What's new

Revisiting 1962 war with China: When India's prestige was in a shambles

lol, like to start a poll to see how many Pakistanis share fraternal love with you Indians?

Did I say they love us? Or we them?

I am talking about reaching out and obliterating populations. There is more chance of China and India doing that to each other than India and Pakistan.

I am talking about reaching out and obliterating populations. There is more chance of China and India doing that to each other than India and Pakistan.

The barrier between religions is just as volatile as the barrier between ethnicities.

Unless of course, there is some psychological trait which decreases hatred for similar ethnicities

@beijingwalker which economy you're talking about? 😃
This is your wishful thinking, common hate towards India bind many countries together in that region. US fears us, but they don't hate us, it's nothing like the relation between you and Pakistan.

You are apparently responding to my post. But your post, whatever it is, has no relevance whatsoever to my post. I am talking about probability of a major war between China and India, as it happened in 1962. You are posting some material on post-Galwan-Clash ventures of India, which, including the Galwan Clash, are mere minor skirmishes.

This is your wishful thinking, common hate towards India bind many countries together in that region. US fears us, but they don't hate us, it's nothing like the relation between you and Pakistan.

What no Iron Brothers anymore? Shocked (not).

I guess Beijing we can keep duelling like this without really ever knowing. The proof of the pudding is in what I hope none of us ever has to eat to get to know.

Regional anti India axes are all fine and good. Enough countries in your neighbourhood hating and fearing China as well and gravitating towards us and your other enemies. Its simple realpolitik.

What we were discussing was visceral hate that can push a people to turn another to glass. Different ballgame. We will see if and when we will see.

What no Iron Brothers anymore? Shocked (not).

I guess Beijing we can keep duelling like this without really ever knowing. The proof of the pudding is in what I hope none of us ever has to eat to get to know.

Regional anti India axes are all fine and good. Enough countries in your neighbourhood hating and fearing China as well and gravitating towards us and your other enemies. Its simple realpolitik.

What we were discussing was visceral hate that can push a people to turn another to glass. Different ballgame. We will see if and when we will see.
We and Pakistan may have to repopulate India, we have way more power and means to destroy you before you can deliver any major damage to us. so we'll see who's going to have the last laugh.

You are apparently responding to my post. But your post, whatever it is, has no relevance whatsoever to my post. I am talking about probability of a major war between China and India, as it happened in 1962. You are posting some material on post-Galwan-Clash ventures of India, which, including the Galwan Clash, are mere minor skirmishes.
lol, we still have shameless indian talking about Galwan and tried to reverse it to a victory of india, he needs to revisit this photo.

003XqmFggy1gvb2tkhrfoj60k00ba0um02.jpg

We and Pakistan may have to repopulate India, we have way more power and means to destroy you before you can deliver any major damage to us. so we'll see who's going to have the last laugh.

Is that why you have been importing brides from Pakistan? Genetic test runs?

lol, we still have shameless indian talking about Galwan and tried to reverse it to a victory of india, he needs to revisit this photo.

You should be thankful to them that they have not yet started declaring a victory in 1962 War. 😛😛😛

Last edited:
Is that why you have been importing brides from Pakistan? Genetic test runs?
I remember before on pdf there was a thread about that. And I want China to execute human traffickers who sell women to China.

It has nothing to do with politics, is genetic. It lowers the IQ of the Chinese people in the future, and pollutes the blood and culture. But with everything that has happened to China in the past few years ( China imported men from abroad).The negative effects of globalization are inevitable
The bomb will explode, the question is when.

I remember before on pdf there was a thread about that. And I want China to execute human traffickers who sell women to China.

It has nothing to do with politics, is genetic. It lowers the IQ of the Chinese people in the future, and pollutes the blood and culture. But with everything that has happened to China in the past few years ( China imported men from abroad), I feel the harm of globalization is inevitable.

I wish enough Pakistanis read this post.

@SIPRA pajee. O puttar Pakistan de.

Quoted for posterity.

It has nothing to do with politics, is genetic. It lowers the IQ of the Chinese people in the future, and pollutes the blood and culture. But with everything that has happened to China in the past few years ( China imported men from abroad).The negative effects of globalization are inevitable
The bomb will explode, the question is when.
Cross cultural marraiges happen in every country, China is not exception, you don't have such marriages in Vietnam?

From 2018 to the present
left chart: Chinese women marrying foreign men Right chart: Chinese men marrying foreign women

v2-13791513803147d1f852dccd581760de_r-jpg.881752

根据《中国民政统计年鉴》,2019年,中国男性共外娶29329人,中国女性共外嫁19095人
According to the "China Civil Affairs Statistical Yearbook", in 2019, there were 29,329 Chinese men and 19,095 Chinese women marrying foreigners.

So when are you importing Pakistani men along with the women too?
China's cross cultural marriages mainly involve neighboring countries like Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Russia. You claim China import Pakistani girls, do you have a number? how many? I guess marraiges between Indians and Pakistanis should be more than with China, no?

China's cross cultural marriages mainly involve neighboring countries like Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Russia. You claim China import Pakistani girls, do you have a number? how many? I guess marraiges between Indians and Pakistanis should be more than with China, no?

Simple question. If even one Pakistani girl was imported as a bride for a Chinese Han man.

Was one Pakistani man similarly imported to be husband to a Chinese Han woman?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom