What's new

Righteous

First time?
even I have seen this kind of shit almost a hundred times

I think most of you people have become desensitized after years of cheerleading wars in Middle East and persecution of Muslims in India.

Pussy. It made my iftari better.
Maybe your fast was dedicated to Dracula

on second watch, it could have been the next door shop guy who came and saved the day.

and sure, someone puts a gun to your head.. do what they say, don't ask questions.

but what presence of mind, I doubt it was the held up guys who mustered the courage to go full hollywood, was prolly the next door alert guy, who happened to have a shotgun handy

and he did the right thing imo

@RescueRanger sb.. app analysis kren pls.
If you've live in Karachi, you have nerves of steel. I've never been there but from what you hear, it's max madd fury road in that mother.

Karachiitees entire generation has grown up in this crap.

Oh wow!

Side note, Jesus, even our criminals are lazy lol. Taking a stroll while committing robberies. No violent aggressive movements. Just oh hey, I’m here my 2pm appointment to rob you!
I legit think that every time i see these clips. Even clips of agencies picking up people are surprisingly unprofessional looking.

Or maybe we are weened on hollywood.

Maybe your fast was dedicated to Dracula
Mine was dedicated to Allah and Allah commands righteousness as displayed in this here video clip.

Maybe yours was dedicated to furries.

If you've live in Karachi, you have nerves of steel. I've never been there but from what you hear, it's max madd fury road in that mother.

damn..

these yahoos were proper brazen.. and fir bossman/neighbour/good samaritan whatever ne bhi kya jawaab diya... truly mad max

us gangus only stab each other mostly, guns are rare..

Defending yourself is the right thing to do.

Question, were they robbers or bhata khors?

I think most of you people have become desensitized after years of cheerleading wars in Middle East and persecution of Muslims in India.
So first I am sheltered by my western upbringing, and now I am desensitised by my western upbringing?

Uncle Toms like you can never seem to make their mind up about us expats...

Or maybe we are weened on hollywood.

Maybe, but I learned that violent action is the key to success. Hollywood dramatizes it for sure, but in my police training - we were encouraged to be brutal. Same in the Army. American culture/society is unbelievably brutal. Their history reflects this. It was a culture shock for me initially, but now I’m become as one.

So first I am sheltered by my western upbringing, and now I am desensitised by my western upbringing?

Did I say you were sheltered from gun violence?

Expats are only sheltered from these bloodthirsty fanatical Karens in the OP

Not quite dead, both GHQ minions still moving at the end of the video.

Ultimate target should be the Corp headquarters in each province as well as GHQ Pindi. That's where all the problem starts...

Much of it has to do with your vivid imagination and Bollywood propaganda against Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom