What's new

Roketsan First Test For LALADMIS Tomorrow 04.10.2013

It is interesting that Medium Attitude Missile's Range dropped from 40km to 16 km after that SSM has cancelled technology transfer negotiations with foreign companies for IIR seeker. If these spefications are true, there is no need to developing short range one. Already medium one is a short range missile.

It is interesting that Medium Attitude Missile's Range dropped from 40km to 16 km after that SSM has cancelled technology transfer negotiations with foreign companies for IIR seeker. If these spefications are true, there is no need to developing short range one. Already medium one is a short range missile.

There is no such a thing like dropping the range of MALADMIS from 40km to 16km cause of IIR seeker technology.

There is no such a thing like dropping the range of MALADMIS from 40km to 16km cause of IIR seeker technology.

Medium range is minimum 16 km in that video but brochure says it is max range.

Last edited by a moderator:

Medium range is minimum 16 km in that video but brochure says it is max range.

Don't believe on brochures too much Bro. Same brochure are saying the altitude of MALADMIS as 10000km.

-The TSK requirements are known.
-The rocket Motor technology of Roketsan is known. (Aspide example)
-IIR technology of Aselsan is way advanced.
-Foreign Equivalents and their ranges are clear, especially the similar missiles developed with same family integrity principles, aditional booster or propulsion systems on same design...

What is the Range of that missile, that roketsan will Test insallah tomorrow??

If they have missiles with longer range, and want to keep it a secret for now, they probably won't test it during these tests.

So are these systems for point-defense? Such as anti-missile defense that would be setup around cities like Istanbul?

If so, why exclude ballistic interception capabilities and do we have plans in-store for that?

Looks like a multiple rocket launching system pointed to the sky. I see no target in the test either!
I invite you to see Egyptian AD.

What happened to vertical launching capability?
The acceleration of the missile is so high that I doubt it has any effective guidance.

I don't want to offend you and I know that Turks are historically good warriors but, dudes, this one is way off. It is a rocket launching system. Don't hesitate to buy AD systems.

What happened to vertical launching capability?
The acceleration of the missile is so high that I doubt it has any effective guidance.

I don't want to offend you and I know that Turks are historically good warriors but, dudes, this one is way off. It is a rocket launching system. Don't hesitate to buy AD systems.

Dude, Do you have some comprehension problem with English? Wasn't it told that First trial is about clear seperation of missile (with less fuel, no-guidance) from launchers at a dedicated angle.

Back
Top Bottom