What's new

In hindsight, how did IK's ouster bode for Pakistan?

How did IK's ouster bode for Pakistan?

• Total voters
Somehow I Feel We Committed Some Major Sin That Allah Gave Us This Punishment
Going with that analogy, I'd say it was an azmaaish that we successfully qualified for the most part and now, we are closer to the end game and a reward awaits.

To those fellows saying it's the worst year in Pakistan's history, with the economy and all the anguish, I'd say let's look at it with a long-term lens. If we can end all this on a good note i.e. relatively free and fair elections, we are better off as a nation. So, the a "glass is half full" kind of approach might not be wrong.

@PanzerKiel @Windjammer , I understand it's been especially hard for some who tried to maintain a balance and didn't outright slam the military in the heat of emotions.
Would you say this would end up being good in the long run by making the military act more cautiously and ceding space to civilians therefore reducing the tensions overall.

I think so. Just like zionist project and it's associated cruelties increased hostilities against jews and made the world a less safer place. And the world would have been better without it.

I think the military has learned that brute force is not always the solution and while that prima facie lessens their power, it normalizes the politics as in, one party doesn't have overwhelming power over the others and as the political processes strenghten with time and the vacuum that the military occupies shrinks, we emerge a stronger nation from that.

I have no clue why he was removed. Except it wasn't the letter from low level State Department functionary that led to his ouster.
First sentence invalidates your second sentence. Did you have one too much gau mutar this morning?

And unless youre a diplomat privy to sensitive intelligence or part of an intelligence nexus who is in the know which you clearly arent, your insinuation holds as much weight as the big fat turd I shat earlier this morning.

Aur tujhe Imran Khan se marwane ka show hai shayad.
Tu Hafiz se marwa le. Pic share kareen 🤭

good ol' Pak fauz hi kar sakti hai India ke saath peace and trade deals etc
And why do you think, it's peace and trade deals with India that are the secret to unlocking our destiny? :disagree:

A Pak Fauj led effort for normalization with India is on shaky legs to begin with. You just can't look at the long term because it's favorable to you since Pak Fauj has a civilian to take the fall and they t care less that we are at a disadvantaged position right now. One of the main reasons of IK's open criticism of Modi and his fall from favor, he didn't want to be the fall guy for Bajwa's aman ki aasha. People usually look at it from the "Absolutely not" to the americans perspective. I think it had more to do with the "absolutely not" to bajwa.

A deal with a strong civilian govt might me be more unpalatable for you because a civilian leader will want it to look like he got the better deal out of you guys, it will be stable and lasting.

As said 'things will get worst before it starts to get better', in the longer run, the country will get into the groove, a jumpstart, a leapfrog moment can then be just round the corner.

Real, actual Tabdeeli coming, hopefully, and as quoted.

“No force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come”

And why do you think, it's peace and trade deals with India that are the secret to unlocking our destiny? :disagree:

A Pak Fauj led effort for normalization with India is on shaky legs to begin with. You just can't look at the long term because it's favorable to you since Pak Fauj has a civilian to take the fall and they t care less that we are at a disadvantaged position right now. One of the main reasons of IK's open criticism of Modi and his fall from favor, he didn't want to be the fall guy for Bajwa's aman ki aasha. People usually look at it from the "Absolutely not" to the americans perspective. I think it had more to do with the "absolutely not" to bajwa.

A deal with a strong civilian govt might me be more unpalatable for you because a civilian leader will want it to look like he got the better deal out of you guys, it will be stable and lasting.
Here, as I may have said earlier.. we know the score across the fence at yours.. ki real powers, real shot-callers kon hai.

civvie structure just not as strong there

which is not to say its either a good or a bad thing

but it is what it is

my only hope is for a lasting peace, with whoever we have to broker a deal with.. civvie leadership bhi theek hai, some general bhi theek hai.. dekho.

Current situation
download.jpeg

Shall I list the wrongdoings of your laadla?

Most unceremonious of ousters? There have been worse.

This one was actually the most respectful and legal.
he already replied this to bajjwa

when did i claimed i am saint

Depends how one looks at it:

• The soft coup by the GHQ was bad in the short term - the political vacuum created and instability hasn’t helped the economy at all and people are feeling the pinch in theIr wallets. I still don’t understand what good PMLN/PDM have gained from taking power. Is a few months in power worth having your names dragged through the mud and eating Lanats every night? Then again….maybe not.

• In the long term however this was good. For the first time, a major politician has completely shattered the myth of the military being this holy cow in Pakistan and that they would never harm Pakistan. What people (especially in Punjab) have accepted is that the GHQ is a foreign entity masquerading as the General Headquarters of the Pakistan Army. In reality, they’re mercenaries and this is a widely accepted belief now among some of the most pro-Army defender….I was one of them. Not anymore.

You see clowns like Husain Haqqani and all these other opportunists for the English papers (the elite Anglopakis) weren’t saying anything different than what Imran Khan Is now - calling out the establishment. But they did so under nefarious designs against Pakistan’s interests.

Imran Khan is calling them out in order to make Pakistan better and give power back to the people.
What good?
They have effectively killed PTI and all open shut cases against them and potential second term of PTI. (Though I didn't think PTI would have won in Punjab and karachites are very short sighted too)

Funny thing is Immi is still betting on shaukat tarin to reform the economy. Economic destruction was imminent if khan remained in power, but would have been around 50%. Now it's 80% with PDM running the circus.

Lol as if it would make any difference...
Clear to explain how was it imminent
Just go back and listen to shaukat tareem arguments.

I disagreed with him then (on this forum) but seems he was right and I was wrong

He always maintained that brief increase in CAD were all essential energy(that was temporary a soil was 120$ as compared to 70$ now) and raw materials for economy including exports and that we need our economy to moving to roll over our loans..

Today we have good healthy CAD and lower imports yet we can't roll over loans because economy has been crushed..

It's like you have a start up and it's still running in loss but you fire everyone to show profit and commany collapse and gets closed down.

Next biggest objective is short term fuel subsidy that was extended when it ended by PDM
Don't know how A FUNDED subsidy of few billions for 30days to curtail inflation would have destroyed the economy completely

We saw even Americans doing that at peak of oil prices to curtail runaway inflation that can crush the economy

Anyway 😂 atleast all patwaris who claimed PMLN was better are now back to saying PMLN just 50% more bad than PTI..that's a change

Last edited:
Can the Pajeets be banned from this thread?

If IK comes back, NAB cases should be activated. The only thing IK should do is not discuss the corruption cases against PDM in public. Let NAB do their job and let the cases reach its natural conclusion. (Shahbaz took the RCO deal because he was almost convicted). Secondly there might be a case to amalgamate NAB into FIA.

Fuel subsidy is a silver slope. It is time to depoliticize this issue once and for all. There needs to be a law passed that no government can sell oil below the spot price. The tax, duties, fees, levy on top can be adjusted but not the base price. This is what every sane country does.

There has to be a financial discipline for a good decade coupled with structural changes in the economy.

Taxing real estate and retail sector are 2 big topics.

Last edited:
It's 9th April 2022

Most of us were all despondent, frustrated, angry this time last year.

But, thinking back, do you guys think that night's events and events that followed the next 365 days were much needed?

@Areesh @Olympus81 @Maula Jatt @Zhukov @Imran Khan @M. Sarmad @Mirzali Khan @Acetic Acid @Jango @Signalian @Vapnope @Crimson Blue @PradoTLC @HAIDER @Zibago @Windjammer @waz @Black.Mamba @PakCan @truthseeker2010 @lightning F57 @Khan_21 @muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @ghazi52 @That Guy @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mustang125 @PakFactor

Please feel free to tag everyone you know. It'd be great to get everyone's vote on this
Losing PTI in a "clean vote of confidence" from parliament is not an issue. But a man was by force expelled from the system was not acceptable. I think Bajwa and co never expected such a massive backlash and massive economic crash belly landing.

But buying members openly and when Bajwa admitted he toppled the govt and brought back in power to same old corrupt faces was the point where the natural hate begins against the backdoor corrupt rotten system. From NAB cases to all massive corruption cases were forgiven

on a side note, A county is extremely hard to fix. Where every year 55 lack children birth, of which 50 percent are unplanned birth or accidental births. A country that is number 3 in the world's birth rate. To meet the demand of this birth rate govt has to produce 2.5 crore jobs every year.......can we do this ......................no.

Last edited:
Funny thing is Immi is still betting on shaukat tarin to reform the economy. Economic destruction was imminent if khan remained in power, but would have been around 50%. Now it's 80% with PDM running the circus.

Lol as if it would make any difference...
You guys are like a musical instrument stuck on one note. Khan wasn’t doing great, economy wasn’t doing great.

I have a question if economy was not doing great, where was the 6% growth rate coming from? Whose faujeet haramkhor dad or mom was working overtime to generate that?

This is the result of eating haram , brain stops working . Not a single evidence has been presented in over a year but they keep repeating the same bs narrative.

Politically this was probably the best thing to happen to Pakistani people. Hopefully they are more aware of shenanigans of their Army.

However human cost of the horror i.e. Daronomics is massive as well. Economic mishandling of this govt has pushed so many people to brink. They will take years to come back to 2021 level. And bigger problem is, this policy will continue for next 6 months and will wreck whatever is left. Imran will inherit economy in much worse and desperate shape than in his first term.

It's 9th April 2022

Most of us were all despondent, frustrated, angry this time last year.

But, thinking back, do you guys think that night's events and events that followed the next 365 days were much needed?

@Areesh @Olympus81 @Maula Jatt @Zhukov @Imran Khan @M. Sarmad @Mirzali Khan @Acetic Acid @Jango @Signalian @Vapnope @Crimson Blue @PradoTLC @HAIDER @Zibago @Windjammer @waz @Black.Mamba @PakCan @truthseeker2010 @lightning F57 @Khan_21 @muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @ghazi52 @That Guy @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mustang125 @PakFactor

Please feel free to tag everyone you know. It'd be great to get everyone's vote on this
The country is an economic basketcase

Politically this was probably the best thing to happen to Pakistani people. Hopefully they are more aware of shenanigans of their Army.

However human cost of the horror i.e. Daronomics is massive as well. Economic mishandling of this govt has pushed so many people to brink. They will take years to come back to 2021 level. And bigger problem is, this policy will continue for next 6 months and will wreck whatever is left. Imran will inherit economy in much worse and desperate shape than in his first term.
There are some quick fixes that case ease the pain
We need to get rid of loss making entities fast and impose heavy taxation on real estate

Back
Top Bottom