What's new

Rohingya insurgency declares ‘open war’ in Myanmar

Common on don't crap shit.

All defecators are Muslims in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh who exceed that any of any other religion in subcontinent.

Muslims are an embarrassment to South Asia. Ain't this true?

Look at Arabs, Turks, Africans, Malaysians all are well off than subcontinental Muslims.

Indian muslims number under 200 million, indias poor, desolate and poverty striken number many many hundreds of millions. India is a 1.3 billion giant slum

We dont represent south asia, we represent ourselves, our own countries. As long as we don't get put along side pagan hindus were good
Turkey, Malaysia, GCC are all richer and better than india hwnce quality of life will be better too

Indian muslims number under 200 million, indias poor, desolate and poverty striken number many many hundreds of millions. India is a 1.3 billion giant slum

We dont represent south asia, we represent ourselves, our own countries. As long as we don't get put along side pagan hindus were good
Turkey, Malaysia, GCC are all richer and better than india hwnce quality of life will be better too

I already said all other Muslim countries provide good life to their Muslims.

South Asian Muslim countries suck to death in that case.

Shame on you.

I already said all other Muslim countries provide good life to their Muslims.

South Asian Muslim countries suck to death in that case.

Shame on you.

I told you india is dirt poor compared to Turkey, GCC etc

Those countries have better standards of living, how would people living in india muslim or hindu have better lives snd standards living in a poorer less developed country

Those countries have better standards of living, how would people living in india muslim or hindu have better lives snd standards living in a poorer less developed country

Indian Hindus having 7 times than Islamic Pakistan and Bangladesh has higher per capita income and growth rate.

Admit you suck big time.

Indian Hindus having 7 times than Islamic Pakistan and Bangladesh has higher per capita income and growth rate.

Admit you suck big time.

Bangladesh has a higher growth rate then you, ours is above 5% now and your latest has fallen to 5.7%

Bangladesh has a higher growth rate then you, ours is above 5% now and your latest has fallen to 5.7%
Thats for a quarter...not for entire year....Hahaha....get some education.

All the more reasons why they should welcome Rohingyas with open arms and help them assimilate in their natural muslim environment.

All the more reasons why they should welcome Rohingyas with open arms and help them assimilate in their natural muslim environment.

I've told you already

Unless unavoidable they need to fight, they are muslims and need claim their lsnd regardless of oppression

Running away just rewards your enemy

Even if they all die, if they create enough animosity smongst muslims in eg indonesia to start attacking minorities or buddists then its better then quietly going away

I've told you already

Unless unavoidable they need to fight, they are muslims and need claim their lsnd regardless of oppression

Running away just rewards your enemy

Even if they all die, if they create enough animosity smongst muslims in eg indonesia to start attacking minorities or buddists then its better then quietly going away

Then why bother opening dozens of threads and talk about it?

Let the war of attrition rage.

These protesting countries are most welcome again to accept them.

Despite the so-called religious brotherhood, no one is coming forward.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom