What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

Most times the common man here does not care either. They are hard working, do jobs the locals do not or not at the pay they do it for. It's no secret. Everyone knows they are Bangladeshi. The politicos and police especially. My point in pointing it out is that they are representative of the common Bangladeshi. Sure they can be trained and fed better to make soldiers out if them. As you have in the Bangladesh army. But a fighter is more than that and sorry, you guys are not fighters. Yes you are brave in a mob. But one on one, you are major fattus. Size notwithstanding. Hope that explains.

Umm.. I don't know whether they are Bangladeshis or not because there are enough sources which say Indians often try to label their own citizens as illegals.

The Indians I have seen, don't look like fighters to the minimum sense either. Plus Indian soldiers do have histories of defecting from the battlefield. But I don't think we can generalize from what we see or hear.

Most times the common man here does not care either. They are hard working, do jobs the locals do not or not at the pay they do it for. It's no secret. Everyone knows they are Bangladeshi. The politicos and police especially. My point in pointing it out is that they are representative of the common Bangladeshi. Sure they can be trained and fed better to make soldiers out if them. As you have in the Bangladesh army. But a fighter is more than that and sorry, you guys are not fighters. Yes you are brave in a mob. But one on one, you are major fattus. Size notwithstanding. Hope that explains.

So you think you are fighter... !!! Even my gf will pull your ear and kick your a$$.. GTFO

I have no idea, Bangladesh? It is the closest safe country.

The Bangladeshi's dont want them, Even though every historical and demographical sources point them out to be relative recent migrants(Mere 100 years or so) from the area now what is called Bangladesh

Burma has given citizenship to its original Arakan Muslim tribes.

This a lot of these bleeding hearts choose to ignore.. Burma has her own significant Muslim population, Not just in Arakan but also elsewhere facing no persecution

I'm quite concerned about a precedent being set if Bangladesh does indeed open its borders. Where do you then draw a line in the sand and say before this they are ours and after this they are somebody else's and if we don't like them or want them then its ok to start killing them till the country where they are originally from opens their borders and takes them back. Killing is killing, and I do not support it. But my point is, while we quibble on moralities, actual people are dying, and Bangladesh needs to do the right thing here or forever bear the guilt.

Suu Kyi can do little to help the Rohingya. Myanmar's military has a large amount of autonomy and political power. I can't really blame her for doing little. I don't see what can be done other than reinstating sanctions or the less likely method of international intervention.

The Bangladeshi's dont want them, Even though every historical and demographical sources point them out to be relative recent migrants(Mere 100 years or so) from now what is called Bangladesh

So what, Rohingyas were allowed citizenship by Burma after its creation. Only made them illegal during 80s. Its no joke you make your citizens illegal to push into other countries. After creation of BD, its borders were open for long time for people to migrate. As these people were made citizens of other countries, BD has no more responsibility of them after multiplying not equivalent to BD people or raising in different social environment. Many of the indicators say Sinhalese are also migrants from BD area. If they are made illegal to push into BD, BD will do the same with a note fukc off.

Clashes happen in any multi cultural multi racial countries from the US to, India, Due to differences from time to time, Even Bangladeshi's attacked and destroyed Buddhist villages not so long ago

But the fact of the matter is Myanmar's Muslims have all the equal rights and privileges that any other citizen of that nation.. The Rohingya's are not considered citizens.. So my point of contention here is people trying to portray religious persecution here, Which is complete hog wash

The Bangladeshi's dont want them, Even though every historical and demographical sources point them out to be relative recent migrants(Mere 100 years or so) from the area now what is called Bangladesh

The current Bamar (Burmese) population migrated to the Burma only 1200-1500 years ago. They should not be in Burma in the first place.
In Arakan there should not be any Bamar at all. When are they going to take back Bamar from arakan?

100 years ago there were no Bangladesh neither Burma.
5000 years ago current territory was only inhibited by tigers and birds. Should we send all of the human to mother Africa?

This a lot of these bleeding hearts choose to ignore.. Burma has her own significant Muslim population, Not just in Arakan but also elsewhere facing no persecution

In Maungdaw and Budhidang muslims are majority and a soft target. Besides its not only religion, there is a racial element to it too. Once they purge rohingyas they may turn their gun to other muslim as well. No guarantee.

Last edited:
So what, Rohingyas were allowed citizenship by Burma after its creation. Only made them illegal during 80s. Its no joke you make your citizens illegal to push into other countries. After creation of BD, its borders were open for long time for people to migrate. As these people were made citizens of other countries, BD has no more responsibility of them after multiplying not equivalent to BD people or raising in different social environment. Many of the indicators say Sinhalese are also migrants from BD area. If they are made illegal to push into BD, BD will do the same with a note fukc off.

I did'nt imply Bangladesh has any legal obligation to accommodate these people but they certainly do have a moral one

This 100 year bit is a big hauwwa frankly. Knowing Bangladeshis and their border jumping propensity, I am pretty certain that a lot of these Rohingya, maybe even a large majority, have jumped across over the past few decades and not this "100 year" red herring the Bangladeshis like to dish out to assuage their guilt.

Clashes happen in any multi cultural multi racial countries from the US to, India, Due to differences from time to time, Even Bangladeshi's attacked and destroyed Buddhist villages not so long ago

But the fact of the matter is Myanmar's Muslims have all the equal rights and privileges that any other citizen of that nation.. The Rohingya's are not considered citizens.. So my point of contention here is people trying to portray religious persecution here, Which is complete hog wash

They need to be considered citizen if they really want to rule Rohingya territory. You think Rohingya live all across Arakan? No. Rohingya and Rakhine live in their own territory.

In an ultimate display of hypocrisy Bangladesh is showing deep concerns about the plight of Rohingyas of Myanmar while brutally persecuting and eliminating the remaining religious and ethnic minorities of Bangladesh in a prolonged and systematic campaign of discrimination, hate and violence against the minorities.

Back
Top Bottom