What's new

Rockets hit 'mini-India' town in Israel

No you heard wrong, there is no Israeli, or Russian or Nigerian mafia in Goa. Yes, it is true that thousands of them live in and visit Goa, and by and large most are law abiding citizens.
Yea BJP supporters as usual will always worship their western masters who are liars while bashing patriotic Indian Muslims.

No you heard wrong, there is no Israeli, or Russian or Nigerian mafia in Goa. Yes, it is true that thousands of them live in and visit Goa, and by and large most are law abiding citizens.
Bro, the guy you are replying to is a troll who will probably be banned soon. Just ignore him.

Listen! Goans hate russians and Israelis. They are know aware how whites are destroying their culture. Do research on "Portuguese Genocide of Goans".

I have friends from South Maharashtra(Kokan) who are racially and culturally same as Goans. Goans even don't consider them as "goans". You are telling me that Goans consider a white colonial master like you as Goan. That's fvvking racist.

You have illegaly purchased their land(foreigners can't buy land), you don't allow them to enter your areas, you have started Businesses and destroyed their livelihoods, you are into drugs and human trafficking, etc.

Yet you have the audacity to say that they have to love their white masters who have persecuted them in the past and are still doing so.

And then calling me racist.
What logic is that, I'm born and raised in UK but that doesn't make me a "white foreigner".

For the greater good lol. :sarcastic:
Of course. ;)

Arre bhai woh adda bharti hai.
Anglo-Indians or half-white Indians are the worst. Will always justifty European colonialism and consider them to be western. Same goes for most of Indian Christians

Catholics of Goa rigged a poll in regards to making it a seperate state. Yet these RSS chaddis will prefer them over Indian Muslims. Now we an half white goan mocking Indians and India.

Google "Opinion poll on Goa's separation rigged" .

Where is Iron Dome , is it not working for mini-India ???
or is it not meant for mini india as only jews life have more importance ?
and it cost most more to use iron dome as compared to people value in mini india ???

Anglo-Indians or half-white Indians are the worst. Will always justifty European colonialism and consider them to be western. Same goes for most of Indian Christians

Catholics of Goa rigged a poll in regards to making it a seperate state. Yet these RSS chaddis will prefer them over Indian Muslims. Now we an half white goan mocking Indians and India.

Google "Opinion poll on Goa's separation rigged" .

Idk about all of them justifying colonialism.

Didn't mean you lol, I meant that Indian Muslim twat.

Oh that post he was answering me because I read somewhere Israeli and Russian mobs are growing powerful in Goa, on pdf actually I think.

Where is Iron Dome , is it not working for mini-India ???
or is it not meant for mini india as only jews life have more importance ?
and it cost most more to use iron dome as compared to people value in mini india ???

Is a Joke.

Idk about all of them justifying colonialism.

Oh that post he was answering me because I read somewhere Israeli and Russian mobs are growing powerful in Goa, on pdf actually I think.
Ah sorry about that and yeah I heard that as well. Loads of dodgy Russian men when I was in Goa and my mate got in a fight with a Nigerian.:lol:

So what, I am half Goan too....(that's way more than you)
Says who? I am an 100% Indian. So I am more Goan than you ever will be.

Now go back to your Masters.

There were Nigerians and they were all sent back.
Nigerians are the foot-soliders. While Israelis and Russians the mastermind. Even the western-loving Indian media has reported on Israeli and Russian mafia. Who the hell are you to deny it?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom