What's new

Role of Israel’s Russian Jews

Are you saying there were no Jews in Hijaz?

Jews lived all over current day KSA and the Arabian Peninsula since ancient times. Even many Arabs were Jews. Yemen was ruled by ancient Yemenis who converted to Judaism. Queen Sheba, the earliest known queen, is described in the Talmud, Bible and the Noble Qur'an.

Jewish tribes lived across the Arabian Peninsula and many probably also converted to Islam and merged.

One of the earliest churches in the world are were also found in KSA (Eastern part of it).

So Jews certainly had a presence on the Arabian Peninsula. In fact a ancient one. They like all other Semitic people originate from the Arabian Peninsula.

But yes, those ancient Jews have nothing to do with some European looking Ashkenazi Jews who emigrated to Israel recently from Minsk, Kiev and other villages/towns.

Khalifa must be talking about modern age.

Ethnic cleansing or was it by their own sweet choice?

Indians :lol: you guys are always interested in flaring-up the discussion. The Jews are our brother you brat :D only Banu Nadir were kicked out for their alliance with our enemies. The other Jews lived in Madina ,but later moved out to Yemen. :omghaha:

Which is kind of what I pointed out did I not? The discussion was just on the differences between Ashkenazi Jews who are mostly Eastern European imports with a little Jewish admixture (even look, genetics, history etc. confirms that) and that of the Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews who are indigenous Semitic Jews. As with Muslims then the first/original Muslims might have been Arabs but today everybody can be a Muslim.

The Arab Umayyad Empire and the early Arab Caliphs defeated everyone on their way. Europeans, Romans, Byzantines, Persians, Turks, Han Chinese (Battle of Talas in 751) etc. The Khazar areas were just barren steps in no-mans land far away from civilization centers such as the Middle East, The Mediterranean region etc. Moreover Arabs conquered Caucasus and today many of the areas that were once Khazar are now Muslim.

Also the Khazar did not defeat us Arabs. It was status quo. Despite them fighting in their own lands and we thousand of km away from our lands.

Arab

What I don't get is why are you singling out Khazar jews. You have no problem in considering Jews, who immigrated from Arabic countries, as "real" or semitic jews. But you seem hostile to Jews who immigrated from Europe (Khazar or otherwise). Why is that? Does Israel' say anywhere that it only belongs to semitic jews? Also, if the Arab countries loved "semitic" jews so much, why did they expel those jews in the first half of the 20th century? After all, isn't that the reason why those jews are in Israel today?

Judaism is a religion, not a race. A khazar can be a better "jew" than a Moroccan jew, based on how well he/she adheres to the principles of Judaism.

While Khazars didn't defeat Arabs, the fight was pretty much a stalemate. However, what is clear is that Khazars stopped Umayyad Arab empire from conquering Byzantine empire or Europe completely.

Indians :lol: you guys are always interested in flaring-up the discussion. The Jews are our brother you brat :D only Banu Nadir were kicked out for their alliance with our enemies. The other Jews lived in Madina ,but later moved out to Yemen. :omghaha:

Good to see your laugh. ;)

And that you could take it so sportingly.

I am sure they are your ethic semite brothers and any hate between brothers is bad.

I don't politicized our faiths with politics. I don't hate the Israelis for being Israelis ,god forbid. I dislike their regime's action that's all.
Good to see your laugh. ;)

And that you could take it so sportingly.

I am sure they are your ethic semite brothers and any hate between brothers is bad.

What I don't get is why are you singling out Khazar jews. You have no problem in considering Jews, who immigrated from Arabic countries, as "real" or semitic jews. But you seem hostile to Jews who immigrated from Europe (Khazar or otherwise). Why is that? Does Israel' say anywhere that it only belongs to semitic jews?

Judaism is a religion, not a race. A khazar can be a better "jew" than a Moroccan jew, based on how well he/she adheres to the principles of Judaism.

While Khazars didn't defeat Arabs, the fight was pretty much a stalemate. However, what is clear is that Khazars stopped Umayyad Arab empire from conquering Byzantine empire or Europe completely.

Because it has been proved that the Ashkenazi Jews are the biggest troublemakers. They brought Zionism etc. They were the ones who were hated by everyone who surrounded them in Europe while the Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews were well-liked and lived in peace with their neighbors.

The Ashkenazi Jews were founders of such bloody ideologies like communism etc. Many of them were leading elements in the USSR and we all know about their crimes.

Later the same people came to Palestine and caused problems again. I also stated that Zionism is shared by not only Ashkenazi's just as not every Ashkenazi is a Zionist.

I already said that this is the case. Same with Muslims and Christians. Nobody said anything else. We were talking about genetics, history etc.

Since you are a Jewish convert (I presume) then you most know that there are certain families in Judaism that have certain responsibilities. Such as the Cohen etc. All those families take pride/must trace their ancestry to the earliest Semitic Jews.

Well as I told you the early Arab Caliphates conquered and defeated Europeans, Romans, Byzantines, Turkic peoples, Han Chinese, Caucasians, Jews etc. In fact everyone they met on their way.

They already controlled the vastest empire of that time and more conquest would not have been possible on the long run. There are limits to everything. Moreover I doubt that they had any interest in Northern/Central Europe which at that time was completely useless and without any major civilization. Aside from Vikings and pagan Germanic tribes.

The Eastern Byzantine empire fell and the richest areas came under Arab/Muslim control at that time.

Anyway this is not important.

Regarding the Jews on the Arabian Peninsula. Many also converted to Islam and merged with the Muslim population. Some migrated outside of the Peninsula completely. Some to Yemen. Others elsewhere.

But those Jews had nothing to do with the Ashkenazi Jews of today though.

Some were not Israelis/Jews but just Arab Jewish converts.

im talking about culture, Jews who came from Morocco Egypt Yemen etc where mostly uneducated Arabs, they brought nothing but the same Arab mentality predominant in Arab world, hot headed vulgar violent tribal mentality, im the best fuсk the rest, ego driven mentality etc... Ethiopian Jews where also uneducated but the behavioral social difference between Arab Jew and Ethiopian is as night and day.

It's only the Jews, they are known of believing in superstitions and doing magic, yet off course they are vulgar and backward, maybe not as much as you. I get to tell you, Israeli tourists come here, and all I hear about them is that they are the cheapest and rudest, even the government complained from them,

Fuсk religion be it Judaism Christianity Islam or whatever, im talking about culture, Jews who came from Morocco Egypt Yemen etc where mostly uneducated Arabs, they brought nothing but the same Arab mentality predominant in Arab world, hot headed vulgar violent tribal mentality, im the best fuсk the rest, ego driven mentality etc... Ethiopian Jews where also uneducated but the behavioral social difference between Arab Jew and Ethiopian is as night and day.
As a person who doesnt know i asked to explain so just explain so i know.

I don't politicized our faiths with politics. I don't hate the Israelis for being Israelis ,god forbid. I dislike their regime's action that's all.
You are a respectfull person Yzd Khalifa!

They are the best thing to happen to Israel, actually Russian Jews are the backbone of Israeli establishment, Russian Jews migrated to Israel were highly educated, engineers,doctors,scientist. The big mistake as i see it is to bring Arab Jews, Arabs are Arabs... Mizrahim Jews are no different from Arabs.

LOL damn, I was wrong about you people :lol:

Truth be told both the original article and the discussion of the origin of Ashkenazim Jews is full of wrong "facts".
Ashkenazim might have some minor Khazar contribution, but it is obvious they are mostly originated from the ME, this is shown time and again by every single study.

A study of haplotypes of the Y-chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[62] found that the Y-chromosome of Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East. The proportion of male genetic admixture in Ashkenazi Jews amounts to less than 0.5% per generation over an estimated 80 generations, with "relatively minor contribution of European Y chromosomes to the Ashkenazim," and a total admixture estimate "very similar to Motulsky's average estimate of 12.5%." This supported the finding that "Diaspora Jews from Europe, Northwest Africa, and the Near East resemble each other more closely than they resemble their non-Jewish neighbors."

A 2001 study by Nebel et al. showed that both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jewish populations share the same overall paternal Near Eastern ancestries. In comparison with data available from other relevant populations in the region, Jews were found to be more closely related to groups in the north of the Fertile Crescent.

A 2007 study by Bauchet et al. found that Ashkenazi Jews were most closely clustered with Arabic North African populations when compared to Global population, and in the European structure analysis, they share similarities only with Greeks and Southern Italians, reflecting their east Mediterranean origins.

A 2010 study on Jewish ancestry by Atzmon-Ostrer et al. stated "Two major groups were identified by principal component, phylogenetic, and identity by descent (IBD) analysis: Middle Eastern Jews and European/Syrian Jews. The IBD segment sharing and the proximity of European Jews to each other and to southern European populations suggested similar origins for European Jewry and refuted large-scale genetic contributions of Central and Eastern European and Slavic populations to the formation of Ashkenazi Jewry."

The genome wide genetic study carried out in 2010 by Behar et al. examined the genetic relationships among all major Jewish groups, including Ashkenazim, as well as the genetic relationship between these Jewish groups and non Jewish ethnic populations. The study found that contemporary Jews (excluding Indian and Ethiopian Jews) have a close genetic relationship with people from the Levant.

and I can go on...

I know it would be comfortable for you to believe otherwise, but alas...

Bravo Israel that is how you do it i wish Turkey would be the same as you guys.
You help every jew who has problems and let them in i find this so genius i hope Turkey would do the same to other Turkics.
Oh and for you guys who say they are Khazars and what if they are khazars i also have khazar ancestor is that something bad?

Many countries can learn from Israel with actions like that the only problem i see in Israel are the Hardcore judaism idiots who think that everyone else is below them but except of them there are no problems

It's only the Jews, they are known of believing in superstitions and doing magic, yet off course they are vulgar and backward, maybe not as much as you. I get to tell you, Israeli tourists come here, and all I hear about them is that they are the cheapest and rudest, even the government complained from them,

No, the same thing with local Arabs(the Muslim).
Doing magic? wtf

Back
Top Bottom