What's new

Rohingya insurgency declares ‘open war’ in Myanmar

02:31 PM, September 05, 2017 / LAST MODIFIED: 02:46 PM, September 05, 2017
Myanmar military loses contact with a training jet
military_training_jets.jpg

Photo courtesy: Facebook/ Ministry of Defence/Myanmar
Reuters, Yangon

The Myanmar military has lost contact with a training jet and has kicked off a search for the missing plane, the military said on Tuesday.

The plane left the southwestern town of Pathein in the morning, only to lose communication at 9:18 am, the military said in a statement.

It was not immediately clear how many people were on board, but the statement identified one pilot by name.

Aircraft incidents, both civilian and military, are not uncommon in the southeast Asian country.
pathein-train-01.jpg

Any source?

Don't call ARSA a terrorist organization as none of the media, country or UN used the term except Burmese thugs and you.
Initial indication suggest its a secular insurgency and if they live up with their coomitmetment, the help could be on their way. There seems that they already earned popular suuport from bd. If BD wants they could take the fight to a complete new level. One minister already asking for a safe zone inside mm where mom army will be barred from entering. This is the first time such suggestion came from BD government. Wait for few more weeks

Stop being a thug and smell some fresh air.

If BD want? What u want and what your country can do is very different. Even when Bd want to fight against Myanmar, their capability is not match the rethoric. Invading another country in near peer situation is beyond Bd capability

If BD want? What u want and what your country can do is very different. Even when Bd want to fight against Myanmar, their capability is not match the rethoric. Invading another country in near peer situation is beyond Bd capability
Rakhine is a contested area between Bengal and Burma in the last millenium. We won every war when we got involved. I can assure you Rohingya will be a free nation no matter what. We outsider can't speak or negotiate for them but if would like you can help them.
At the end of the day mm has to talk and settle with Rohingyas which I believe is too late.

lol the interviews with victim is more stronger evidence than what normal media talk and all are official release. dumbass

As if the victims are going to be telling the truth when they know what you Barmans will do to them if they do not follow the official line.:lol:

The only way the actual truth an be ascretained is to allow the UN in to report impartially. Myanmar is not allowing them in as it has things to hide.

LOL. Myanmar will get defeated by BD.

BD has superiority on both land and sea.

Airforce, it is Myanmar but they have neither the numbers or the sophistication to blunt the BD army much. Also a lot of their aircraft will fall prey to the excellent FM-90 SAM.

As if the victims are going to be telling the truth when they know what you Barmans will do to them if they do not follow the official line.:lol:

The only way the actual truth an be ascretained is to allow the UN in to report impartially. Myanmar is not allowing them in as it has things to hide.

Airforce, it is Myanmar but they have neither the numbers or the sophistication to blunt the BD army much. Also a lot of their aircraft will fall prey to the excellent FM-90 SAM.

I don't see this escalating into a conflict between B.D and Mynamar.Far from it , looking from the feeble response from the B.D government , it looks like there is some background diplomacy going between the government.

Rakhine is a contested area between Bengal and Burma in the last millenium. We won every war when we got involved. I can assure you Rohingya will be a free nation no matter what. We outsider can't speak or negotiate for them but if would like you can help them.
At the end of the day mm has to talk and settle with Rohingyas which I believe is too late.

Curious , has there ever been a war between B.d and MN?

Curious , has there ever been a war between B.d and MN?

None that I recall, the closest thing were wars with Bengal Sultanate against an independent Arakan kingdom. Bengal was victorious in all of those. The most recent thing was an incident between the Arakan Army separatists and our border guards which resulted in a victory for the border guards.

None that I recall, the closest thing were wars with Bengal Sultanate against an independent Arakan kingdom. Bengal was victorious in all of those. The most recent thing was an incident between the Arakan Army separatists and our border guards which resulted in a victory for the border guards.

Bengal sultanate, mogul, british all fought for the same cause and for the same territory. In all of the occasion we were drawn into this by the burmese.

It is futile to take up arms. This will not only lead more Rohingya's deaths and destruction.

Bengal sultanate, mogul, british all fought for the same cause and for the same territory. In all of the occasion we were drawn into this by the burmese.
Your history falls flat here, the Arakan kingdom had nothing to do with Burma. It wasn't apart of Burma till it was conquered in 1784. And by that time Bengal was annexed by Britain. Then came the Anglo-Burmese wars which I suppose are the closest we ever came to fighting directly against Burma.

And even so, none of this is comparable to a real war against Burma, where it would just be Bangladesh against Burma and no one else on our side.

Last edited:
Your history falls flat here, the Arakan kingdom had nothing to do with Burma. It wasn't apart of Burma till it was conquered in 1784. And by that time Bengal was annexed by Britain. Then came the Anglo-Burmese wars which I suppose are the closest we ever came to fighting directly against Burma.

And even so, none of this is comparable to a real war against Burma, where it would just be Bangladesh against Burma and no one else on our side.
I said Arakan was a contested area not Burma was a contested area. Everytime mainland burma was involved, and both Bengal and Burma used their own proxy. After Bengal was taken over by brits, Burma took it as golden opportunity to annex Arakan in 1784 only to be found at odd with the brits. Cox's Bazar was named after Mr. Cox who went there to help Burmese Refugee. Burma lost Arakan to Brits in 1826 war.

It is futile to take up arms. This will not only lead more Rohingya's deaths and destruction.
I think it is futile to keep spreading legs and let burmese rape uncontested.

Last edited:

The problem with you is you look in an inmaginary future where you see BD getting everything. In future we will be getting padma , 10 years down the lane we will get sukhoi's when in reality after a decade there is nothing. They violated your airspace 17 times what did you even do ?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom