What's new

Role reversal: India offers US fighter jet trainer in 1st major defence sales pitch

Wait you works in QC department of Kamra Aeronautical Complex? :lol:

Guess JF17's 'cracks' somehow disappear whenever a formation of jets from one 'dihati country' infiltrates our air space & then the only thing leaving behind that have thousands of cracks is your junk with tri-colors on it. :rofl:

You get what you pay for. A Mig 21 derivative is exactly that. When a jet is cheap, it gets built with materials that cut corners.

You get what you pay for. A Mig 21 derivative is exactly that. When a jet is cheap, it gets built with materials that cut corners.
No need to bad mouth bisons lmao. Your pilots are crap too. :lol:

Its not fake news, in Indians case, biggest liars on the face of earth ..

No need to bad mouth bisons lmao. Your pilots are crap too. :lol:
JF 17 is a Mig 21 derivative. If you think they aren't I can't help with your delusions. Plus, You will spend money on Capex or Opex. There is no magic wand that you can waive and say 'I will induct an 'affordable' jet made of airfraft aluminium and not have high maintainence issues 10 years down the line. Our pilots fearlessly enter enemy territory even if they know they're outnumbered 10:1.

Our pilots fearlessly enter enemy territory even if they know they're outnumbered 10:1.
So you are 1 & we are 10? Even though you have almost triple the number of total aircrafts compared to Pakistan? Did you learn maths in RSS gaoshala?
JF 17 is a Mig 21 derivative. If you think they aren't I can't help with your delusions.
Whatever it is. As long as it successfully fks you guys over, we are ok with it. A job well done.

You will spend money on Capex or Opex.
Still better than spending a truckload on burnol after every 27th feb. :lol:

Today i saw Alien ship passing by on Earth with banner 'Ab ki baar modi sarkaar'. Those lads are going crazy for 69th gen Teja bhai. :/
what did i tell you!! Tejas is fkif awesome!! suna hai itna phaaast hai blackhole ka chakar laga keh wapis ajata hai!

sakhaa wali humiliation for US NAvy hahahah such a shithole offering shitCA to US Navy hahahha

So you are 1 & we are 10? Even though you have almost triple the number of total aircrafts compared to Pakistan? Did you learn maths in RSS gaoshala?

Whatever it is. As long as it successfully fks you guys over, we are ok with it. A job well done.

Still better than spending a truckload on burnol after every 27th feb. :lol:

In that battle Abhinanadan was 1 and facing off a dozen other. He entered fearlessly to fight nonetheless.

And that will be the end of the era for the mighty USAF lolz lmao.

In that battle Abhinanadan was 1 and facing off a dozen other. He entered fearlessly to fight nonetheless.
My dear fellow, he didn't fearlessly enter rather he was blind and when he knew he had entered in enemy territory, it was too late for him to make a you turn.

This why drugs are banned almost all over the world.
JF17 is a proud of four nations (I repeat nations). Get proper medication for your stomach bcz you will not be able to digest JF17-3.

Pakistanis actually believe they designed the jf-17 :lol: just a low end piece that the country who designed it doesn't want to induct, meant for exporting to bottom tier economies

Front line service with 3 air forces. Tejas still not fully operational with the IAF. This is not a hill you want to die on, it really is not.....

This why drugs are banned almost all over the world.
JF17 is a proud of four nations (I repeat nations). Get proper medication for your stomach bcz you will not be able to digest JF17-3.
All those nations buying JF17s are already under Chinese Debt trap. It's as if the Chinese are gifting them those planes, nothing to do with the merits of the fighter. They hardly can buy anything else than a tin-can. Even for Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom