What's new

Roketsan First Test For LALADMIS Tomorrow 04.10.2013

Turkish industry waited so long times for maturation before stepping in domestic missile technology. When some industrial sources gave green lights, SSM commenced a serious feasiblity report to detect which fields We are good or not in 2005. Then various subsystems efforts along with many complete missile programs came into light step by step. From solid/liquit fuels to different class rocket motors, lazer designators, tandem warheads, fuses, design activities and guidance sections are developed.

At present, Put Muslim countries aside, Competing with DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT efforts of Turkish industry is quite difficult for many European countries as well. That's not overestimating my countries efforts with nationalitic statements but delivering the facts with an unbiassed side. One serious achievement triggers another one. Each efforts create a new missile concept under same family integrity principles. There are non-stop efforts of Tubitak SAGE/Roketsan which is trying to proceed achievements one step ahead in similar concepts. Major missile technologies are always developed by Tubitak and transfered to Roketsan like institutes for industrialization.

Our principles and family integrity development efforts look like Israeli way of development. They also developed many products under similar concepts. Exm. Spike family

995499_513513562074385_456549145_n.jpg

BMC 6x6 truck
AIHSF design
Roketsan TVC control
Roketsan designed launchers
Quite smokeless fuel When It is compared with Raytheon ESSM
Blueish thrust fire

A%C4%B0HSFS.png

Impressive efforts.

2 things i like very much about turkish and indian defense industries

they are way too open to the public and publish everything.This is a much better approach

BMC 6x6 truck
AIHSF design
Roketsan TVC control
Roketsan designed launchers
Quite smokeless fuel When It is compared with Raytheon ESSM
Blueish thrust fire

A%C4%B0HSFS.png

One addition;

Flame diverting ramp. I heard this prevents dust and debris from being kicked up which can clutter the Radars ?

Ongoing Air Defence Programs.

-Korkut SPAAG/CIWS
-Roketsan MANPAD (up to 6km)
-AIHSF (up to 15km)
-OIHSF (up to 40km)

Image of Korkut 35mm twin barrel AHEAD munition firing capable system (Self Propelled Anti-AirCraft Gun for Land platforms - CIWS for Naval platforms):

P1060486.jpg

Ongoing Air Defence Programs.

-Korkut SPAAG/CIWS
-Roketsan MANPAD (up to 6km)
-AIHSF (up to 15km)
-OIHSF (up to 40km)

Brother, may I ask you why you didn't add T-LORAMIDS to the list? We have so many on-going projects, maşallah, that I have lost track of them :ashamed:

Turkish industry waited so long times for maturation before stepping in domestic missile technology. When some industrial sources gave green lights, SSM commenced a serious feasiblity report to detect which fields We are good or not in 2005. Then various subsystems efforts along with many complete missile programs came into light step by step. From solid/liquit fuels to different class rocket motors, lazer designators, tandem warheads, fuses, design activities and guidance sections are developed.

At present, Put Muslim countries aside, Competing with DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT efforts of Turkish industry is quite difficult for many European countries as well. That's not overestimating my countries efforts with nationalitic statements but delivering the facts with an unbiassed side. One serious achievement triggers another one. Each efforts create a new missile concept under same family integrity principles. There are non-stop efforts of Tubitak SAGE/Roketsan which is trying to proceed achievements one step ahead in similar concepts. Major missile technologies are always developed by Tubitak and transfered to Roketsan like institutes for industrialization.

Our principles and family integrity development efforts look like Israeli way of development. They also developed many products under similar concepts. Exm. Spike family

good to here about that , I hope these systems enter mass production within 3 years , I am sure Turkey will be forced to fight armed militias on its Syrian border especially Al-Qauda , these unleashed dogs will target everyone in the region.

Baykuş;4852205 said:
Brother, may I ask you why you didn't add T-LORAMIDS to the list? We have so many on-going projects, maşallah, that I have lost track of them :ashamed:

The programs I have listed, are aimed to design/develop the systems/missiles indigenously. LORAMIDS is a co-production program which Chinese HQ-9 missiles will be manufactured in Turkey. Development of domestic equivalent will be carried out but It will take quite long times so...

good to here about that , I hope these systems enter mass production within 3 years , I am sure Turkey will be forced to fight armed militias on its Syrian border especially Al-Qauda , these unleashed dogs will target everyone in the region.

We have to exterminate that al-qauda members cause they have deviant ideas.

They are using by some world power for cheating, changing balances or invade the countries...

Roketsan/Aselsan/Tubitak SAGE Air to Ground Group

-HGK family (JDAM equivalent)
Mk-1
Mk-2
Mk-3
Mk-4

-KGK family (JDAM-Er Equivalent)
Mk-82
Mk-83

-LGK Family (Lazer guided Paveway-II,III equivalent)
Mk-1
Mk-2

-LGB ( Lazer Guided Bomb of Aselsan [Paveway copy])

-NEB Family (Bunker Buster)
HGK-NEB
LGB-NEB
LGK-NEB

-Roketsan Miniature Missile (GBU-53 Equivalent)
-Roketsan Mini-bomb for UAV's

-SOM Cruise/Anti-Ship Missile (Norway/Raytheon JSM/NSM equivalent)
SOM-300km (A, B1, B2 variants) Note: B2 variant is Bunker Buster
SOM-500km (A, B1, B2 variants) Note: B2 variant is Bunker Buster
SOM-J (F-35 variant) (A, B1, B2 variants) Note: B2 variant is Bunker Buster

SOM-300km B1
ScreenShot033.jpg

Neither Egypt, Nor other countries including Iran can't compete with such a big variety of development projects. Allah knows Which type of other AG missiles are under development phase at present...

Unlike economy, turkey is not ahead in AD.
1 billion is not enough. You should spend 10 billion in 2 decades to reach Egypt.

I will leave this thread to prove you othewise but my links are here for any unbiased reader.

Adios.

We have already been waiting you to prove your childless claims dude. As you see I have been clearly proving what I mention.

HGK, KGK and SOM cruise missiles side by side introduced to Egyptian General Sisi :)
idef_2013_3.jpg

We have already been waiting you to prove your childless claims dude. As you see I have been clearly proving what I mention.

HGK, KGK and SOM cruise missiles side by side introduced to Egyptian General Sisi :)

When did he come to Turkey? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom