What's new

Rockets hit 'mini-India' town in Israel

You're from Old Delhi so how can you be more Goan then him
I don't have white blood in me unlike him. So yea I am.

Btw he loves portugal more, justifies attrocties on local population. How can you RSS chaddis like him?

Btw he loves portugal more, justifies attrocties on local popular. How can you RSS chaddis like him?
He never said any of that so why are you putting words in his mouth lol? I'm not an RSS chaddi either haha

Btw he loves portugal more, justifies attrocties on local population. How can you RSS chaddis like him?

If I loved Portugal more, I would be living there you twat. The very fact that I live and work in Goa (having a choice of living elsewhere) makes me niz Goenkar.

If I loved Portugal more, I would be living there you twat. The very fact that I live and work in Goa (having a choice of living elsewhere) makes me niz Goenkar.
Unlimited drugs. Rave Parties. And favorite activity of White people - to prey on those little children. So it's not hard to guess why do you enjoy staying in Goa.

You are a white portuguese and always will be.

Unlimited drugs. Rave Parties. And favorite activity of White people - to prey on those little children. So it's not hard to guess why do you enjoy staying in Goa.

You are a white portuguese and always will be.

I do not know which slum madrassa you have been educated in, but with your kind of intelligence, its definitely a case of empty vessels making the most noise. I'm done with you...Adeus

I do not know which slum madrassa you have been educated in, but with your kind of intelligence, its definitely a case of empty vessels making the most noise. I'm done with you...Adeus
Truth hurts :).

Calling madrassa a slum. Says a lot about you. If you would have said that to my face I would have shown you your place. Don't want to scare you little boy. I know how you people piss your pants when you see a Muslim at the airport.

Last edited:
Kashmir will become part of Pakistan if only Kashmir wants to be. You cannot succeed without support, whether it's majority or minority. That being said, Indian policy towards Kashmir only push Kashmir towards Pakistan. Overall, it is win situation for Pakistan.

So much WIN OMG :(

You're from Old Delhi so how can you be more Goan then him?:lol:
He was a keralite some time ago, and Mumbaikar later and he was telling me about how hyderabad is in other posts,He is delhite, keralite,goan,hyderabadi,Mumbaikar and next he will be Assamese or Kashmiri.
If you ask he might even be Martian or Zeta Reticulan(Greys) from Zeta Reticulan star:haha:

He was a keralite some time ago, and Mumbaikar later and he was telling me about how hyderabad is in other posts,He is delhite, keralite,goan,hyderabadi,Mumbaikar and next he will be Assamese or Kashmiri.
I said lived and worked in those places. Now keep trolling and atleast be orginal.

The other day you accepted that you were false-flagging on your other account. Now you accuse me of the same.

Chaddhi Brigade :D
You troll everyone knows me here i was in china for a short period and since Social media is banned there i had to use Proxy software whose server was in USA to access Social Media.Now STFU and go.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom