What's new

Organization of Buddhist Nations

Even after my repeated answers you are not getting the point. I have explained earlier too that all Indian Christian do not follow Vatican. Only Romans do. Other churches roughly come under CNI & CSI meaning Church of North India & South India. They are completely independent of Vatican.

Even if Romans follow Vatican, I do not see anything bad in it. They are not anti nationals and are known as one of the most progressive and non political societies in India. Some people attempt to demonize them but its not correct.

I do agree Catholics are quite progressive in India in comparison to all other sects of Christianity.

I agree with most of your points except one thing. I am yet to see a Christian family with more than two kids. I dont know who gives you figures about Christian population explosion. I am giving you first person account of the actual demographic scene.

90% of christian families have two kids with both working parents. So they are relatively well off. Concept of working women is very high in Christian families.

missionaries work converting tribals that is what leading to population explosion.

I really dont see a reason to.. Religion needs to be personal not a political tool, I think Buddhist around the world are self secured enough not to make a weapon out of their faith, It's those who's not that have to gang up

I do agree Catholics are quite progressive in India in comparison to all other sects of Christianity.

Its a mixed bag. I have found both truly secular Catholics and a truly virulent Catholics. I have met old gen christian who was a Shiva Bhakt and catholic christian who married a hindu despite family opposition and din't seek conversion.

There are a lot of really old christian communities from kerala who are truly secular in their outlook. The marthoma sect for e.g. But you will find bad eggs everywhere.

The real bad egg always come from the new gen christians (neo converts).

Its a mixed bag. I have found both truly secular Catholics and a truly virulent Catholics. I have met old gen christian who was a Shiva Bhakt and catholic christian who married a hindu despite family opposition and din't seek conversion.

There are a lot of really old christian communities from kerala who are truly secular in their outlook. The marthoma sect for e.g. But you will find bad eggs everywhere.

The real bad egg always come from the new gen christians (neo converts).

Agreed. The newly converted are always more zealous in their religion than one born into it.

While the church as an establishment is rabidly anti-Hindu this is not true about its followers as a whole. In this particularly the Catholics are more easy going than any of the various protestant denominations.

Agreed. The newly converted are always more zealous in their religion than one born into it.

While the church as an establishment is rabidly anti-Hindu this is not true about its followers as a whole. In this particularly the Catholics are more easy going than any of the various protestant denominations.

Most of the Anti Hindu propaganda is a western creation and those who blindly follow the west will buy into this more easily.

You observe that @soulspeak did not answer me when I asked her if other christian sects will reject the canonisation of 'st theresa' since she was declared 'saint' by the Vatican. (I asked her twice)

She did not because she knows that what she said was a lie. There is a long history of the Vatican making 'saints' of chrisitians of different sect.

For e.g. Kuriakose Elias Chavara was made a 'saint' by the vatican but he was a syrian christian.

Similarly a marthoma syrian chrstian called Marth Euphrasia Eluvathingal was made a saint by the Vatican.

Now even if this was a political move by the Vatican (it was), it was widely cheered and accepted by the other christian sects who in pdf declare their differences with the Vatican and roman catholics.

Most of the Anti Hindu propaganda is a western creation and those who blindly follow the west will buy into this more easily.

You observe that @soulspeak did not answer me when I asked her if other christian sects will reject the canonisation of 'st theresa' since she was declared 'saint' by the Vatican. (I asked her twice)

She did not because she knows that what she said was a lie. There is a long history of the Vatican making 'saints' of chrisitians of different sect.

For e.g. Kuriakose Elias Chavara was made a 'saint' by the vatican but he was a syrian christian.

Similarly a marthoma syrian chrstian called Marth Euphrasia Eluvathingal was made a saint by the Vatican.

Now even if this was a political move by the Vatican (it was), it was widely cheered and accepted by the other christian sects who in pdf declare their differences with the Vatican and roman catholics.

All their differences are merely inter-denominational power jostling. When it comes to pagans and non-Christians, all Christians unite.

Back
Top Bottom