What's new

Rohingya insurgency declares ‘open war’ in Myanmar

What ever happened to religion of peace .

Islam also says, "you will not oppress; nor be oppressed" ... to fight against tyranny is in this case is Rohingya right to life.

So when the Burmese dictatorship stops it's massacres so to should the Rohingya... till then they should stand up and defend their families.

Islam also says, "you will not oppress; nor be oppressed" ... to fight against tyranny is in this case is Rohingya right to life.
What is bigger for a Muslim,is it practicing religion or the country ,if religion then it should not matter where they live as long as they are not stopped to practice their religion ..and if it's country don't make it religious fight.so tell me what is it

Innocent is the word you need to focus upon
So you are not sure that no innocent will be killed ,then you are going against the religion

What is bigger for a Muslim,is it practicing religion or the country ,if religion then it should not matter where they live as long as they are not stopped to practice their religion ..and if it's country don't make it religious fight.so tell me what is it

Huh? All I said they have right to fight back... if it's from a religious point of view or an ethnic point of view or a human rights point of view.

You murder my mother or my child ... I'm coming for you. Period!

I think your god said ,to kill one innocent is to kill entire humanity.

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him. [The Noble Qur'an 2:190-194]

Had the eastern wing not back stabbed us, we would have turned the Monkland into Yugoslavia in a few years time.

They didn't backstab us ... We never accepted them as 'equal' citizens of Pakistan (or even as equal human beings with us) ... The rest is history

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him. [The Noble Qur'an 2:190-194]
I know what it says ,but thats not my question

May be god is testing them ,more you suffer the more you will be close to him .
LOL, Islam is very clear. If we're threatened we can arm ourselves and fight. No need to be peaceful anymore.

So, be peaceful with us. We wll be peaceful with you. As simple as that...

LOL, Islam is very clear. If we're threatened we can arm ourselves and fight. No need to be peaceful anymore.

So, be peaceful with us. We wii be peaceful with you.
Does Islam also say one innocent killed is killing entire humanity.so which one will you follow

Ask your mn master how they treat their Indian coolies.
Ah man, Dont disturb Indian wet dream. They're suppa pawwa since 2012. Remember?

Does Islam also say one innocent killed is killing entire humanity.so which one will you follow
When you're with tyranny you're no longer an innocent! So, we follow what Islam teach us to follow...

When you're with tyranny you're no longer an innocent! So, we follow what Islam teach us to follow...
If I show you innocents getting killed in the process ,will you change your views .these is the mindset people talk about when non Muslims say the moderate Muslim majority is silent ,they feel the other majority has this mind set

If I show you innocents getting killed in the process ,will you change your views .these is the mindset people talk about when non Muslims say the moderate Muslim majority is silent ,they feel the other majority has this mind set
Sorry, I couldn't catch you! Can you please elaborate...

You guys really believe what you wrote ,do you have the stomach if I show you Pakistanies telling you how the minorites are being suppressed,you don't give them equal rights as per your Constitution ,abducting young Hindu women and converting them .

Yeah support terrorists openly but somehow all the top most wanted terrorists are found in Pakistan.when you guys travel on your Pakistani passport your get a second glance there is a reason for that.

Why is that Muslims always talk about arming fellow Muslims and don't take them in to their country ,since you guys say your religion of peace then why this path of killing others by arming them
Who am I suppose to believe? you? indians are known for their pathological lying and cheap propaganda.
hafiz saeed built wells and provided food for poor hindus in Pakistan. bjp promotes communal violence which results in deaths of Muslims and brainwashed poor hindus in india.

Terrorists that were found were murdered too but in india rss rules with an iron fist.Their terrorist tactics and acts are considered patriotic by you people.Killer of gandhi is still lionized till today and his ashes will never be dumped. NEVER

The whole argument was about self-defense not killing others. You are turning this into a religious discussion.
Btw I have a blue passport and I am not a muslim but you are a Islamphobe troll on a forum filled with muslims.

Who am I suppose to believe? you? indians are known for their pathological lying and cheap propaganda.
hafiz saeed built wells and provided food for poor hindus in Pakistan. bjp promotes communal violence which results in deaths of Muslims and brainwashed poor hindus in india.

Terrorists that were found were murdered too but in india rss rules with an iron fist.Their terrorist tactics and acts are considered patriotic by you people.Killer of gandhi is still lionized till today and his ashes will never be dumped. NEVER

The whole argument was about self-defense not killing others. You are turning this into a religious discussion.
Btw I have a blue passport and I am not a muslim but you are a Islamphobe troll on a forum filled with muslims.
Yeah says it all when people like you have hafeez Saeedas hero's.
Read my post again ,I said will you believe when Pakistanies say what I was saying .

If it's not about religion,will you say tibetan's should be armed to fight .you guys will only talk if you feel your brothers are being oppressed why don't you open the door for them,like India said all the Hindus ,Sikhs and budhists are welcome to avoid oppression in the subcontinent.thats brings back to the question in the first post of mine you quoted in the thread.when you say Islam is religion of peace why don't Muslims who talk about arming them come forward to take those victims and help them have a better life,I believe you guys believe in judgement day will it look cool to say I helped a fellow Muslim with accommodation and helped to have a better life than say I helped arm a Muslim brother.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom