What's new

Romans vs Han China

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. the act of desperation of conquered peoples.

Persia has a history of being dominated:

1. Dominated by the Greeks
2. Dominated by the Romans
3. Dominated by the Arabs (Zoroastrianism was replaced by Islam)
4. Dominated by the British
5. Dominated by Iraq
6. Dominated by Israel

C'mon.

:)) They just came one after another didn't they? No break for the poor iranians throughout the centuries...oh,let's not forget the turks,they had their faire share of slapping the iranians around :rolleyes: :cheers:

Did you also know the idea of a jewish nation , Israel , was not founded by herzel shlomo but rather by cyrus the great who gathered jews from across middle east and deported them to what is now Judaea ?

Did you also know the idea of a jewish nation , Israel , was not founded by herzel shlomo but rather by cyrus the great who gathered jews from across middle east and deported them to what is now Judaea ?

Do you truly believe that i don't care about that?:))

I'm absolutely proud of that , did you infact that pre-Islamic Persia has killed the most Christians for any non-Christian nation?

How did that worked in the end? Oh yeah,christianity florished while the fire worshippers were routed and decimated to near extinction by arabs.You are truly great...

Cyrus' forthcoming was already prophesied. That doesn't negate the fact that Persia was conquered by the Greeks. I give the Hebrews credit for defeating the Greeks, something the Persians failed to do.

I know you don't :lol:

How did that worked in the end? Oh yeah,christianity florished while the fire worshippers were routed and decimated to near extinction by arabs.You are truly great...

Well we had our time , we weren't dedicated to flourish our religion :lol:

It must be hard for Persians to have an identity crisis; considering the religion that they worship is not of their own, but of Arabic influence.

They read a religious book in the Arabic tongue, and not in their native Farsi. tsk.

Flamer84,

Let's ignore this amateur. Not worth our time. This is just an infantile and narcissistic troll.

Flamer84,

Let's ignore this amateur. Not worth our time. This is just an infantile and narcissistic troll.

Yes,and the thread just goes downhill,in a iranians vs europeans nonsence.

By the Prophet Isaiah.

who says of Cyrus, 'He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of Jerusalem, "Let it be rebuilt," and of the temple, "Let its foundations be laid."'

-Isaiah 44:28

Yes,and the thread just goes downhill,in a iranians vs europeans nonsence.

come on man, as if there was any comparison. :omghaha:

By the Prophet Isaiah.

who says of Cyrus, 'He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of Jerusalem, "Let it be rebuilt," and of the temple, "Let its foundations be laid."'

-Isaiah 44:28

come on man, as if there was any comparison. :omghaha:

too bad it was never rebuilt :lol:

too bad it was never rebuilt :lol:

it actually was. the newly rebuilt temple was burned to the ground when the Roman Army razed Jerusalem to the ground during the First Roman-Jewish War form 66-73 A.D.

read your history, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom