What's new

Rohingya Burmese are acceptable but not stranded Bihari Pakistanis - Shame on GoP

We want more woman to work abroad. Its not only money but interaction with the outside world will reshape our way of primitive life that most of the sub continent people living in.
Well sir as my little mind says "women only work as s*x workers in extreme poverty or exploitation by others...and no women works in that profession by choice or by heart.

That's what I meant, working as sex worker. During the 'worst times' as the Bengalis put it when they were Pakistanis, their women did not have to work in Indian brothels, today they are, and en masse. Some pretty decent progress they have made after getting independence from Pakistan it seems.

You mean Pakistan dont have sex worker?

Well sir as my little mind says "women only work as s*x workers in extreme poverty or exploitation by others...and no women works in that profession by choice or by heart.

How many sex worker you visited so far?

Yes, and most of those sex workers are illegal Bengali immigrants.

Do you need a Pashtoon/Punabi sex worker? I can hook you up one in Karachi or Lahore. You need one in Dubai or India, I have connections too.

This is Pakistan not some refugee camp.. Rohngya are responsibility of Myanmar and Bengalis.. we have nothing to do with them... at best we can give them aid.. nothing more.. and its time to kick all refugees out from Pakistan including Afghan, Bengali or what not...

This cant be true. We cant even afford it.i dont think so our gov is such an idiot it wud do that. That afghan time was a diff thing.

And yes biharis ka kuch bhi nahi. Same apathy.

Why do you have to bring Biharis to your country and create more ethnic problems in your country? As if your ethnic problems are in decline??

Just have dialogue with BD to provide jobs and dignity to all the Biharis in their country. May be you guys can support them financially by building houses etc.

Why do you have to bring Biharis to your country and create more ethnic problems in your country? As if your ethnic problems are in decline??

Just have dialogue with BD to provide jobs and dignity to all the Biharis in their country. May be you guys can support them financially by building houses etc.

Look man Biharis are already given citizenship. They speak fluent bengali and they usually dont like to be called biharis either.

Indeed could have life... life of dogs, surviving on the Hindu's leftover.

We would live better off if we didnt cooperate with the West Pakistanis. And worked all on our own for our ethnic people.

Until 1971, not a single Pakistani Bengali woman was working as 'worker' abroad; Today?

How much do you know of this world? First you fcked Bengalis for 24 years and tear apart our people and now accusing us of different things. We have now a much better condition and recovered in this short time. And no terrorism.

Even in Po*rn....

As if we dont know anything about you guys. Homosexuality and Prostitution.

We would live better off if we didnt cooperate with the West Pakistanis. And worked all on our own for our ethnic people.
Your elders (such as Souharwardi) did, they did their best to establish a United Bengal state independent of Pakistan but at the last minute, Hindus showed them middle finger.

Look man Biharis are already given citizenship. They speak fluent bengali and they usually dont like to be called biharis either.
They are not given any citizenship; you are referring to the verdict of Bangladesh Supreme Court that indeed declared Biharis as Bangladeshi citizens but the racial and ethnic racism is all time high in Bangladesh and there is a reason why those Biharis want to come back to Pakistan.

So, you don't agree what Pakistanis are saying about their Biharis brothers living in despicable conditions.

So, you don't agree what Pakistanis are saying about their Biharis brothers living in despicable conditions.
Those who still want to lurk around the refuge camp. These lands price are like gold and they dont want to go away. Place look shitty yet these people are hard worker and good craftsmen.

They are not given any citizenship; you are referring to the verdict of Bangladesh Supreme Court that indeed declared Biharis as Bangladeshi citizens but the racial and ethnic racism is all time high in Bangladesh and there is a reason why those Biharis want to come back to Pakistan.

Dont invent stuff.. It was a legal process where govt did not challenge in the court so that Biharis can be accommodated. Biharis and Bengalis are of same race, they screwed themselves up by aiding the then Pakistani soldiers.

Sorry i dont give a fock about afghan, rohingiya. I will not mind if they kill themselves. Why are we asking for more trouble. These rohingiya will become thankless creatures just like afghan.

Pakistan should be for Pakistanis why we Pakistanis are always are bottom in the priority list. These refugees come in our country do study,business,marry make kids and give refuge to enemies of Pakistan and sleep with the enemies of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom