What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

The vale has 9 million. You were saying 1.25 billion will find those odds intimidating?

Has any nation successfully completely exterminated a full 9 million people in human history?

Doesn't matter how many you are - killing even less than 1% (90,000) of them will lead to full scale war and probably MAD.

I do not see India trying to empty Kashmiri Muslims from Kashmir as a state policy like Myanmar is doing with Rohingyas.

Give up as you clearly either do not know what you are talking about or are deliberately making things up to support your viewpoint.

Making things up? Go look up how many Kashmiris have died versus how many Rohingyas have died. The figures are not comparable.

Clearly you can't counter what I've said, so you've resorted to attacking me personally. Pakistan will continue to maintain relations with Myanmar, just like it does with other countries it has issues with, whether you like it or not.

Has any nation successfully completely exterminated a full 9 million people in human history?

Doesn't matter how many you are - killing even less than 1% (90,000) of them will lead to full scale war and probably MAD.

India does not need to kill. It just needs to make life so hard that they will leave.

Or India could just flood Kashmir with tens of millions of Hindus and problem solved.

Making things up? Go look up how many Kashmiris have died versus how many Rohingyas have died. The figures are not comparable.

Clearly you can't counter what I've said, so you've resorted to attacking me personally. Pakistan will continue to maintain relations with Myanmar, just like it does with other countries it has issues with, whether you like it or not.

You are clearly not intellectual enough to carry on with a debate at this level. Have a good night dude.:-)

India does not need to kill. It just needs to make life so hard that they will leave.

Or India could just flood Kashmir with tens of millions of Hindus and problems solved.

We're arguing why they won't kill them en masse like they do with Rohingas in Myanmar.

And I've answered why they don't. Nothing to do with being more humane.

Yes they have alternatives modes of oppression, but that's a different topic.

Burmese are savages not warrior. They would had been Japan if they were warrior.

You probably mistaken west bengali hindus with Bangladeshis. You are true that you wont find too many warrior caste (sen gupta etc) in west bengal because almost all of them converted and left hinduism during pala dynasty who are now part of Bengal Muslim stock

Bro I grew up on the border of West Bengal. We have had enough malis, rickshaw walas, and rezas (industrial labourers) to know first hand how big strong fierce and war like Bangladeshis are. No offense, but the Burmese will hang your intestines around your necks to dry ...

Bro I grew up on the border of West Bengal. We have had enough malis, rickshaw walas, and rezas (industrial labourers) to know first hand how big strong fierce and war like Bangladeshis are. No offense, but the Burmese will hang your intestines around your necks to dry ...
You grew up in west bengal not Bangladesh

You grew up in west bengal not Bangladesh

Sigh ok man. The Burmese saw the fiercest fighting in the Pacific theater during WWII. Both British and Indian (undivided India) officers have lauded their fighting abilities. Seriously, you guys can try your luck taking their territory. By that time the Rohingyas would have been wiped out of course. What will happen to you I already know.

Or India could just flood Kashmir with tens of millions of Hindus and problem solved.

You are clearly not intellectual enough to carry on with a debate at this level. Have a good night dude.:-)

Clearly, you are unable to continue the discussion because you can't counter what I've said. Not that I expected you to. Pakistan will continue to have relations with Myanmar, just as it does with other countries it has issues with like India.

We're arguing why they won't kill them en masse like they do with Rohingas in Myanmar.

And I've answered why they don't. Nothing to do with being more humane.

Yes they have alternatives modes of oppression, but that's a different topic.

Don't bother. Confronted with facts that counter his assertions, he has little choice but to leave. It's not the first time it's happened. He tried to make Pakistan look bad and failed.

Come on dude, we all know West Bengalis are considered effeminate with no martial features. This is why Indian Army doesn't have any Bengali regiment.

Clearly, you are unable to continue the discussion because you can't counter what I've said. Not that I expected you to. Pakistan will continue to have relations with Myanmar, just as it does with other countries it has issues with like India.

You're right, we actually expected a lot from Pakistan, more than it can afford.

Come on dude, we all know West Bengalis are considered effeminate with no martial features. This is why Indian Army doesn't have any Bengali regiment.

These are Bangladeshi illegals I am talking about.

Even to an untrained non Bengali eye and ear, the differences are perceptible.

An no, I am neither Bengali nor did I grow up in West Bengal.

These are Bangladeshi illegals I am talking about.

Even to an untrained non Bengali eye and ear, the differences are perceptible.

You can call anybody legal or illegal, as if we care? :lol:

There are numerous illegal Indians working in Bangladesh, but we don't really bother much if they can earn a penny or two.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. You'll have to elaborate.

Forget it.

You can call anybody legal or illegal, as if we care? :lol:

Most times the common man here does not care either. They are hard working, do jobs the locals do not or not at the pay they do it for. It's no secret. Everyone knows they are Bangladeshi. The politicos and police especially. My point in pointing it out is that they are representative of the common Bangladeshi. Sure they can be trained and fed better to make soldiers out if them. As you have in the Bangladesh army. But a fighter is more than that and sorry, you guys are not fighters. Yes you are brave in a mob. But one on one, you are major fattus. Size notwithstanding. Hope that explains.

As much as I love Bangladesh, the incapability of Dhaka to help the Rohingya minority is unbelievable. Even smaller and useless countries like Armenia intervened in neighboring countries to 'save' related minorities. Remember: 160 million Bangladeshi can't handle 50 million Birmanese but 180 million Pakistani are considered as an existential threat by over 1.2 billion Indians.

I love you guys and fully accept your independence but I have to say that East Pakistan would have reacted differently. Bangladesh's current state of affairs is really sad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom