What's new

Rise of Islam in Bengal, role of migration

Nope, I am pure Afghan like all Bangladeshis who also have Persian, Arab and Turk. It is a myth that Bangladeshis are low caste converts.

why are you so keen to separate yourself from other bangladeshis?? don't you like them??

why are you so keen to separate yourself from other bangladeshis?? don't you like them??
I'm not, majority of Bangladeshis are actually foreigners. Just look at pictures of Bangladeshis, they look like foreign Muslim warriors.

Did you suck a Bangladeshi penis?
well, its well known fect that people in East have smaller P than Western People.
i think its like...
E asians<Bangladesh+NE India+Asean<Indians+Indic Pakistanis<other Pakistanis<Afghans,Whites and Monkeys ;)

well, its well known fect that people in East have smaller P than Western People.
i think its like...
E asians<Bangladesh+NE India+Asean<Indians+Indic Pakistanis<other Pakistanis<Afghans,Whites and Monkeys ;)

But all maps in the internet world suggests that Bangladeshis have equal or greater than Indians ;)

i think its like...
Bangladeshis are actually Afghanis so we have the largest

Back
Top Bottom