What's new

Roketsan First Test For LALADMIS Tomorrow 04.10.2013

@Bubblegum Crisis

It´s not the Same ! We trust in Roketsan !

I don't think he is trying say our missile is the same with Aster. But there are similarities. Which indicates by changing the booster, we can have a long altitude version in the future. Maybe with the ToT from HQ-9 we will achive this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he is trying say our missile is the same with Aster. But there are similarities. Which indicates by changing the booster, we can have a long altitude version in the future. Maybe with the ToT from HQ-9 we will achive this.

Thank you very much. ^^

Thank you very much. ^^

Bro,

As you pointed out with images, Hisar-A and Hisar-O development model will be similar with European Aster program. Hisar-O will have much powerfull propulsion than A that will make it a medium altitude SAM system. Family integraity principles are applied at Anti-tank missile programs as well. Once those missiles developed, Integration of different platforms from Naval to Land will be carried out.

Turkish army is going to order those missiles on different platforms such as;

-Low Altitude Towed (45 vehicle) and Low Altitude Autonomous(45 vehicle) and Medium Altitude truck Air Defence and Missile Systems will use same AIHSF.

For Vehicle Design/development Cost: 54,095,500 EURO

---------------------------

-Low Altitude Air Defence Missile Development Program AIHSF Phase-1 (Design-Development Cost: 121,330,343 + 193,590,112 EURO) (TOTAL: 314,920,445 EURO)

T-Laadms.jpg

-Medium Altitude Air Defence Missile Development Program OHSFS Phase-1 (Design-Development Cost: 109,278,504 + 132,113,714 EURO) (TOTAL: 241,392,218 EURO)

1 battalion + 3 battery medium altitude system will be manufactured by Aselsan/Roketsan.
T-Maadms.jpg

+

-(Serial production: 42 Korkut + 14 command-control vehicle production) Self Propelled Anti-Aircraft Gun Development Project Design-Development cost:120,326,449 EURO
AselsanSPAAG.jpg

The Fire Control Vehicle Aselsan is developing, will command Aselsan upgraded Oerlikon and Aselsan/Roketsan Low Altitude Towed SAM system.

f4817ffe.jpg

Towed Low Altitude SAM system will use same platform with Fire control vehicle but instead of radars, Roketsan AIHSF launchers will be installed on.

CekiliAlcakIrtifa.jpg

As you know Korkut SPAAG/CIWS (Serial production: 42 Spaag + 14 command control vehicles for land forces) was introduced in IDEF-2013 and It will be operated as a part of Turkey's very short altitude air defence system under same network.

P1060486.jpg

Domestic Air defence network of Turkey will be as following;

-Korkut SPAAG/CIWS
-Roketsan MANPAD (up to 6km)
-AIHSF (up to 15km)
-OIHSF (up to 40km)

As you know Korkut SPAAG/CIWS (Serial production: 42 Spaag + 14 command control vehicles for land forces) was introduced in IDEF-2013 and It will be operated as a part of Turkey's very short altitude air defence system under same network.

P1060486.jpg

Domestic Air defence network of Turkey will be as following;

-Korkut SPAAG/CIWS
-Roketsan MANPAD (up to 6km)
-AIHSF (up to 15km)
-OIHSF (up to 40km)

Bro, can you explain your anger towards tecercik from waff. Is his info wrong? I don't want to share his alleged facts because it can pollute this thread if it is wrong. But if it is correct; I think we should share it.

Thank you very much. ^^

Bro,
As you pointed out with images, Hisar-A and Hisar-O development model will be similar with European Aster program. ...

Guys, if I'm not mistaking Aster with another SAM, Roketsan was actually involved in the development of the Aster's rocket engine - if so, recognizing similarities between those two isn't too unexpected :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom