What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

Lol give me that report.. :D as far as i know from air force personels , all are in great condition and taking the regular training and exercise... :D

check the map... which one have more hill and mountain in it region... east or west..? We already successfully made the supply chain for our troops in eastern conflict... we dont care..!!

that's fake.. not official LOL.. made by kids for fun... u take it serious...? :blink::blink:

then give us that Jane's link..? LOL :D
all? are you sure? last time we did see a burmese mig-29 crash. and we thought it was bengali because it was blue at first. XD

Better wait for the monsoon to subside if Bangladesh is serious on being an Islamic thekedar and take on Myanmar.

Floods!!!

Anyways the Mynmarese troop mobilization have nothing to do with Bangladesh.
Stop making stuffs up.

The most unfortunate people in today's modern world are Rohangiya and Bihari Muslims who were actually Pakistani stranded in Bangladesh even they can't go anywhere since they don't have any identity card or passport. Bangladesh Govt denied them every thing and believe me they are in really bad condition nearly all of them malnutrition dying of hunger and diseases, We should bring them to Pakistan because Bangladesh Govt and people still punishing them for their help and support to Pakistan army.

Biharis aren't subject to persecution or ethnic cleansing. In fact they live good lives in BD.

May be not but we are least racist in comparison with Bangla babooz.

Calling Bengali brothers 'babooz' is itself a racist statement. Please do tauba brother. And also ask the Bengali brothers for forgiveness.

The most unfortunate people in today's modern world are Rohangiya and Bihari Muslims who were actually Pakistani stranded in Bangladesh even they can't go anywhere since they don't have any identity card or passport. Bangladesh Govt denied them every thing and believe me they are in really bad condition nearly all of them malnutrition dying of hunger and diseases, We should bring them to Pakistan because Bangladesh Govt and people still punishing them for their help and support to Pakistan army.
Bihari Muslims collaborated with Pakistan Army during Operation Searchlight and the subsequent genocide and rape of Bengali Muslim men and women in '71 civil war. I think that's part of the reason why some Bengali Muslims are so hostile to them even today

another propagenda spread by terroist group...
shouting Army killing the people...

image.jpeg

this photo is taken from the accident new..
image.jpeg

You had a golden opprtunity that these people wanted to have allegiance to Burmese union but you refused them. Eveything has its own consequences and what the consequences, the time will only say. But whatever it is, not a good one for burma
ooppss..!! u can still hold this so-called golden gopportunity if u guys want.. We will let u hold.. We will go according to our law.. Nothing more nothing less.. We will given citizenship to every single one who derserve it according to our law.. If not , we will camp them with the help of UNHCR and send them to Third Countries..

Similarly Myanmar wants Bangladesh to take all the Muslims So that they can make a 100% Buddhist Arakan
We won't give back the one who deserve to become our citizens even if u want.. Especially local Muslims who contribute to our country 's development and spread reputation..we love them.. But not this bangali who spread the lies with fake history.. Only fools can make something like 100% Christian ,100% Muslim in their dream.. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 24
One of them was acknowledged by Burma Times that it is Myanmarnese official Air Force page...bruh...
Lol Burma time itself not even based in Myanmar.. It's based in Bangladesh.. All of the contributors and authors are fromoutside world of Myanmar.. There is no official FB of our armed forces..Do u know every official account got the blue mark from FB team..!?o_O U should think of the official FB post such a childish move like u..? posting photoshops and talking 'defeat them in single day ' blah blah.. Lol

ooppss..!! u can still hold this so-called golden gopportunity if u guys want.. We will let u hold.. We will go according to our law.. Nothing more nothing less.. We will given citizenship to every single one who derserve it according to our law.. If not , we will camp them with the help of UNHCR and send them to Third Countries..

Lately I was reading few stuffs about Rohingya but what I found is more than intriguing. Rohingyas are already majority in Arakan. That is what made the Burmese fearful as the way they mistreated these bunch of people, these people will never become Burmese. The only way Burma can stick to this area through Rakhaine appeasing policy and instigate them against non existent threat as Rohingya.

Camp my a$$. There are areas where your police cant even go specially in northern Arakan. More camp means you will be under more pressure. One hell of a thing happened. They now have access to good funding as you people chase them out to more prosperous countries from where they can earn more money and spend more for their cause.

another propagenda spread by terroist group...
shouting Army killing the people...

View attachment 343857

this photo is taken from the accident new..
View attachment 343854

War is the art of propaganda. You will be bombarded with more propaganda for sure. Look how they made north korea a joke in the world through propaganda.

Better wait for the monsoon to subside if Bangladesh is serious on being an Islamic thekedar and take on Myanmar.

Floods!!!

Anyways the Mynmarese troop mobilization have nothing to do with Bangladesh.
Stop making stuffs up.

Reported for insulting comments and BTW,Myanmar can't do that,it violates our agreement ( even though they broke it in 2008-9 and also told us to do so )

Lol Burma time itself not even based in Myanmar.. It's based in Bangladesh.. All of the contributors and authors are fromoutside world of Myanmar.. There is no official FB of our armed forces..Do u know every official account got the blue mark from FB team..!?o_O U should think of the official FB post such a childish move like u..? posting photoshops and talking 'defeat them in single day ' blah blah.. Lol

Its not photoshop...Myanmar Navy SEALs are real!
1525332_947951441888480_4926338580926578646_n.jpg

There is no official FB of our armed forces

Why is that so?

3. Advise - You are a new kid here, so I'll let your "moral duty" comment pass by. With this attitude, you wouldn't last long on PDF.

Called it. Didnt take 24 hours for that 'morality' moron to get banned.

Some people are just hilarious.

Lol give me that report.. :D as far as i know from air force personels , all are in great condition and taking the regular training and exercise... :D

check the map... which one have more hill and mountain in it region... east or west..? We already successfully made the supply chain for our troops in eastern conflict... we dont care..!!

that's fake.. not official LOL.. made by kids for fun... u take it serious...? :blink::blink:

then give us that Jane's link..? LOL :D

You dont need to hype up anger by these immature post. I did post to discuss, what we could do to control your situation from our side.

all? are you sure? last time we did see a burmese mig-29 crash. and we thought it was bengali because it was blue at first. XD
lol that's trainers version and accident was happened during advanced training for low flight.. dont worry about ours.. just care ur just 6 migs plus 2 trainer version.. we dont have problem coz 31 left to defend our country.. but for BD's Tiny MiG fleet.. it will be a big blow .. :D

Where are all the ummah countries members on here supporting their Royingha Muslim brothers?lol :lol:
Or they are only good at ranting when it comes to Israel?:P

Anyway, GODSPEED to the Burmese government , tackling radical Islamic militants is a good thing for Mankind. :)

God actually does not speed in Burma. You have to go there in person and speed yourself.

Back
Top Bottom