What's new

Romans vs Han China

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could understand proper english you could have read that i've written about roman tactics and battles,but I guess you're a busy little child foaming at the mouth against "european supremacists",but maybe you'll grow up and eventually learn to read to.The rest of my posts just came as an aswer to other people posting stupid thinghs.
Your an idiot I haven't made a single post about you trolls arguing about your stupid sh1t until now. Whether ur Chinese or European i don't care your all idiots to me and nothing you said so far has contributed to this thread.

So what are the likely Roman tactics used if they meet the Chinese in open field? And please, don't tell me they are going to use their swords to stab them and their shields to block..

As is if somebody really cares that a frustrated,spiteful bangladeshy guy pins all of the worlds problems on the success of the europeans.I don't give a damn on your predictions and your magical crystal ball,the only one beeing hateful here is you,projecting your failures and envy on others.There's nothing wrong with taking pride in your roman/european/ western ancestry and hoping that this wonderful,democratic world that came from western Europe will endure.

@Others-It was clear from the beggining that westerners/europeans will go for the romans while the chinese/most asians will take the han's side.It's human mentality to root for the "home side".

European success in recent centuries has been at the expense of every one else, so others have to care, but it is well known that those who succeeded at others expense do not care, no surprise there, if they did, they would not take this course.

The fact that you replied my post, shows that you care enough to reply, perhaps in an attempt to show that you are more credible than I.

There is nothing wrong in taking pride in ancestor societies real lasting achievements. Ancient Rome had plenty to be proud of, as well as Europeans since Renaissance. Democracy, development of modern science and technology are just some of the achievements, but destruction of indigenous societies, colonization of and resource exploitation on many continents and destroying the earths environment with green house gas, polluting chemicals and radio-active materials are not part of these achievements. Now some of the others are also getting into these dirty activities, following the European example.

Despite the "failure" of the rest of the non-European world, some of whom have started their path towards development since the beginning of last century, most of the poor of the world did not contribute in making this mess, rather they have been the victim. Hopefully people who made this mess and are making this mess, will take responsibility for cleaning up this mess. All these "towering" achievements will mean little, if people fail to take responsibility for their actions.

As for your allegation that I am "frustrated, spiteful and hateful" just because I come from Bangladesh, a poor underdeveloped country, these are your subjective feelings without any basis in reality, perhaps the product of prejudice and stereotyping. I am not afraid of speaking the truth as I see it, regardless of how people like you may feel.

As for the "magical crystal ball" predictions, only time will tell how good they are, it is too early to say its a failure. Japan's reaching out to ASEAN for more defense ties is one prediction that already came true. Turkey's moving towards East (SCO) is another prediction that came true. Russia's improved relation with Pakistan is another prediction that seems to be happening as we speak. EU's success is another prediction, despite its common currency debacle, which I believe was introduced too early. I am not alone in regional thinking, many European theorists also believe in regionalism:
Theory Talks: Theory Talk #19: Fredrik Söderbaum

granted, they do not take it to the predictive extreme that I have attempted. But they are academics and professionals in the field of IR and social science, and I am just a layman poster on PDF and I can afford the freedom to be more "creative".

Your an idiot I haven't made a single post about you trolls arguing about your stupid sh1t until now. Whether ur Chinese or European i don't care your all idiots to me and nothing you said so far has contributed to this thread.

So what are the likely Roman tactics used if they meet the Chinese in open field? And please, don't tell me they are going to use their swords to stab them and their shields to block..

Yep,I'm going to have a civilised discussion with you after you called me idiot ...take a hike Cao Cao:coffee:
@kalu_miah...Take a chill pill bro! To much hate hurts the liver :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep,I'm going to have a civilised discussion with you after you called me idiot ...take a hike Cao Cao:coffee:
@kalu_miah...Take a chill pill bro! To much hate hurts the liver :))

First we see a hateful Slovenian, and now we see a Romanian(?) accusing others of hate. No bro, I do not hate white people and I agree hate, prejudice and stereotyping is not just bad for health. Worst of all, it clouds your judgement.

Last edited by a moderator:
First we see a hateful Slovenian, and now we see a Romanian(?) accusing others of hate. No bro, I do not hate white people and I agree hate, prejudice and stereotyping is not only bad for health, and worst of all, it clouds your judgement.

Funny when a religious fundamentalist like you calls other racist. You are a hypocrite Kallu Master

Funny when a religious fundamentalist like you calls other racist. You are a hypocrite Kallu Master

Indian Hindu's opinion on Muslims anywhere do not count. They have been proven to be delusional and calling all Muslims as extremists and terrorists.

Indian Hindu's opinion on Muslims anywhere do not count. They have been proven to be delusional and calling all Muslims as extremists and terrorists.

How do you assume I am a Hindu? I know you man, your posts define you as a religious fundamentalist and Islam supremacist

India is the closest thing to a muslim or south Asian superpower. One would think a person with your posting history (Asia's rise) would be a bit more diplomatic and respectful towrds India.

India is the closest thing to a muslim or south Asian superpower. One would think a person with your posting history (Asia's rise) would be a bit more diplomatic and respectful towrds India.

I am just pointing out facts as I see them. India will remain at odds with entire Asian continent because of this very reason, as much as they try to hitch the SCO band wagon. Eventually their hatred for Muslims (proportional to the rise of Hindu nationalism) will force them to ally with the West and abandon any alliance with Asian regional groups. Unless you are of Indian origin yourself, you should be able to detect it from Indian posters in this forum.

I am just pointing out facts as I see them. India will remain at odds with entire Asian continent because of this very reason, as much as they try to hitch the SCO band wagon. Eventually their hatred for Muslims (proportional to the rise of Hindu nationalism) will force them to ally with the West and abandon any alliance with Asian regional groups. Unless you are of Indian origin yourself, you should be able to detect it from Indian posters in this forum.

Im not too familiar with India's relations with Bengladesh. Just pointing out they are the only country that has a significant muslim population with influence; close to being a superpower. Ideally you should put more faith in your fellow racial, cultural kin, rather than China who shares little with you and muslims.

First we see a hateful Slovenian, and now we see a Romanian(?) accusing others of hate. No bro, I do not hate white people and I agree hate, prejudice and stereotyping is not just bad for health. Worst of all, it clouds your judgement.

I am against racial supremacists, that is why I responded to USAHawk785's post where he justified white supremacism.

But you're the opposite end. Most of your posts exhibit what can be called "Black/brown supremacism". You absolutely hate Europeans and are predicting their doom time and again, and you expect others to respect you? Though one would wonder why you hate India/hindus so much, who are a rising ("brown") power.

Im not too familiar with India's relations with Bengladesh. Just pointing out they are the only country that has a significant muslim population with influence; close to being a superpower. Ideally you should put more faith in your fellow racial, cultural kin, rather than China who shares little with you and muslims.

That is how things would work, if human beings followed logic. But we know our part of the world, and as I find out more and more, this is unlikely to happen, not because Muslims hate Hindu, but it is the other way around. I could say that the hatred is mutual, but the hatred from Hindu's matter more as they have a larger population in a much bigger state.

During Muslim rule, Muslims were not vulnerable, despite they were minority. But later when Mughal was almost eclipsed by Maratha and Sikh empires, only several pockets of Muslim power remained, Bengal was one of them. But all eventually succumbed to British colonial rule. During British colonial rule, Muslims experienced Hindu rule, who mostly worked as intermediaries between British rulers and Muslim subjects. Muslims were so disgusted with that experience, that they went for partition in 1947, rather than live under majority Hindu rule, so Muslims could save whatever population and land mass possible from this Hindu rule.

So naturally Bangladesh or Pakistan have no affinity with India, regardless of how many Muslim population India happen to have, because it is Hindu's that call the shots there, not Muslims.

China is a friendly nation to both Bangladesh and Pakistan, because they play a balancing role against the threat from India.

I personally do not see China as a long term solution to these states security needs. That is why I recommend that these states should seek security alliance with other neighbor states, Bangladesh towards its East, and Pakistan towards its West, in some kind of regional union. I do not believe large states like India or China can take part in these regional unions. Instead, I predict that smaller nations will team up in security alliance, to balance threats from these larger nations, regardless of ethnic origin or religious affiliation. Survival trumps all affiliations.

I am against racial supremacists, that is why I responded to USAHawk785's post where he justified white supremacism.

But you're the opposite end. Most of your posts exhibit what can be called "Black/brown supremacism". You absolutely hate Europeans and are predicting their doom time and again, and you expect others to respect you? Though one would wonder why you hate India/hindus so much, who are a rising ("brown") power.

I am sorry you feel that way, but I do not hate Europeans, Indian Hindus or people of any ethnic group. In fact, my religion, Islam, speaks against any racial hatred. Muslims are the most multi-ethnic group of people that historically mixed more races than any other groups. So naturally I am against racism.

Yes I am predicting Europeans doom time and again, because I can see it happening from the colossal missteps:

- allowing China and India to rise with "free trade", both of which are becoming threats not just for Europeans, but for all other smaller nations of the world
- attacking Muslim nations in a needless wild goose chase GWOT for the last decade, that diverted US/NATO resources and attention from the real emerging strategic threats

Because of mistakes by Euro origin countries, now both China and India will destabilize current global order. And watching current trends, China will topple the NATO based global order, with its SCO in several decades. Naturally, I am trying to alert people, so people can prepare for this new situation that is emerging.

Respect? No I am not looking for respect. I am only concerned with being correct with my hypothesis and geopolitical or social science theories and making adjustments and corrections as needed.

Kalu just dragging this thread with his 'hypothesis' now.Some other day 'sir' kalu plz.We are already familiar with your massive anti indian diatribes and now this 'geopolticial analysis'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom