What's new

Riots in Burma Making Muslims Homeless

I'm scared....where were your voice when peace lady openly said in BBC interview that we Bangladeshi are infiltrating Muslim inside Myanmar and BD is the main cause behind the unrest in Arakan?

I hope you know the difference between an allegation and an incitement to murder.

As for being scared, that was just friendly advice. If you are a student or businessman planning to go abroad, or already abroad, this could be a lot of trouble for you. Bur do what you wish.

You are "not sure" of anything yet you implied in post #3 radical muslims made peaceful monks go violent. Did you not?
One thing I never understood is you Indians will always defend people who persecute muslims. I have seen here in PDF you guys defend Israel like hell and now you are arguing on behalf of the burmese. And you also happen to be the one who preaches "secularism" to Bangladeshis everyday. Better you learn the meaning of secularism first you might be surprised by what it actually means.:cheesy:
you need to ask why.. indians have been persecuted by muslims for centuries and probably thats why for indians muslims are the chief troublemakers anywhere.

Its always wise to open ones mouth as much as its naturally possible, and not make hypothetical assumptions. Read up on what is happening there, and no one thus far had made any separate homeland demands. It started from an argument from a jewelry shop and the rest is all history.

it all starts from a scuffle.. in my opinion the burmese should be harsh on rohingua before they ask for a separate state.

you need to ask why.. indians have been persecuted by muslims for centuries and probably thats why for indians muslims are the chief troublemakers anywhere.

it all starts from a scuffle.. in my opinion the burmese should be harsh on rohingua before they ask for a separate state.

Wow.. You are a glorious Islamophobe I must say. Just consider for once the rohingya's to be a persecuted community and not muslims who dont have the right to land, right to government jobs, right to property infact right to nothing and gets killed randomly whenever the monks feel like killing them. But that may be too hard to accept for a bigot islamophobe like you.

Why dont we just kill them all right, what a bigot, pathetic, and retarded at the same time. drop dead and go to hell while you are at it. Are you even a human being to start with, or just a stupid hindu terrorist.

Wow.. You are a glorious Islamophobe I must say. Just consider for once the rohingya's to be a persecuted community and not muslims who dont have the right to land, right to government jobs, right to property infact right to nothing and gets killed randomly whenever the monks feel like killing them. But that may be too hard to accept for a bigot islamophobe like you.

the reason indians feel this way is becaus eof the behaviour of a small minority of muslims. look at owaisi , the Imam bukhari and dawoods and bhatkals and memons.

the reason indians feel this way is becaus eof the behaviour of a small minority of muslims. look at owaisi , the Imam bukhari and dawoods and bhatkals and memons.

And you judge 2.1 billion muslims around the world by this "small minority" of muslims. Reality check for you, your mental state is no better than them infact much worse. Your deep hatred for the muslim community shows the kind of person you are. Congratz boya... Modi must be proud. And also your hatred is of no use as we are still the 2nd largest community and I am quiet sure will remain so even when you die. Too bad you will have to live with this all your life.:wave:

Lankans and Burmese are straining the image of buddhists/buddhism

I honestly didnt know buddists were such scum before this...

This is not so much about religion but politics and ethnic rivalry.

This isnt morons these a rank and file normal buddists led by monks

Back
Top Bottom