What's new

Rohingya insurgency declares ‘open war’ in Myanmar

Yeah says it all when people like you have hafeez Saeedas hero's.
Read my post again ,I said will you believe when Pakistanies say what I was saying .

If it's not about religion,will you say tibetan's should be armed to fight .you guys will only talk if you feel your brothers are being oppressed why don't you open the door for them,like India said all the Hindus ,Sikhs and budhists are welcome to avoid oppression in the subcontinent.thats brings back to the question in the first post of mine you quoted in the thread.when you say Islam is religion of peace why don't Muslims who talk about arming them come forward to take those victims and help them have a better life,I believe you guys believe in judgement day will it look cool to say I helped a fellow Muslim with accommodation and helped to have a better life than say I helped arm a Muslim brother.

You are either trolling or are stupid.

Are Hindus in BD being killed, raped and their villages burnt down by the BD army?
Do not try to make the equivalence here.

Everyone has the right for fight for their land and that includes the Rohingyas.

You are either trolling or are stupid.

Are Hindus in BD being killed, raped and their villages burnt down by the BD army?
Do not try to make the equivalence here.

Everyone has the right for fight for their land and that includes the Rohingyas.
BD Hindus are in much much better position than the Pakistani Hindus ,people have been oppressed across the world ,but you don't see people from others faiths supporting terrorism

BD Hindus are in much much better position than the Pakistani Hindus ,people have been oppressed across the world ,but you don't see people from others faiths supporting terrorism

Fighting to protect yourself from genocide is not terrorism.

Now contribute positively or GTFO of this thread.

Fighting to protect yourself from genocide is not terrorism.

Now contribute positively or GTFO of this thread.
If you have already made up your mind why do you post,if someone has to stfu and gtfo of this thread it's you as you have already decided.
If you have followed by posts on this thread you would have realized my posts are not about the victims ,it's about people who support arming the people but don't want to take these people on the ground or take them in their countries and re settle them

Yeah says it all when people like you have hafeez Saeedas hero's.
Read my post again ,I said will you believe when Pakistanies say what I was saying .

If it's not about religion,will you say tibetan's should be armed to fight .you guys will only talk if you feel your brothers are being oppressed why don't you open the door for them,like India said all the Hindus ,Sikhs and budhists are welcome to avoid oppression in the subcontinent.thats brings back to the question in the first post of mine you quoted in the thread.when you say Islam is religion of peace why don't Muslims who talk about arming them come forward to take those victims and help them have a better life,I believe you guys believe in judgement day will it look cool to say I helped a fellow Muslim with accommodation and helped to have a better life than say I helped arm a Muslim brother.
Who said he was a hero? He is a preacher nothing else.

It's always about religion with indians any discussion you have with them, they will involve religion.

Pakistan and Bangladesh have taken in alot of rohingyas but can't give shelter to all of them. We all saw how wonderful the treatment of rohingyas is in india.:lol:

@Oscar I'm wondering something why are Islamaphobes like this guy, silent on hindus being driven out of myanmar?

If you have already made up your mind why do you post,if someone has to stfu and gtfo of this thread it's you as you have already decided.
If you have followed by posts on this thread you would have realized my posts are not about the victims ,it's about people who support arming the people but don't want to take these people on the ground or take them in their countries and re settle them

No you are a bigotted Hindu.
If the Barmans were Muslim and the Rohingya Hindu or Buddhists, you stance would be the
opposite.

Now either contribute positively by answering below question or GTFO.

PS - Why will Myanmar not allow UN in?

It's always about religion with indians any discussion you have with them, they will involve religion.

Pakistan and Bangladesh have taken in alot of rohingyas but can't give shelter to all of them. We all saw how wonderful the treatment of rohingyas is in india.:lol:

@Oscar I'm wondering something why are Islamaphobes like this guy, silent on hindus being driven out of myanmar?

Why should we care or give shelter about Rohingyas?

They are essentially Bangladeshis.

Why should we care or give shelter about Rohingyas?

They are essentially Bangladeshis.
Who said you need to give shelter. You were asked keep shut and stay out of it.

It is about religion otherwise you won't be posting on this thread I don't see you guys talking about arming tibetan's or any others .
There are more than 50 Muslims countries ,don't tell me you can accommodate these people
India has said will take all the Hindus,sikhs.,jains who are escaping oppression,we don't place and restrictions on the numbers,we have been taking Hindus from both Pakistan and BD,but you won't see us talking about arming them.

My question is simple you claim Islam is religion of peace and I know for a fact,Islam says killing an innocent is like killing the whole humanity,when you guys advocate arming them are you sure innocents will not be killed.
No you are a bigotted Hindu.
If the Barmans were Muslim and the Rohingya Hindu or Buddhists, you stance would be the
opposite.

Now either contribute positively by answering below question or GTFO.

PS - Why will Myanmar not allow UN in?
No you are wrong,you will not see us talking about arming them,infact we have been taking then when ever they came asking for it

I welcome this attack by ARSA.

Just keep this in mind @Aung Zaya and make sure all Myanmar people you know understand this is the attitude of even the so called "secular" BAL types in BD.

I know you understand whats needed to be done now though. Happy hunting. Watch these losers cry here about reality unfolding whenever you want. I think it will be a full rest of the year (and probably next year too) long thing now. Aung San Suu Kyi also probably understands the problem quite deeply now and I think will pose no resistance to MM military to get the job done against the terrorists.

Just keep this in mind @Aung Zaya and make sure all Myanmar people you know understand this is the attitude of even the so called "secular" BAL types in BD.

I know you understand whats needed to be done now though. Happy hunting. Watch these losers cry here about reality unfolding whenever you want. I think it will be a full rest of the year (and probably next year too) long thing now. Aung San Suu Kyi also probably understands the problem quite deeply now and I think will pose no resistance to MM military to get the job done against the terrorists.

Yes, encourage Myanmar to sign their own death warrant as BD will soon be forced to respond against these jungle apes.
They are so dumb they brought JF-17s that will be
used by BD Sukhois as real target practice.
Go on champ, keep encouraging them to speed up their destruction.

Gadha ki awlad, do not you see the Rohingyas are denied of their rightful citizenship and expelled from their native land Arakan on every tiny pretext by the Burmese? Why it is terrorism when they outburst in protest against the govt policy?

As long as Myanmar dont carry "excessive" operation like what Serbs doing against Bosniak (thats what we called genocide) most of us will be content with that along with some protes here and there, when they crossed the red line i dont think Muslim population and politicians in Indonesia, Malaysia and elsewhere will sit iddle. Regarding the proximity between Indonesia, Malaysia and Myanmar we dont want something bad is happened.

As long as Myanmar dont carry "excessive" operation like what Serbs doing against Bosniak (thats what we called genocide) most of us will be content with that along with some protes here and there, when they crossed the red line i dont think Muslim population and politicians in Indonesia, Malaysia and elsewhere will sit iddle. Regarding the proximity between Indonesia, Malaysia and Myanmar we dont want something bad is happened.

I am only supporting MM take out the terrorists. Not all Rohingya are terrorist of course, only some are (and no one really knows the number or prevalence). Many regular Rohingya provide support to such groups though and delineating that is always an issue in the response. On top of all of this, the new conflict of course creates regular stream of refugees anyway...which ones of those are directly culpable, semi-culpable or totally non-culpable w.r.t the terrorism + terrorism support? Never easy to answer that, in fact its largely impossible given the emotions running on both sides.

Way I see it, the problem only gets addressed seriously if you physically remove as much rohingya from arakan and put them in BD (BD being both the origin of these people and closest country to the conflict area)....whatever anyone opinion on the morality of that solution. There is simply no more inherent, underlying trust between Myanmar + Arakanese on one side and Rohingya on other side (and each side will always blame the other one as "starting it"/"expanding it" etc)....and maybe it never existed in first place.

Thus such a situation is not sustainable (in interest of human life preservation and social stability) and whichever option addressed separation of these populations should be done first. Occam razor suggests that Rohingya move away, sell off what they can in MM and start new lives in BD. When you give enough time, there can then be rapprochement and better settling of these problems in the future.

But the BD members proposals for Rohingya to stay put and start some terrorist/guerilla/militant strategy against Myanmar will only result in more deaths on both sides (and it will be mostly stacked against Rohingya)....for the sake of what? It's mostly to address their own seriously flawed ego essentially. That is always bad reason when human lives and futures are at stake. BD will get financial support to support and rehabilitate the Rohingya anyway when it asks relevant countries and organisations....that should be the focus of BD now.....they (both BD and Rohingya) are not going to win eye for an eye style with MM.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom