What's new

Rise of Islam in Bengal, role of migration

I'm not a nair Dalit, u wouldn't look out of place in Tamil Nadu. And what do u mean better bred? Look at ur picture, ur standing in front of a computer like u have never seen one in ur life. Lol Bangladesh is the poorest place in South Asia and ur talking about "better bred".

Half your population have no place to take a number 2 so like I said time and time before, don't bring up this point scoring game because we have more shit on you than you do on us (no pun intended).

What an idiot.
you again show your stupidity.
During that time even Nair men marry Brahmins women.So what Mr .
Brahmins can marry more women's in that time.But they opt higher caste that is why they Nair women.
Mr @iajdani what about nairs in BD .You again forgot to post proofs.

But we have warriors tradition.
Now read this Mr @iajdani you

Battle of the Nedumkotta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry you can't compare us with BD.

Dude the point was, Nair of south stands are as good as Dalit of Bengal (aka north india) at that time. The army was so big in those days (read million) that people from all class (mostly buddhist) had to join the army and the tribes like Nair was nowhere near the ruling class in Northern India as well as Bengal. Nairs from south were considered DALIT here.

Dude the point was, Nair of south stands are as good as Dalit of Bengal (aka north india) at that time. The army was so big in those days (read million) that people from all class (mostly buddhist) had to join the army and the tribes like Nair was nowhere near the ruling class in Northern India as well as Bengal. Nairs from south were considered DALIT here.
ok,turkish skin..then,why are you peoples coming to dalit kerala that too illegally for jobs and livings from your poverty stricken BD??..sharm nahi hai kya??bhaiya,deedi .bhook lagi hai..khaana,chawal..jaakar apni parampara kaam karo..gutter saaf kar ,chal...

Oops!! The thread has taken a quite sharp turn in the last few days!! :unsure:

Nairs in NI .That was too funny .
Hey Mr what are you smoking ?
One and only Nairs race in this world is from Kerala.
I mentioned you several times to give the proof of Nairs in BD.And you didn't give the link.So MR just stop here.No More offtopic.
You don't know anything about us.You didn't read the link I posted.And you insult us without any info .And you lied to us again and again.
Just visit Kerala and then find out how we are treating illegal immigrants from BD .
Now you are on my ignore list.

Oops!! The thread has taken a quite sharp turn in the last few days!! :unsure:

All was clear until few days ago.
I asked some doubt to our reputed proffessional.And tthat troll intereferd and began to insult.He dont know anything about us and starting to repeat plain lies again and again.
I can go at any level.But I just stop here.No more off topic.

Last edited:
Places and Structures of Ancient Bengal: Paintings and Pictures

7455305_f520.jpg

7455308_f520.jpg

5238888_f520.jpg

Bengal, 1760

5235488_f520.jpg

Map of Bengal, 1893

5054622_f520.jpg
Pin It
Bengal Partition, 1905

Who cares about foreign origin? Oh my go, get out of your colonised mindsets, that fair and foreign is better, it's boring and tiresome.

The majority of Bengalis are native, Alahamdulillah! I'm happy about that, some have foreign ancestry but guess what so do Arabia and Persia they have people of foreign Indian, African ancestry etc, so yaaaawn!

On the whole Bengalis have one of the least admixtures of foreign blood, less than South Indians too. Gujaratis and Punjabis etc have high West Asian input (excess of a third), for Bengali it's negligible, am I the only one happy about that?

It proves we are a native strong community of Muslims and Islam isn't about this racial purity crap that some muslims neo-nazis have been trying to bring in since the 20th century. I wish all of Bengal was one.

Any way BD people most of them are Dalits.

Most people in Bangladesh are not dalits. The dalits are those extremely poor people who does all kind of menial and dirty work. Not even our home servants are dalits. And even if Bangladeshis were all dalits than so what? Because our dalits still tends to look better than South Indians, on the whole, maybe except high casts.

Hence we conclude that all Bangladeshis are Arab and Turk in origin. Story concluded. DNA test shows 99% similarity with Arabs as well as Chimpanzees. So at the end....all are descendent of Chimpanzees.

Hence we conclude that all Bangladeshis are Arab and Turk in origin. Story concluded. DNA test shows 99% similarity with Arabs as well as Chimpanzees. So at the end....all are descendent of Chimpanzees.
Hahaha no shutup

Most people in Bangladesh are not dalits. The dalits are those extremely poor people who does all kind of menial and dirty work. Not even our home servants are dalits. And even if Bangladeshis were all dalits than so what? Because our dalits still tends to look better than South Indians, on the whole, maybe except high casts.

And you already said you dont give even a housejob for your dalits.So answer is in your post itself.
But dalits in here dont like BD not because of their appearence but because of their unhygenic practices.If you take physical appearence then dalits in here have better capability than BDs.

They were considered Shudra, not Dalit.

The two are not equivalent.

Don't repeat this silly mistake.

And try not to talk rubbish about the army containing people like the Nairs. They never served in armies in the north; the most that can be hazarded is the Rashtrakoota armies, and even that is unlikely. The recorded rise of the Nair community is after that period, and focussed on the Chera kingdom. Not even the Chalukyas.

I don't know why you talk about things that you so obviously know nothing about.

Go and compare with otherDalit of your own size.BDians are here in Kerala for manual labour jobs Not reverse.
Stop spitting at the sky for it falls on your Dalit face. Seems, all Indians are rich Maharajas, isn't it? Stop degrading any person only because he works with his two hands. Oh! it is India where that Jat Pat system was introduced by the Brahmins. This is why guys like you still remain at the lowest Dalit rung of the social ladder.

Stop spitting at the sky for it falls on your Dalit face. Seems, all Indians are rich Maharajas, isn't it? Stop degrading any person only because he works with his two hands. Oh! it is India where that Jat Pat system was introduced by the Brahmins. This is why guys like you still remain at the lowest Dalit rung of the social ladder.

Welcome Back!

Back
Top Bottom