What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

We're not into the Ummah thing, at least as you describe it. I discussed this earlier with nilgiri.

On the contrary, they are very relevant examples. Tens of thousands have been killed in Kashmir since 1989, far more than the amount of Rohingyas that have been killed in the same time period. If we continue to have relations with India despite this, why wouldn't we do the same with Myanmar?

It's obvious bro. Blood is thicker than everything else.

These people are part of modern Burma when the international boundaries were set after WW2

If Myanmar wants to kick out it's own citizens then it should not cry when countries covert it's massively underpopulated territory.

So? There were so many Tamils in Sri Lanka after the boundaries were "set" post independence....that came from India during British Raj. India agreed to take much of them back in 1964. Sri Lanka did not give them citizenship and there were negotiations and a final agreement was reached.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirima–Shastri_Pact

Similarly, Burma does not recognise Rohingya as its citizens and these people originate from Chittagong...the resolution is quite simple here. What is preventing from Bangladesh negotiating a similar agreement with Myanmar? You want India and/or China to broker one for you? Then say something to them rather than quibbling about it to the UN and other useless organisations.

BTW you are welcome to do "covert" actions against Myanmar....you just wont enjoy the consequences one bit I can tell you that. Myanmar wont cry or whine, they take firm decisive action. I only see BD crying and whining here.

Last edited:
So? There were so many Tamils in Sri Lanka after the boundaries were "set" post independence....that came from India during British Raj. India took them all back in 1964. Sri Lanka did not give them citizenship and there were negotiations and a final agreement was reached.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirima–Shastri_Pact

Similarly, Burma does not recognise Rohingya as its citizens and these people originate from Chittagong...the resolution is quite simple here. What is preventing from Bangladesh negotiating a similar agreement with Myanmar? You want India and/or China to broker one for you? Then say something to them rather than quibbling about it to the UN and other useless organisations.

BTW you are welcome to do "covert" actions against Myanmar....you just wont enjoy the consequences one bit I can tell you that. Myanmar wont cry or whine, they take firm decisive action. I only see BD crying and whining here.

LOL - BD is 3 times as rich as Myanmar.

BD will in due course impose it's will on Myanmar which is not even a homogeneous state like BD is.

PS - BD does not give a F*ck about what India has done with Tamils.

So? There were so many Tamils in Sri Lanka after the boundaries were "set" post independence....that came from India during British Raj. India took them all back in 1964. Sri Lanka did not give them citizenship and there were negotiations and a final agreement was reached.

The idea was India woud take a fraction of them and the rest will get SL citizenship.

But it was never implemented and India later refused to take the number of people they promised:

wikipedia said:
India was slow to grant Indian citizenship and implement the repatriation. In 1982, India declared that no longer considered the pact binding as its implementation period had expired.

In fact, Bangladesh has more than twice as many Rohingya refugees as the number of Tamils India actually took under this pact (before refusing to take anymore)!!

India is not trying to wipe out the Kashmiri Muslims like Myanmar is trying to do with Rohingya.

The facts don't support your claims. Far more Kashmiris have died than Rohingyas. The primary issue is over the land anyway, they're not massacring people on the level you seem to suggest.

In any case, my point was only that Pakistan continues to maintain relations with countries that are marred by violence it condemns, like most others in the world (including Bangladesh). And therefore, it will continue to maintain relations with Myanmar. Whether you like it or not is completely irrelevant.

A nation-state has a duty to its own citizens first.

Developing countries in particular cannot spare much resources to look after foreign nationals.

Only developed countries have enough excess resources per capita to do such a job. But even they aren't interested.

Instead, they want to push the burden of millions of refugees onto developing countries who don't have enough resources per capita to help them.

It's the same with pollution, the rich countries want the poor countries to take the burden for the pollution that was generated to create the goods/products used in the rich world. And they sit back and imagine all the fancy high-end electronics they are using every day just came out of thin air.

The idea was India woud take a fraction of them and the rest will get SL citizenship.

But it was never implemented and India later refused to take the number of people they promised:

So negotiate and implement it better with Myanmar.

But you won't even do 1% of what India did with SL, and Rohingya (your people) get liquidated and destroyed in the meantime. I mean have you even started negotiations with them like India and SL started immediately after independence?

The sham that is Bangladesh identity continues in full flow, ever since that ludicrous claim of 3 million dead in a "genocide".

The facts don't support your claims. Far more Kashmiris have died than Rohingyas. The primary issue is over the land anyway, they're not massacring people on the level you seem to suggest.

In any case, my point was only that Pakistan continues to maintain relations with countries that are marred by violence it condemns, like most others in the world (including Bangladesh). And therefore, it will continue to maintain relations with Myanmar. Whether you like it or not is completely irrelevant.

I do not see India trying to empty Kashmiri Muslims from Kashmir as a state policy like Myanmar is doing with Rohingyas.

Give up as you clearly either do not know what you are talking about or are deliberately making things up to support your viewpoint.

India is not trying to wipe out the Kashmiri Muslims like Myanmar is trying to do with Rohingya.

Kashmiri Muslims in India have full citizenship of India....even the separatists (who get Indian passport and such even).

The issue is not equivalent from the get go.

Kashmiri Muslims in India have full citizenship of India....even the separatists (who get Indian passport and such even).

The issue is not equivalent from the get go.

Rohingya inhabited the territory of Myanmar in it's present international boundaries. With the territory came the population that was there at the time.

Either Myanmar accepts them or it's territory is up for grabs/negotiation.

Last edited:
I do not see India trying to empty Kashmiri Muslims from Kashmir as a state policy like Myanmar is doing with Rohingyas.

Give up as you clearly either do not know what you are talking about or are deliberately making things up to support your viewpoint.

They would if they could! They can't because...

...Kashmiris in the valley are far far more numerous than your Rohingas (4 to 1 ratio). So they can't even entertain such thoughts.

@UKBengali

The Burmese have always been warriors.

Bangladeshis .... hmmmmm

Please don't strut your "martial" credentials here. It's a bit amusing, to put it mildly.
Burmese are savages not warrior. They would had been Japan if they were warrior.

You probably mistaken west bengali hindus with Bangladeshis. You are true that you wont find too many warrior caste (sen gupta etc) in west bengal because almost all of them converted and left hinduism during pala dynasty who are now part of Bengal Muslim stock

Back
Top Bottom