What's new

Riots in Burma Making Muslims Homeless

@Banglar Bagh Do you want me to quote neutral trusted and credible sources for my comments.

And I know how BD forces fired on fleeing Rohingyans to not let them enter in BD.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the reason behind all of a sudden Buddhist becoming hostile to muslims.
Buddhist used to be peaceful it seems to me their hostility rate is becoming more
than hindus. Attacks in Burma, srilanka, china why all these.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/242129-buddhists-target-sri-lankas-muslims.html

It has nothing to do with religion. Major religions all over the world have been charged with intolerance and animosity against the minors.So do the Buddhists.Look at history,starting from WW II Indonesia,Malaysia to today's Srilanka,they don't have much reputation of being peaceful.As you have brought Hindus into the equation,I think you have missed the amalgamation of hundreds of religions in India over its last 2000 years of history.

Suu Kyi deserves an assassination now, she's been openly fueling Muslim persecution by Buddhists. Military junta's unjust is understandable but she being a democratic politician can't do it.

Can you share a link for this?

@Banglar Bagh Do you want me to quote neutral trusted and credible sources for my comments.

And I know how BD forces fired on fleeing Rohingyans to not let them enter in BD.
Sources regarding what? Hindu genocide in Bangladesh? Yes please go on. I would appreciate if you can post any video link of hindu killing in Bd. If you like I can post many of muslim persecution in India. But that wont be necessary because you know better.

The coast guard did fire on the Rohingya's and I know it too. But still we have given shelter to over 1 million of them and its by no means a small number.

Suu Kyi deserves an assassination now, she's been openly fueling Muslim persecution by Buddhists. Military junta's unjust is understandable but she being a democratic politician can't do it.

May be the peace lady became a disciple of the world renowned peace lord Modi during her last visit to the land of peace a few months back.

Please @Banglar Bagh . Stop your fake rivers of tears which seems to be longer than amazon on this thread . Your country fired on Rohingyas and chased them away when they came for shelter . Acting bleeding guardian of Human rights much ??

MYANMAR - BANGLADESH As Dhaka turns away a thousand Burmese Rohingya, Sittwe is patrolled by soldiers - Asia News
http://www.dvb.no/news/bangladeshi-authorities-turn-away-rohingya-refugees/22428
Burma's Rohingya refugees find little respite in Bangladesh | Global development | guardian.co.uk

India is promoting these attacks and encouraging the Myanmar govt to oppress muslims!

And the tubelight strikes again with his impeccable logic . All hail to new Defense Analyst from across the fence .

May be the peace lady became a disciple of the world renowned peace lord Modi during her last visit to the land of peace a few months back.

You are right . Narendra Modi has that charm to woo people .

Never happened on either side :lol:

Please @Banglar Bagh . Stop your fake rivers of tears which seems to be longer than amazon on this thread . Your country fired on Rohingyas and chased them away when they came for shelter . Acting bleeding guardian of Human rights much ??

MYANMAR - BANGLADESH As Dhaka turns away a thousand Burmese Rohingya, Sittwe is patrolled by soldiers - Asia News
http://www.dvb.no/news/bangladeshi-authorities-turn-away-rohingya-refugees/22428
Burma's Rohingya refugees find little respite in Bangladesh | Global development | guardian.co.uk

And how's turning away incoming Rohingyas considered a 'human rights' violation? When did we open fire on them? Got any proof? It never happened on either side.

Bangladesh already host over half a million of those people with limited resources. It was not an easy decision.

By the way, the Muslims of Mandalay are NOT Rohingyas.

What is a ' Hostility Rate' in a community & how is it arrived at besides in the mind of posters ?

Where is the need to bring in Hindus ?

It has nothing to do with religion. Major religions all over the world have been charged with intolerance and animosity against the minors.So do the Buddhists.Look at history,starting from WW II Indonesia,Malaysia to today's Srilanka,they don't have much reputation of being peaceful.As you have brought Hindus into the equation,I think you have missed the amalgamation of hundreds of religions in India over its last 2000 years of history.

After Christian and Jews we used to hear Hindus name attacking on Muslims.
But nowadays Budhists are coming on lights.
It seems to me Hindus are now more peaceful than Budhists.
So I can compare these two less aggressive groups suppressing one another :)

Please Stop your fake rivers of tears which seems to be longer than amazon on this thread . Your country fired on Rohingyas and chased them away when they came for shelter . Acting bleeding guardian of Human rights much ??

No we didnt fire, we feed them and send them back to their country.

are these buddhists get hold of ali sina's book that they became this much anti-islam?

After Christian and Jews we used to hear Hindus name attacking on Muslims.
But nowadays Budhists are coming on lights.
It seems to me Hindus are now more peaceful than Budhists.
So I can compare these two less aggressive groups suppressing one another :)

Who else is left?

You are advocating assassination of an individual on a public forum. If someone takes enough interest it would not take long before the website owners - for no fault of their own- can be asked to give up your IP address. From there on...

India is promoting these attacks and encouraging the Myanmar govt to oppress muslims!

Your intellectual peer kalu miah also says the same. No I'm not insulting either of you I'm just saying you both say the same things, even though through your hats.

I do wish we had that kind of hold over Myanmar govt though, we would have kicked Chinese out of myanmar, sent the kicked out indians back to rangoon, cornered all of Myanmar's national resources to ourselves... alas!!!

Your intellectual peer kalu miah also says the same. No I'm not insulting either of you I'm just saying you both say the same things, even though through your hats.

I do wish we had that kind of hold over Myanmar govt though, we would have kicked Chinese out of myanmar, sent the kicked out indians back to rangoon, cornered all of Myanmar's national resources to ourselves... alas!!!

Why isn't China ever part of this Buddhist against Muslim narrative? - when in fact it's China which has the most influence in Burma and China is supposedly closer to Buddhism. Come to think of it China would surely want lesser trouble making Islamists near it's border, also Chinese influence in Sri lanka increases and we see the Sri Lankan Buddhists going after their own Muslim brethren.

and India gets blamed because Zaid Hamid said so..:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom