What's new

Rise of Islam in Bengal, role of migration

who said that ? that it was allah's idea ? as in...who actually said that or found out to be the truth ? who was that person ?

Read Quran, and other text that came before that. You can even read your bedha, as we believe some them do come through revelation.

and which mouth said that so thaaat you could hear with your own true ears the words of a god.

Muhammed.

all these questions have e answer. Muhammed.

Muhammed converted u. muhammed remained muhammed only died a prophet. u on the other hand were a convert. muhammed wasn't. it's make-belief conversion.

do i need to add violence and conversion by force to it ?

i know..:lol: it doesn't happen. point is, I can explain Kalu miah and his behaviour and the end result isn't unique or beautiful. it's quite ugly.

Why are you criticizing my rights to choose my own religion and praise a certain desert nation? Dont you believe in Freedom of expression ? Jeez!

I understand hatred runs deep. Losing Sindhu region, Bengal, Maldives, Java Bali is hard to digest. Just keep the hatred in yourself. Let us rejoice the fact that we became muslims - that is our present identity.

Plus do you also think same about the entire europe who adopted a palestinian religion?

and which mouth said that so thaaat you could hear with your own true ears the words of a god.

Muhammed.

all these questions have e answer. Muhammed.

Muhammed converted u. muhammed remained muhammed only died a prophet. u on the other hand were a convert. muhammed wasn't. it's make-belief conversion.

do i need to add violence and conversion by force to it ?

i know..:lol: it doesn't happen. point is, I can explain Kalu miah and his behaviour and the end result isn't unique or beautiful. it's quite ugly.

You got it right there... Biswass e mile rotno torke bohu dur.
Islam still a dominant and fastest growing religion in the universe after 1400 years. Even India is slowly Islamising. You should not miss the train rather take a driving seat and accept.

PS: Why not declare yourself a prophet and try to convert a single person. Then you will know the answer.

honestly, bhai i have inetellect enouuuugh to to start a religion. but it is hard work. u have to want to become what u want to become. too much hard work for me. a job will do for me..maybe my own firm later. my lovely (acc to me) wife and two kids and a dog and a cat is all i want.

muhammed is an example of human achievement. but not in a way you would ever get brother. allah will get in the way. ;)

Good.. So you know the answer that you cant start a religion, and I am sure its beyond your comprehension skill. You and your dog, stay happy.

With all due respect - we are grossly off-topic here.

Please stay on the topic which is...look above..

Wow great thread, my ancestors also migrated from Afghanistan. Loads of Bangladeshis come from Afghanistan, Persia, Arab and Turkey

It's obvious you're Indian, you have small black indic penis. No Afghanness in you. :lol:
Nope, I am pure Afghan like all Bangladeshis who also have Persian, Arab and Turk. It is a myth that Bangladeshis are low caste converts.

Back
Top Bottom