What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

This just didnt happen overnight. How conveniently you have ignore the Rohingya Massacre. YOur Junta mIlitary has wonderful record whoch Ann su ki knows and which is why your country is blacklisted
Well... u need to know who is Massacre to whom.. according to report , there are 800,000 bangali in Rakhine at 2008.. Now around 1,500,000 in UNHCR camps.. so tell me Massacre means bangali in Rakhine at 2008..? if they faced Massacre , how come they made this huge population within a few years.. on the other hand , these Bangali bully on our ethnic Rachine people with their huge population and make them flee away.. our Rakhine people in Rakhine state dramatically drop year after year.. now just a few percent of the whole population..

I didn't talk about you, did I?! Dont be so defensive Mr. non-racist AKA ideal Muslim.
You open your shit whole for all Pakistanis and I am from Pakistan and it is my moral duty to give you shut up call.

Well... u need to know who is Massacre to whom.. according to report , there are 800,000 bangali in Rakhine at 2008.. Now around 1,500,000 in UNHCR camps.. so tell me Massacre means bangali in Rakhine at 2008..? if they faced Massacre , how come they made this huge population within a few years.. on the other hand , these Bangali bully on our ethnic Rachine people with their huge population and make them flee away.. our Rakhine people in Rakhine state dramatically drop year after year.. now just a few percent of the whole population..
Bull sit none of the figures are quoted from official sources, so are you denying the international outcry ? are you denying that noe of that ever took place ? Like I said Your junta military has an impressive record of suppressing their own people

I find it hilarious how certain Pakistanis talk as if they are the ultimate savior of Islam and the best muslims to have walked this earth.
And I fint absolutely disgusted how most bengalis here are keen on licking Indians feet and would do anything to serve them

The Rohingyas have every right to save their lives
Well.. in this case .., police are killed in their station.. not even one inch from compund of station..if u means killing polices and seize the weapons is defending their rights.., sure..!! u're just terroist supportor..

The Arakanese are the natives of Arakan and Burmese are outsiders. But, Burma has been expelling them from their own motherland since after 1947. This is how the issue has finally ripen to a stage that the the Rohingya/Arakanese have been radicalized that will destabilize Myanmar to a state that it will be divided into pieces. All your States are now against the central government of Burmese Union.
yes.. chittagong is also mine in century ago.. give us back.. lol

You open your shit whole for all Pakistanis and I am from Pakistan and it is my moral duty to give you shut up call.

1. Learn English. "hole" not "whole".

2. Learn how to read. I wrote "certain Pakistanis", not "all Pakistanis". I have extremely close Pakistani friends whom you would put to shame with that attitude.

3. Advise - You are a new kid here, so I'll let your "moral duty" comment pass by. With this attitude, you wouldn't last long on PDF.

Have a good day.

propaganda started by terrorist groups..

they're shouting Army start firing their house
photoshop
image.jpeg

the real one from state media and oringinal photo in camera.. Actually Army is trying to kill the fire what they made..
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not first time in Myanmar they have so many rebels fighting against the government.I guess this is just an excuse....

1. Learn English. "hole" not "whole".

2. Learn how to read. I wrote "certain Pakistanis", not "all Pakistanis". I have extremely close Pakistani friends whom you would put to shame with that attitude.

3. Advise - You are a new kid here, so I'll let your "moral duty" comment pass by. With this attitude, you wouldn't last long on PDF.

Have a good day.
Beta check my age mentioned on my profile, for kids like you I used to say when you were in liquid form I was in uniform.
I used word whole not hole you silly Bangla baboo.

Beta check my age mentioned on my profile, for kids like you I used to say when you were in liquid form I was in uniform.

Right. So a digital poet grandpa with reading and comprehension disability? Welcome to PDF. I wish you a good stay.

I used word whole not hole you silly Bangla baboo.

:rofl:

lol. Myanmar just a coward nation those who only w3ant to kill innocent rohiga muslims by the name of terrorist . Then why we shouldn't call mayanmar is a terrorist govt. ?

You had a golden opprtunity that these people wanted to have allegiance to Burmese union but you refused them. Eveything has its own consequences and what the consequences, the time will only say. But whatever it is, not a good one for burma

I remember how they declined the poor and helpless Rohingya from asylum / refuse...really cheap and stone-hearted SOBs

You won't understand the politics. This isn't this simple. Imagine Israel taking Gaza and Muslims of Gaza runs towards egypt. That would be the end of Muslims in Gaza.

Similarly Myanmar wants Bangladesh to take all the Muslims So that they can make a 100% Buddhist Arakan.

The most unfortunate people in today's modern world are Rohangiya and Bihari Muslims who were actually Pakistani stranded in Bangladesh even they can't go anywhere since they don't have any identity card or passport. Bangladesh Govt denied them every thing and believe me they are in really bad condition nearly all of them malnutrition dying of hunger and diseases, We should bring them to Pakistan because Bangladesh Govt and people still punishing them for their help and support to Pakistan army.

You are ignorant. Biharis who took BD citizenship are well integrated and live like us.

Biharis who rejected Bangladeshi Citizenship for Pakistan live in Geneva Camp in inhumane condition Because they are not our citizens and Their Country Pakistan Rejected them.

propaganda started by terrorist groups..

they're shouting Army start firing their house
photoshop
View attachment 343714
the real one from state media and oringinal photo in camera.. Actually Army is trying to kill the fire what they made..
View attachment 343715
View attachment 343716

Allow The foreign Journalists to Move into the troubled area and interview the Rohingyas. Then Talk..

No one in international arena supports your official position about rohingyas.

Back
Top Bottom