What's new

Rising Islamophobia and hatred in the UK

I live in the little red dot , and I know exactly what happens in Malaysia la.
Malaysia has proved to be an inteolerant country like most of your ummah countries are.
Just by adding lah doesnt make you an expert on Malaysia...

And its not asking to much for immigrants to intergrate into british society.
Actually after siding British...after a while I just feel it is Karma...this nation used to drag all its culture and ideas (some being stupid) into every country it stepped into ....they refused to integrate into their colonies back then...I just see karma kicking in....

reading a newspaper and not just quran, lets me know what is going on there. I never claimed to be an expert.
From your 1st post on you have already shown you are not worth anything as you are clearly racist and main purpose is to attack and bash....

Good luck with that @Jungibaaz aap ki thread gi :D

Actually after siding British...after a while I just feel it is Karma...this nation used to drag all its culture and ideas (some being stupid) into every country it stepped into ....they refused to integrate into their colonies back then...I just see karma kicking in.............

And then people wonder if the silent majority actually does condone what is happening in the name of Islam?

Has mostly to do with the rising Muslim population of UK,

The solution lies in the UK stopping it's welfare dole outs, better policing and controlling immigration - especially from certain countries.

UK has made immigration already damn tough and it will keep on getting stricter with time and that applies for everyone .

@Jungibaaz

You are right, it's partially a hatred and also partially about the community in the UK. For us in the US, our communities are rarely criticized in the media. The government knows we are some of the best citizens to set foot on this country.

The overwhelming majority comes from events in the Middle East. And bigots/Zionists/neocons take advantage of those events to belittle Muslims everywhere because they have an agenda. They want to scare you through mass manipulation. For example, if there is a conflict in Iraq between militias and government(Which is Muslim) they will still find a way to use it to demonize Muslims. If Palestinians are resisting an Israeli occupation or asking for basic rights, the Zionists/neocons will come out and try to link it with radicalism.

It's a way to secure their interests in the Middle East. Anyone who opposes their hegemony/interests in the Middle East is a radical and there must be a global media campaign against Islam until there is full submission. However, that's not going to work. And it's a dangerous campaign being played.

Don't be afraid by it, it is normal. The people who hate on us hated our religion since our Prophet was born. It won't change, it's okay. It will only change once the ME forms a unitarian state which is powerful.

I have a question, are there people/orgs such as Edhi in UK? If not, educated and well to do Pakistanis should take such initiatives to show the other side of the coin. It's like my brother shat in the neighbor's lawn and I will clean it so that nobody talks bad for my family.

I am worth something to my family. thank you. I am not racist. I don't spread hate based on religion ike the govt of Pakistan. my main purpose is not to attack . I am protecting the people who you all are bashing.

Racists don't spread hate on the basis of religion . Bigots do , and you sir are one .

I have a question, are there people/orgs such as Edhi in UK? If not, educated and well to do Pakistanis should take such initiatives to show the other side of the coin. It's like my brother shat in the neighbor's lawn and I will clean it so that nobody talks bad for my family.
I covered that up in my 3rd or 4th last post :agree: so did @Jungibaaz in 1 of his posts

No doubt British Muslims brought this upon themselves, but this thread I made in mind for the solutions, So while we agree and discuss the underlying cause(s), some way forward from those needs also to be discussed.

In this period of time where I've witnessed an increase in the worst and most hateful kind of Islamophobia and bullying. The killing of drummer Lee Rigby (may he rest in peace) spurred on this new wave of hate, inherently a case like his would catch a lot of media attention and it did, something like this was unheard of before. But instead, the various condemnations made by the Muslim community fell on deaf ears.

Now I can blame the Muslim community for not dealing with these problems earlier themselves, but in a way not all of it can be dealt with by the community themselves, and by no means should the rest of us be grouped with the crazies. In fact, the rise of the far-right and their ideas only makes resentment grow within the Muslim community, fear. It also validates the cause of the extremists to some people.

I fear the day where people are even more so public about their views and say it in person. There are hundreds of reasons other than the plight of British muslims to tackle this kind of hate. One reason being that the hate causes more extremism and division in itself, it adds fuel it. Another reason being that should the day come where what we call now 'hate' and 'discrimination' become a societal norm and are displayed in public, it WILL be the end of long standing British values of tolerance and religious freedom.

I think before we move on a clear line needs to be drawn as to how much blame the Muslim community actually gets, whether this sort of hate actually accomplishes anything ro makes the situation worse, and whether these problems can be dealt with solely by the community (without dealing with external causes such as war).

The main reason why I think the silent majority won't be heard is because .. unlike these radicalized "unemployed youth" normal Muslim people are hard working middle class citizens. Even if they genuinely want to take control of this situation, they won't be able to because they are not being backed by rich "manipulators" based in the ME. No one would agree to leave their job and just concentrate on tackling this menace head on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom