What's new

Rockets hit 'mini-India' town in Israel

He was a keralite some time ago, and Mumbaikar later and he was telling me about how hyderabad is in other posts,He is delhite, keralite,goan,hyderabadi,Mumbaikar and next he will be Assamese or Kashmiri.
If you ask he might even be Martian or Zeta Reticulan(Greys) from Zeta Reticulan star:haha:
i guess he is our same 'lord manvan'..

You troll everyone knows me here i was in china for a short period and since Social media is banned there i had to use Proxy software whose server was in USA to access Social Media.Now STFU and go.
Shaikh Owaisi is your new nizam, boy! Hyderabadi.

Last edited:
Shaikh Owaisi is your new nizam, boy! Hyderabadi lanja.
LoL Rat owaisi pisses in his pants when he sees Raja bhai.In 2010 we banged them hard in Hanuman Jayanthi so scared were they then and every year it is that way and with Telangana its only BJP all the way.
Ne puku lo sulli katue bulli lanje

Reported!

WHy do you want to bang men? I alwyas knew BJPians were closted homos. :p
What is there to report? i said get the hell out of here. :D
Where did i say bang men?
We don't keep that Nawabi shouk of doing homos like you do :D

How can you speak as Hindus??? or Muslims of India??
LOL and how said you Muslims in India are 350 million? any source? Population of Muslims in India will hardly reach 350 million in 2050
Brother Zakir Naik will not forgive you. He wants Muslim majority in India by 2045 to dominate the country. Logic-2+2=4:lol:

Calling me a circumsized Muslim whore is very decent.
really? i didn't say that, if you don't know telugu then be quiet, it was you started Abusing in Telugu,while i said Get lost.
Seems you have a problem understanding telugu.Better luck next time.

really? i didn't say that, if you don't know telugu then be quiet, it was you started Abusing in Telugu,while i said Get lost.
Seems you have a problem understanding telugu.Better luck next time.
katue -derogatory words for Muslims. Refers to circumcision.
bulli - penis
lanje - prostitute

Atleast man up and accept it. Hinduvadi coward.

10517567_684704751617197_1507683785800202844_n.jpg

1780685_528424870609872_1244822618_n.jpg

katue -derogatory words for Muslims. Refers to circumcision.
bulli - penis
lanje - prostitute

Atleast man up and accept it. Hinduvadi coward.
LoL first learn telugu and learn properly and then look what i meant. Not write your own meanings in telugu to suit your own agenda.
regarding cowardice we all know who is who.
who was crying after elections :D

Rashtravaadi is no more a term liked by everyone now. Rather, Love Nation for it's diversity and culture as well as Tolerance(which is slowly fading away obviously due to Haindava Fascism gaining foothold).
People are proud of India, but RSS Hindutva Agenda is superimposed into Nationalism(Rashtravaad) unlike before where you can be proud of India, Muslims included. When these Chaddi fanatics gain enough count, they will not be different from Islamic terrorists Al Qaeda or Taliban. they won't mind genocide, Core Ideologies supported by Hedgewar and Golwalkar are that of Dhimmitude for Christians, Jews, Muslims in India.
now, if you identify as Nationalist, you are to be bound by Monkey Parivar Agenda which is formed after Hitler and Mussolini's Fascist agenda(particularly this forum which is infested with Haindava fanatics whose brain is sold to RSS ideology) .

It is OK to be a Nationalist, but when you are supposed to identify as a Hindutva nut, Sorry! Well, even most of us don't have a problem with Hindu culture(South Indian), but the Northern Indian militant Hindutva formed after modelling Islamic invaders that they were subjected to, is too overwhelming for secular Indians.

It is OK to be a Nationalist, but when you are supposed to identify as a Hindutva nut, Sorry! Well, even most of us don't have a problem with Hindu culture(South Indian), but the Northern Indian militant Hindutva formed after modelling Islamic invaders that they were subjected to, is too overwhelming for secular Indians.

Coward Chaddi like @wolfschanzze is perfect example of fascist.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom