What's new

Romans vs Han China

Status
Not open for further replies.
it actually was. the newly rebuilt temple was burned to the ground when the Roman Army razed Jerusalem to the ground during the First Roman-Jewish War form 66-73 A.D.

read your history, kid.

sounds like a fairy tale to me :lol:

This isn't what you said? How is that not putting words in my mouth, when did I say rome was worthless.

lol what? This is from the previous thread which veered into the direction of this one? Your post btw.

The Huns of Attla constantly tormented the Roman empire from east to western empire, while the Parthia defeated Rome time and time again at it's highest.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...urn-all-stolen-treasures-8.html#ixzz2RqRyQYnS

Also you now claim the mongols are not within range of this topic, which is very true, then you wrote a post that said me and @kalu_miah had our facts wrong that in fact it was Attila. That was you or was I mistaken.

lol what? You two started about Mongols which do not belong into this time period. I was only exposing the "knowledge" of how bringing them in this topic is irelevant. You talked about Mongols, don't know what's the big deal here. Want me to quote you?

Now that you are easily proven wrong you bring up Mongols are not part of the equation. Is that how you want to play it.

lol, what? Where was i proven wrong? What proof did you present in this thread or for that matter anywhere? What's the angle of this post? Projecting everything i wrote about you, your poor facts, putting words in my mouth on me?
Is this the new 50 cent tactic? When you can't compete blame the other guy of everything he blames you?

We have already caught your supremacist mindset in another thread, but you are not alone in this thinking, it is a general mindset in a broad cross section of the population. I would say this mindset that helped the rise of Europeans, the arrogance that is so out of touch with the changing global reality is also going to cause the downfall, not a quick downhill, but a gradual slow decline. We can already see this decline in the reduction of the share of GDP of Euro origin countries of the total world GDP, since the middle of last century.

And I don't depend on any country, I am talking about total global population, not just brown, but yellow and black also.

Mindless drivel lol, go back to your fantasy threads. We operate with facts here. Black, yellow, red, and white.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods take a look at this thread,its gone downhill.

Since there was no direct confrontation, maybe we can use north/central Asia nomad tribes as a reference.

They lost most decisive wars again Chinese, but to my limited knowledge they always had sweeping victories in Europe. For example, Huns.

In addition, China was more advanced in technology at that time, especially in agriculture and forging. According most references, technology wise, the West surpassed China only after Renaissance. For example, DaVinci was a genius, I am not trying to take credits from him. But many of his inventions were done by Chinese long time ago.

Chapter 15 – Leonardo da Vinci and Chinese inventions | The Lost Empire of Atlantis | 1421 | 1434 | Chinese Exploration | Gavin Menzies
In my youth, Leonardo da Vinci seemed the greatest genius of all time: an extraordinary inventor of every sort of machine, a magnificent sculptor, one of the world’s greatest painters and the finest illustrator and draughtsman who ever lived. Then, as my knowledge of Chinese inventions slowly expanded, more and more of Leonardo’s inventions appear to have been invented previously by the Chinese. I began to question whether there might be a connection – did Leonardo learn from the Chinese?

Came to the conclusion that strategy and leadership played the most important role

Chinese cavalry will outnumber Roman cavalry however Chinese infantry will be far less armoured.

Chinese often utilize missile warfare e.g. Crossbows, cavalry archers etc. If they have enough arrows. Romans will be pinned down because heavy horseman and heavy infantry are too slow to manuever on the battlefield especially if they go into formations. Romans will likely expect Chinese frontal assault because Chinese has more people maybe 3-5x more and perceive chinese to be barbarian like. Chinese will try and surround romans and massacre them like in cannae.

We have a bunch of insecure European supremacists here who think that it is the birth right of Europeans to rule the earth. It ended badly with Germans because of that kind of thinking, and I am sure it will end badly with Europeans as well.

Because of this holier than thou mind set, neo-Romans have already alienated the rest of the world with their actions in past 4-5 centuries. That is going to come back and bite them in the end. There is no escaping it unfortunately. Russians and related people in former Soviet states will be the only Europeans that will escape this fate, as they will not side with neo-Romans as I believe they have figured out already which way the wind is blowing.

That is my prediction. And then they will label me a hater for making this prediction, not stopping to think that I could be correct in my analysis and I could be warning them of an impending danger.

The tragedy with human beings is that they always project their own selves on others. If someone is filled with hate for the other, they will also project their image on others thinking that others also think the same way. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Called this on page 3, some how trolling lasted for 10 more pages.

Any answer by any side would be considered as a chest thumping reply.

There are no direct/indirect history between the 2. And the question is not directly related to any period of History. Same as asking if today USA fight the Nazis....virtually any kind of answer is an answer coming out without supporting argument.....

Close this troll fest. Had enough of this...

We have a bunch of insecure European supremacists here who think that it is the birth right of Europeans to rule the earth. It ended badly with Germans because of that kind of thinking, and I am sure it will end badly with Europeans as well.

Because of this holier than thou mind set, neo-Romans have already alienated the rest of the world with their actions in past 4-5 centuries. That is going to come back and bite them in the end. There is no escaping it unfortunately. Russians and related people in former Soviet states will be the only Europeans that will escape this fate, as they will not side with neo-Romans as I believe they have figured out already which way the wind is blowing.

That is my prediction. And then they will label me a hater for making this prediction, not stopping to think that I could be correct in my analysis and I could be warning them of an impending danger.

The tragedy with human beings is that they always project their own selves on others. If someone is filled with hate for the other, they will also project their image on others thinking that others also think the same way. Nothing could be further from the truth.

As is if somebody really cares that a frustrated,spiteful bangladeshy guy pins all of the worlds problems on the success of the europeans.I don't give a damn on your predictions and your magical crystal ball,the only one beeing hateful here is you,projecting your failures and envy on others.There's nothing wrong with taking pride in your roman/european/ western ancestry and hoping that this wonderful,democratic world that came from western Europe will endure.

@Others-It was clear from the beggining that westerners/europeans will go for the romans while the chinese/most asians will take the han's side.It's human mentality to root for the "home side".

@Others-It was clear from the beggining that westerners/europeans will go for the romans while the chinese/most asians will take the han's side.It's human mentality to root for the "home side".

Uh no most people want to talk about strategy, tactics, commanders, logistics and formations. Not you and other trolls waving ur kiddy flags

Uh no most people want to talk about strategy, tactics, commanders, logistics and formations. Not you and other trolls waving ur kiddy flags

If you could understand proper english you could have read that i've written about roman tactics and battles,but I guess you're a busy little child foaming at the mouth against "european supremacists",but maybe you'll grow up and eventually learn to read to.The rest of my posts just came as an aswer to other people posting stupid thinghs.

Image.ashx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom