What's new

Romans vs Han China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how in 10 pages, there are only less than maybe a page or 2 of post is about Military History and Strategy. Almost 8 to 9pages are about how India or China will see dooms of western civilization or how the west destroyed the East.......

Take my advice, people from both side should take a cold shower, stand back and eat something.

Rome was a multicultural society with people from all over the empire (including non-white North Africans, berbers and middle easterners) mixed. In fact, it was the barbarian Germanics who were (pure) whites as opposed to the Romans who were a mixture.

As for your assertion of "The white race , if you observe history, has been the conquerors and everyone else, subjected peoples. ", your basic premise is wrong. Ancient contact between east and west were few and far in between because few empires were powerful enough to project power that way. Most of the infighting were going on between empires in their local territory.

Contact between east/west was few before the past 400 years, but still there are examples where the non-whites defeated the whites:

1. Mongol Empire conquered Eastern Europe/Southern Russia (white).

2. Alexander (white) was defeated and forced to retreat by dark-skinned Indians.

3. The Muslims (non whites) conquered the Eastern Romans (Byzantines)'s capital Constantinople/Turkey (white).

4. Muslims (non whites) also conquered Spain (white) and parts of Italy (white).

5. Persians (non whites) conquered parts of Eastern Europe.

6. Muslims (then, mixture of non whites/whites) also conquered Eastern Europe (whites)

7. Some geographers also consider today's Levantine Arabs to be Whites. If that is so, you can assume Muslims also conquered these Levantine people/whites.

The reason why Western Europe wasn't conquered is because it was too far off geographically.

I think the term Arab empire is more correct than muslim empire, at least for the conquering of the levant. There was never an empire called "the Christians", Islam is not an ethnic group or a race, so i think it only appropriate to identify them as the Arab empire, even though Islam was their religion and the motivator behind their conquering. But your points are well taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom