. Can't Christians be independent of all these popes, bishops, churches, etc like a progressive Christian? :-)

Its your, pseudo liberals and pseudo seculars stand that a Hindu following his religion according to his belief is extremist while a person from minority religion following his religion according to his books and stuff is his constitutional right since our country is secular :-).

Now answer why should Hindus let cow be killed since they believe it to be holy in their religion? Why pseudo liberals interfere and selectively teach Hindus only to be a liberal? :-)

People donate money to temples as their own wish. And that charge for "darshan" is to control overpopulated crowd.

There is an organisation of christian nations ...... its called NATO.

The exception is Turkey and it is already on a

For being an MNC you have to be in MULTIPLE Nations with a single HQ.

Only ISKON comes to mind and it does not have a central authority.

Can hindus be progressive by becoming independent of Brahmins? Why follow their diktats?

You can have a look at my previous posts. I always advocate ban on cow slaughter to honour the sentiments of hindus. Its mutual understanding and respect which is the 'idea of India'.

Regarding commercialization, I believe all religions have developed a sound business plan through ages. A whole nation can face economic slump,face recession. Religious people are immune to such things. Our fear of God is their guarantee for economic security.

what kind of nonsense is that?

Brahmin this brahmins that. Don't attribute your failures on some one perticular. If there is a failure. Whole Hindu community is to be blamed.

1) First those ex Hindus who surrendered to Muslims which are found in Pakistan, they should have fought like their ancestors fought with Alexander.
2) Second those Hindus who opressed
3) Third those who got opressed.
4) fourth those Hindus who are ashamed to be Hindus
5) Those Hindus who want to remain Shudra to get reservation
6) Those Hindus who blame a perticular caste. ( you are among them)

Ya ..... its all because of the "evil brahmins" :lol:

Now let me reverse it.

Can christians be progressive by becoming independent of Priest and Fathers and Bishops and popes ? Why follow their diktats ?

Who are you to decide and question what Hindus should believe or follow or even if they are "progressive" enough ? If this blatant bigotry is what you declare as "secular" then you have just given us a good idea how deep the Rot really is.

6) Those Hindus who blame a perticular caste. ( you are among them)

'She' is a Christian.

Ya ..... its all because of the "evil brahmins" :lol:

Now let me reverse it.

Can christians be progressive by becoming independent of Priest and Fathers and Bishops and popes ? Why follow their diktats ?

Who are you to decide and question what Hindus should believe or follow or even if they are "progressive" enough ? If this blatant bigotry is what you declare as "secular" then you have just given us a good idea how deep the Rot really is.

'She' is a Christian.

oh then there is no debate left. Their history is more brutal. orthodox Vs protestants Vs Catholic romans .. terrific etc etc what not. Believing whatever written in book lol.

Only Muslims need such Organization .

Let there be no Organization on line of OIC . Its a regressive idea . There is a reason why there is no Organization of Christian Nations . Let us follow THAT reason .

Yes there is no organization of christian nations but there are many organization of SECULAR LIBERAL nations and those organizations dictate global politics eg. - NATO , EU , IMF , the UN security council etc etc. Not to mention secular liberal nations back each other and enjoy special trade, investment and military relations and all most all of them has visa free travel among each other eg- US-Japan alliance, US-UK mutual defense agreement , marshall plan after WWII , WTO , TPP etc etc. SO yes there are special organizations. just saying.

Back
Top Bottom