What's new

Rohingya Burmese are acceptable but not stranded Bihari Pakistanis - Shame on GoP

You weren't Pro-Pakistan ? :(

I thought we were brothers ! :cry:
Some time ago i thought so too but than i met Bengallis in Real life and on PDF tooo. Brother they are not our brothers now or we can say most of them aren't. And those who were our brothers were sentenced to death. :(

Nah. We don't need any foreigners..... I say even throw the 'non-indigenous' good-for-nothing Kashmiri's back across LoC! :p:
Oh ye hi dekhna baaki reh gyaa tha PDF THINK TANK is speaking without THINKING bhai phir aap kaho gae k send Punjabi back to Punjab, Sindhi back to Sindh, Balochi back to Balochistan, Pukhtoon back to KPK. This is Free Country Brother not a jail and every one here is free to move any where HE/SHE wants and Kashmir is part of Pakistan. So some times its good to keep you thinking to your self because its better than hurting someone who dont even know you........ I have many Kashmiri friends and i know how they will think about your mindset after reading this crap..:mad::angry:

Bhai you should be ranked as PDF CORRECTOR or PDF TESTER. :rofl:
kiaa kary yaar.... Every body was fighting on 10 million rohingyae and 10 billion rupees... Which in reality is 10 lakh rohingyae and 10 crore rupees...
So it was necessary to stop them by telling them the right figures.. :-)

Upar walley ka bara KARAM hai , Sir.

How are things at your end ?

In haste I added one more zero but it does not change the fact that some 3,000,000 Afghans are raping Pakistan day and night. They have now reached to almost 1.5% of Pakistani population.

I agree with you 100%.

You probably do not know about the Bihari issue. They are not Bengali speakers, they are Urdu speakers. Worked for Pakistan during BD War wholeheartedly. Many of the notorious war crimes for which the world blames Pakistan Army , are actually done by these community.

But after loosing the war Pakistan rejected to accept them . Due to their notorious role during civil war, Bangladeshis also do not recognize them. As a result, the next generation of Biharis who are in no way connected to the crimes of their forefathers are living a subhuman life.

This issue should be solved on humanitarian ground

HUmanitarian ground with Pakistan? They think many of them are Indian agents

I think all Urdu speakers ought to be repatriated back to India ! :whistle:

Only those who speak Urdu the way it ought to be spoken should be allowed to stay ! :smokin:

So if you speak Urdu the way Altaf Bhai or Farooq Sattar does....tou bhai phir aaap key choootiii ! :sarcastic:

Theeek hai na @dexter ? :azn:

Just kidding ! :oops:

Koi mereiii Urdu speaking bhaiyon aur behnoon ko Pakistan seh alag kar keh tou deekhaiii ! :kiss3:

Ap Tension na len Butt sahab , Hum urdu Speaking People Itni asaani se apki jaan nahi choren gay

Tajiks are an ethnic group of Pak and not into terrorism .. But yeah I agree with you on bangladeshi n afghanis ...

P.S: .5 million Rohingya already live in Karachi in areas like "Arakanabad" etc.

there are two big Madarsas near my house , and they often clash with each other ..

mostly their Students are Uzbek and Tajik ... or could be Tribals ... i once able to enter the Madarsas , it look like a Fortress from inside ...

Hahahah...Bengolis speaking for Biharis...hahahah...Calling them one of their own hahahaha...

Do you need a Pashtoon/Punabi sex worker? I can hook you up one in Karachi or Lahore. You need one in Dubai or India, I have connections too.
Well Pashtoon women tend not to leave there homes,leaving country is out of question,about Punjabis they have population of about 200 million, only SA ethnic group which has no racial slur in hearts they are found everywhere on planet you may find one but not 1 million sex workers any country has outside homeland .
Bangladesh's women take rocky road to India in search of freedom and cash | Syed Zain Al-Mahmood | Global development | The Guardian
Bangladesh trafficked women recount ordeal in India - BBC News
Poor bengali girls have been trafficked all the way to UAE,my question, Where are B'desh authorties?
About 5 years ago i met a bengali girl in Bangalipara Karachi she was trafficked from chittagong to Karachi,now she is wife of middle aged pashtun man,she told me that many died on way and many of us were sent to UAE.
I am not trying degrade Bengalis if you feel bad i apologize but after break of Pakistan East has gone very lower in poverty.

As if we dont know anything about you guys. Homosexuality and Prostitution.
Not at scale of B'desh...
How many sex worker you visited so far?
While working in field and investigating criminals i have visited numerous but not for sleeping anyone.

Back
Top Bottom