What's new

Rockets hit 'mini-India' town in Israel

How Racist can you get?
Listen! Goans hate russians and Israelis. They are know aware how whites are destroying their culture. Do research on "Portuguese Genocide of Goans".

I have friends from South Maharashtra(Kokan) who are racially and culturally same as Goans. Goans even don't consider them as "goans". You are telling me that Goans consider a white colonial master like you as Goan. That's fvvking racist.

You have illegaly purchased their land(foreigners can't buy land), you don't allow them to enter your areas, you have started Businesses and destroyed their livelihoods, you are into drugs and human trafficking, etc.

Yet you have the audacity to say that they have to love their white masters who have persecuted them in the past and are still doing so.

And then calling me racist.

India should fire some rocket from Arabian sea on these retards.. Arabs should be kicked out of Israel..

Can't these Arabs give a small piece of land to Jews..

That is a serious tone indeed!

India has too much at hand to worry about. Maybe you should use these rockets of yours against Lashkar-e-Taiba? Perhaps?

As far as international politics is concerned, India has less to say about who's going to stay in here, kicked out of there.

Listen! Goans hate russians and Israelis. They are know aware how whites are destroying their culture. Do research on "Portuguese Genocide of Goans".

I have friends from South Maharashtra(Kokan) who are racially and culturally same as Goans. Goans even don't consider them as "goans". You are telling me that Goans consider a white colonial master like you as Goan. That's fvvking racist.

You have illegaly purchased their land(foreigners can't buy land), you don't allow them to enter your areas, you have started Businesses and destroyed their livelihoods, you are into drugs and human trafficking, etc.

Yet you have the audacity to say that they have to love their white masters who have persecuted them in the past and are still doing so.

Is there anybody that you do like ? :D

That is a serious tone indeed!

India has too much at hand to worry about. Maybe you should use these rockets of yours against Lashkar-e-Taiba? Perhaps?

As far as international politics is concerned, India has less to say about who's going to stay in here, kicked out of there.

Why do you even bother ? People who have no knowledge about the subject matter are prone to making rash and ridiculous statements.

Is there anybody that you do like ? :D

Why do you even bother ? People who have no knowledge about the subject matter are prone to making rash and ridiculous statements.

And we came here to put them in their rightful place.

Please don't speak for us, Goans. You are not a Goan and have no right to speak on our behalf. Hundreds of thousands of Goan's have Portuguese nationality, and that does not make them any less Goans. The very fact that they like me continue to live and work in Goa, holding EU Citizenship (and OCI cards) demonstrates our ties to Goa. We can easily live anywhere in Europe, should we choose to (and I know, millions of you would give an arm and a leg for that) but we continue to live here, as Goa is our motherland, and yes we Goans by and large love Israeli's. So STFU

And we came here to put them in their rightful place.

Some people cannot be put in their rightful place. It is called trolling. It is done to offend people like you. I can assure you that if the poster was to meet some of the victims of this horrible war in Palestine, both Jewish and Palestinians, he would be more cautious about how he trolled on the subject. What people fail to realize is that the victims of this horrible debacle are the ordinary residents of those areas who lives are currently horrendous. All they read on the internet is that Israel has bombed some buildings or the Palestinians fired a few rockets into Israel. They cannot fathom that people who once had a home and food stocked in their home are now displaced and are either starving or desperately searching for water or warmth in some temporary shelter. These victims lives are not temporarily ruined. They are permanently ruined. But then again, human empathy only kicks in once we have face to face contact with human suffering I guess

Please don't speak for us, Goans. You are not a Goan and have no right to speak on our behalf. Hundreds of thousands of Goan's have Portuguese nationality, and that does not make them any less Goans. The very fact that they like me continue to live and work in Goa, holding EU Citizenship (and OCI cards) demonstrates our ties to Goa. We can easily live anywhere in Europe, should we choose to (and I know, millions of you would give an arm and a leg for that) but we continue to live here, as Goa is our motherland, and yes we Goans by and large love Israeli's. So STFU
and I know, millions of you would give an arm and a leg for that?

You racist boy that trick isn't going to work on me.

How can you become a Goan? If you don't even have an Indian citizenship. Are you saying that your portguese law is higher than Indian Law in an Indian state?

You are not a Goan. You are not an Indian. You are a white foreigner. Your opinion doesn't count in regards to internal matters of India. So pi** off.

Stick to the drugs and the parties. Don't poke your nose in here.

and I know, millions of you would give an arm and a leg for that?

You racist boy that trick isn't going to work on me.

How can you become a Goan? If you don't even have an Indian citizenship. Are you saying that your portguese law is higher than Indian Law in an Indian state?

You are not a Goan. You are not an Indian. You are a white foreigner. Your opinion doesn't count in regards to internal matters of India. So pi** off.

Stick to the drugs and the parties. Don't poke your nose in here.

Arre bhai woh adda bharti hai.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom