What's new

Role of Israel’s Russian Jews

Then explain why the 50%(Sephardic and Mizrahi jews)along with the 20% muslim arabs together dont make sure that thers peace with the Arab countries(70% of votes in a democrasy)?
Or do they hate each other to?

Zionists are found among all layers of Jewish society. There are Mizrahi and Sephardic Zionists as well. Just like there are non-Zionist Ashkenazi Jews.

I was specifically talking about origins/genetics/ethnicity. Jews, like Muslims and Christians are not necessarily all of the same background. That is why you have European Jews like Ashkenazi who are looking exactly like the people from Eastern Europe, indigenous Semitic Jews like Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews and also Ethiopians (Black Jews) etc. Just like all Muslims are not Arabs.

What you are now talking about is politics. Israel is surrounded by enemies and their politicians live on the fear they create.

A two-state solution is inevitable and the world society (West especially) is tired of the conflict and could not care less about tiny lands such as Israel and Palestine after hearing about it for 70 years.

Without the influential Jewish lobby and Neo-conservatives in the USA then the latter would not give a crap about that tiny and barren entity that is called Israel. At most some religious/conservatives would care about Jerusalem and the holy sites which are divided among Israel and Palestine anyway.

these divisions fade in the sand , I've seen girls like 500 in northern Tehran , so I think she's the classic khazar jew :)

these divisions fade in the sand , I've seen girls like 500 in northern Tehran , so I think she's the classic khazar jew :)

500 is a male. Probably Ashkenazi since I recall him saying that. Anyway he seems like a good user.

The Jews who live in Iran are Mizrahi or Sephardic Jews. Not Ashkenazi Jews who only lived/live in Europe (mostly Central and Eastern Europe).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othvIye7jfk

Mizrahi Jews look like this guy on the video. Without that Jewish clothing he could fit in anywhere in the Arab world.

Ordinary Mizrahi Jews interviewed. Everyone can clearly see that they are real Semites and from the Middle East region and not from Eastern Europe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrVIX6czfLU

Zionists are found among all layers of Jewish society. There are Mizrahi and Sephardic Zionists as well. Just like there are non-Zionist Ashkenazi Jews.

I was specifically talking about origins/genetics/ethnicity. Jews, like Muslims and Christians are not necessarily all of the same background. That is why you have European Jews like Ashkenazi who are looking exactly like the people from Eastern Europe, indigenous Semitic Jews like Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews and also Ethiopians (Black Jews) etc. Just like all Muslims are not Arabs.

What you are now talking about is politics. Israel is surrounded by enemies and their politicians live on the fear they create.

A two-state solution is inevitable and the world society (West especially) is tired of the conflict and could not care less about tiny lands such as Israel and Palestine after hearing about it for 70 years.

Without the influential Jewish lobby and Neo-conservatives in the USA then the latter would not give a crap about that tiny and barren entity that is called Israel. At most some religious/conservatives would care about Jerusalem and the holy sites which are divided among Israel and Palestine anyway.
Ty for the info Al-Hasani,

I like fishing,it is a patience hobby;).

USSR/Russian jews were high value immigrants compared to Arabic Jews. As a poster said before, they form a major part of the Israeli establishment today.

500 is a male. Probably Ashkenazi since I recall him saying that. Anyway he seems like a good user.

The Jews who live in Iran are Mizrahi or Sephardic Jews. Not Ashkenazi Jews who only lived/live in Europe (mostly Central and Eastern Europe).

Mizrahi Jews steal Palestinian homes - YouTube

Mizrahi Jews look like this guy on the video. Without that Jewish clothing he could fit in anywhere in the Arab world.

Ordinary Mizrahi Jews interviewed. Everyone can clearly see that they are real Semites and from the Middle East region and not from Eastern Europe!

Mizrahim/Arab Jews: Do you blame Zionism for your suffering? - YouTube

Yemeni Mizrahi girl at 3.30.:cheesy:

LOL, was not my purpose to quote my post again. :omghaha:

Probably because the Mizrahi Jews are actually the indigenous Jews and not fake Khazar imports from Eastern Europe. Nor did they found Zionism and they lived peacefully among Muslims and Christians for centuries while the fake Khazar imports from Eastern Europe caused all shorts of problems in Europe hence why they were hated by everyone.

Israel isn't based on racist/ethnic ideas, so your khazaria argument is pretty much irrelevant.

Khazars were the most battle hardened nation at the time. They stopped the Arab Umayyad invaders at a time when everybody else failed.

So even arab jews are no good for Israeli society?
But they are jews,with jewish culture or do i miss something here?
Can you explain why arab jews are no good?

Fuсk religion be it Judaism Christianity Islam or whatever, im talking about culture, Jews who came from Morocco Egypt Yemen etc where mostly uneducated Arabs, they brought nothing but the same Arab mentality predominant in Arab world, hot headed vulgar violent tribal mentality, im the best fuсk the rest, ego driven mentality etc... Ethiopian Jews where also uneducated but the behavioral social difference between Arab Jew and Ethiopian is as night and day.

Israel isn't based on racist/ethnic ideas, so your khazaria argument is pretty much irrelevant.

Khazars were the most battle hardened nation at the time. They stopped the Arab Umayyad invaders at a time when everybody else failed.

Which is kind of what I pointed out did I not? The discussion was just on the differences between Ashkenazi Jews who are mostly Eastern European imports with a little Jewish admixture (even look, genetics, history etc. confirms that) and that of the Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews who are indigenous Semitic Jews. As with Muslims then the first/original Muslims might have been Arabs but today everybody can be a Muslim.

The Arab Umayyad Empire and the early Arab Caliphs defeated everyone on their way. Europeans, Romans, Byzantines, Persians, Turks, Han Chinese (Battle of Talas in 751) etc. The Khazar areas were just barren steps in no-mans land far away from civilization centers such as the Middle East, The Mediterranean region etc. Moreover Arabs conquered Caucasus and today many of the areas that were once Khazar are now Muslim.

Also the Khazar did not defeat us Arabs. It was status quo. Despite them fighting in their own lands and we thousand of km away from our lands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Turkic_Khazar_Wars

I like chess. Also it is just a English expression. My post proves that the Ashkenazi Jews are not indigenous Jews but at most foreign imports with a little bit of Jewish admixture and not similar to the indigenous Jews such as the Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews.

You have a lot of reading to do I see.

The 20 percent you are referring to are not Jews but Arab MUSLIMS. They are Arab Palestinian Muslims who live in Israel like their ancestors did before that entity was created in 1948.

The Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews form over 50 percent of the Israeli JEWISH population. The Zionist is talking about Mizrahi Jews who are Jews who came from Arab lands.

Hmm, Jew from Morocco is a real Jew but Jew from Germany is not, Ashkenazi Jew is not indigenous to Israel while Moroccan Jew is... nice...

Hmm, Jew from Morocco is a real Jew but Jew from Germany is not, Ashkenazi Jew is not indigenous to Israel while Moroccan Jew is... nice...

Do you not know "your" own history Zionist? The talk was about indigenous Semitic Jews. The earliest Jews lived in Semitic lands and migrated to other Semitic lands. The Ashkenazi Jews have nothing to do with the original Jews or Semitic Jews. Genetics, history and even look confirms this. Sephardic Jews are Mizrahi Jews who emigrated from the Middle East to Spain/Portugal during the Arab conquest of Iberia.

Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim (Hebrew: מזרחים‎), also referred to as Adot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח) (Communities of the East; Mizrahi Hebrew: ʿAdot(h) Ha(m)Mizraḥ), are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Babylonian era in the Middle East and parts of the Caucasus (the Mashriq, meaning "East" in Arabic) as defined during the Middle Ages).

Sephardi Jews (Hebrew: סְפָרַדִּי, Modern Sfaraddi Tiberian Səp̄āraddî) is a general term referring to the descendants of Jewish settlers, originally from the Near East, who lived in the Iberian Peninsula until the Spanish Inquisition.

"Ironically" the vast majority of Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews follow the same rite (Sephardic rite) and both look very much alike due to them being Semitic and from the Middle East region unlike the vast majority of the Ashkenazi's.

Moreover Arabs and Mizrahi/Sephardic Jews lived peacefully among each other for centuries and even worked together in Al-Andalus and Arab lands before both were kicked out during the Spanish Inquisition. While you Ashkenazi's were submitted to genocide by your European cousins, deported or regularly persecuted for centuries. So those facts might bother you.

The Moroccan ,Egyptian,Yemeni Jews never had a single tribe to associate themselves with Archdemon, I don't understand what are you talking about? I can speak for our country, we never had a single Jew living in our lands ,but still I think the argument you introduced was purely immature.
Fuсk religion be it Judaism Christianity Islam or whatever, im talking about culture, Jews who came from Morocco Egypt Yemen etc where mostly uneducated Arabs, they brought nothing but the same Arab mentality predominant in Arab world, hot headed vulgar violent tribal mentality, im the best fuсk the rest, ego driven mentality etc... Ethiopian Jews where also uneducated but the behavioral social difference between Arab Jew and Ethiopian is as night and day.

Arabs is a race?

They are certainly a different race than russian jews for instance and many other populaitons in Israel at least. What you wrote it seems that you are a person that can have his reason clouded by prejudice.

The Moroccan ,Egyptian,Yemeni Jews never had a single tribe to associate themselves with Archdemon, I don't understand what are you talking about? I can speak for our country, we never had a single Jew living in our lands ,but still I think the argument you introduced was purely immature.

Are you saying there were no Jews in Hijaz?

Back
Top Bottom