What's new

Rohingya insurgency declares ‘open war’ in Myanmar

I don't see this escalating into a conflict between B.D and Mynamar.Far from it , looking from the feeble response from the B.D government , it looks like there is some background diplomacy going between the government.

Curious , has there ever been a war between B.d and MN?

Bangladesh doesn't have the Guts to go to war , Thats a fact . Their airspace got violated 17 times and there was no response not even fly in the direction of intruders .

The problem with you is you look in an inmaginary future where you see BD getting everything. In future we will be getting padma , 10 years down the lane we will get sukhoi's when in reality after a decade there is nothing. They violated your airspace 17 times what did you even do ?

Dude, BD military can defeat Myannar now with the forces it has got.
Need some actual verification on this claim before
we start talking about this.

Actully u guys are master to rape your own families...

Who raped you?

Please don't dodge questions.

It's an embarrassment for the subcontinent and a butt of global jokes.....afraid of what, skinny-a$$ cockroach legs?

More people in this world know about RSS than they are aware that Bangladesh exists.:haha:

Subcontinental Muslims themselves are a butt of joke for the world. They are the most poorest and have worst health indicators in the entire Muslim world.

It's ashaming to me as an Indian when we have to tell world that we have 200 million poors oops I mean Muslims and another 20 million illegal poors.:fie:

Bangladesh doesn't have the Guts to go to war , Thats a fact . Their airspace got violated 17 times and there was no response not even fly in the direction of intruders .

1971 was a biiiig mistake, they have just made themselves cornered on all fronts

-Get rid of Hasina
-See india as the enemy it is
-Start talking and dealing with Pakistan about how to create a block against mutual enemies

Who raped you?

Please don't dodge questions.

More people in this world know about RSS than they are aware that Bangladesh exists.:haha:

Subcontinental Muslims themselves are a butt of joke for the world. They are the most poorest and have worst health indicators in the entire Muslim world.

It's ashaming to me as an Indian when we have to tell world that we have 200 million poors oops I mean Muslims and another 20 million illegal poors.:fie:
But your all poor!!! You have the highest amount of poverty struck people on the planet living on pennies a day

Your toilet and sanitation situation is abysmal

1971 was a biiiig mistake, they have just made themselves cornered on all fronts

-Get rid of Hasina
-See india as the enemy it is
-Start talking and dealing with Pakistan about how to create a block against mutual enemies

But your all poor!!! You have the highest amount of poverty struck people on the planet living on pennies a day

Your toilet and sanitation situation is abysmal

We have the biggest dumphole in this world. It's a fact. Majority of that dumphole in India is occupied by Muslims. This is a bigger fact you should learn to accept.

No, you rape your own kind...

Forget about us just answer Who raped you :sarcastic:

We have the biggest dumphole in this world. It's a fact. Majority of that dumphole in India is occupied by Muslims. This is a bigger fact you should learn to accept.

Forget about us just answer Who raped you :sarcastic:

The dump hole is india itself

you have one massive 1.3 billion slum of whom the majority are dirt poor

who are you kidding

Full support to anyone who would fight against Myanmar regime and its army. Ronhingyas need to man up. If it is about dying then one should die fighting not pleading.

The dump hole is india itself

you have one massive 1.3 billion slum of whom the majority are dirt poor

who are you kidding

Lol don't kid me fool.

Pakistan and Bangladesh have lower per capita income than India.

Even in India, Muslims have the lowest.

Orangi Town in Karachi is the largest slum in the world.:sarcastic:

Lol don't kid me fool.

Pakistan and Bangladesh have lower per capita income than India.

Even in India, Muslims have the lowest.

Orangi Town in Karachi is the largest slum in the world.:sarcastic:

Your slum population is bigger then Pakistan and Bangladesh combined

Your data is cooked, you have hundreds of millions living like animals forced to defecate in open fields

Your slum population is bigger then Pakistan and Bangladesh combined

Your data is cooked, you have hundreds of millions living like animals forced to defecate in open fields

Common on don't crap shit.

All defecators are Muslims in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh who exceed that any of any other religion in subcontinent.

Muslims are an embarrassment to South Asia. Ain't this true?

Look at Arabs, Turks, Africans, Malaysians all are well off than subcontinental Muslims.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom