What's new

Reuters Reporting Typhoon will win MMRCA

Here they go again, as per their analysis and expert opinion

India can't afford EF and Pakistan can

My friend, stop having wet dreams and talking like Zaid Hamid.

your computer can't understand dude whats going on here:D we are damn talking abut numbers of mmrca fighters also which can't achived by 12 billions: ofcorese every one can afford any thing.

i thing you still dreaming wet as your name freedom tibet which is now nothing more then wet dream.go free your nation first then comment here on free nations.:cheers: tibet finished in 1948 and dreams are here in 2010:hang2:

we don't know tibet we know xizang is part of china.:china: :china: :pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Buddy last time i heard it was 12+ Billion dollars MMRCA. Bet it 10 or 12 india can afford them. If we not had threat from two neighbours then mig35 would have won. It was two neighbours threat that typhoon a front runner. While india already planning to make france happy by inviting naval version jet fighters for indian Navy. India playing top game to make everyone happy.

Please please india keep pakistan happy as well. :rofl:
typical third grade indian mentality.
Last year it was Mig-35 that was front runner up..
then F-18
Then some indians realisied lets buy supirior F-16s to have an edge over PAF f-16 fleet
Then it was the gripen NG "sea variant" which IAF and IN got interested and wanted to buy it. then another public attention seeking news, IAF will buy EF-2000.
You know what IAF...
divide the contract so that IAF gets all of the 6 MRCAs..
Im sure Indian fanboys will love it..

My theory:
Indian airforce will choose typhoon. Benefit is typhoon the best jet fighter and 2nd benefit is europian country promised india that india will be 5th partner to develope naval version of typhoon that can take off like JSF-35.
India will choose Rafale for navy. Benefit is france wont be dissapointed.
India wont choose F-18 because america wont offer F-18 to pakistan. Even if they then F-18 aint worth it. India ready to take the risk. India will choose other military stuffs from america.
Russia wont mind if india chooses other jet fighters as long as its not American jet fighters. Russia already alot busy and under pressure. Alot jv between indo-russia going on like FGFA, new tank, new brahmos, moon mission, transeport aircraft and god knows how many more. So russia is full stomach.
India the real player. Knows very well how to make everyone happy and in return gets best quality.
Its my personal opinion and theory.

then F-18
Then some indians realisied lets buy supirior F-16s to have an edge over PAF f-16 fleet
Then it was the gripen NG "sea variant" which IAF and IN got interested and wanted to buy it. then another public attention seeking news, IAF will buy EF-2000.
You know what IAF...

Hello buddy can u back up ur claim by link? All i heard and seen mig35 front runner, F-16 front runner, F-18 front runner by pakistani members here. As if you are forcing india to buy F-16 and F-18. i knew from first that india will choose Typhoon or rafale and guess what Typhoon front runner for IAF and soon rafale will be front runner for Navy. Ek tir aur doo nishaney.

My theory:
Indian airforce will choose typhoon. Benefit is typhoon the best jet fighter and 2nd benefit is europian country promised india that india will be 5th partner to develope naval version of typhoon that can take off like JSF-35.
India will choose Rafale for navy. Benefit is france wont be dissapointed.
India wont choose F-18 because america wont offer F-18 to pakistan. Even if they then F-18 aint worth it. India ready to take the risk. India will choose other military stuffs from america.
Russia wont mind if india chooses other jet fighters as long as its not American jet fighters. Russia already alot busy and under pressure. Alot jv between indo-russia going on like FGFA, new tank, new brahmos, moon mission, transeport aircraft and god knows how many more. So russia is full stomach.
India the real player. Knows very well how to make everyone happy and in return gets best quality.
Its my personal opinion and theory.

Is IAF run by Fanboys, i dont think so..
lol ya india wants to keep everyone happy. :lol:

I wonder how much kickbacks are given to the Indian officials on this one. I would definitely have chosen the F-18..

The typhoon is just too expensive for a 3rd gen fighter.

dude this is one of the transparent procurement processes ever had in india so dont talk rubbish and typhoon is no 3rd gen its 4++ gen only aircraft close to the fifth gen
:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Hello buddy can u back up ur claim by link? All i heard and seen mig35 front runner, F-16 front runner, F-18 front runner by pakistani members here. As if you are forcing india to buy F-16 and F-18. i knew from first that india will choose Typhoon or rafale and guess what Typhoon front runner for IAF and soon rafale will be front runner for Navy. Ek tir aur doo nishaney.

fanboy go read news.
and you show me links where IAF officials have said IAF will buy EF-2000 if not then keep dreaming.

Is IAF run by Fanboys, i dont think so..
lol ya india wants to keep everyone happy. :lol:

Ofcourse not buddy. IAF choosing jet fighters in a most harsh way. Like taking them in all harsh weather like hottest summer, heavy rain and coldest winter. If u try to find out how IAF choosing jet fighters then u might be shocked. Its like IAF taking most advanced testing. When F-16 landed in india its tire bursted. No one hurt but not always pilot can get away. So testing in indian weather is must. Typhoon been operated by arab in one of most tough weather. Typhoon has all the edge that a true jet fighter should have. IAF knows better.

come my dear indian members start now from here.now Typhoon is world best fighter all scrap f-16 f-18 su-37 mig -35 refale are dust infront of Typhoon.it can wipe out f-22 and f-35 easly 5th gen fighter Typhoon selected by indian mrrca.and don't forget from today Typhoon7th gen fighter plane.1 sqadron of Typhoon can wipe out 1500 jf-17 thunders.........!!!!!!!

its even better from 9th gen F-220 MADE IN USA IN FUTURE

and its is cabable to fire 15 amraams or r-77 at a time.range of typhoon is more then boing 777 lr which can round any were in world with out refuling.speed is mac-9 9300km per hour.remeber its best block of typhoons in world saudis and other use last decade typhoons.radar range of typhoon is 3000 km if its fly from india radar cover whole sauth asia including iran china.pakistani awacs and radars blind to detect it just because its from IAF.and brothers always remember it can carry 10 nuclear bombs at a time. tommorow we see this on indian media i write simply before them.:lol:

sorce????????? indian media and defence.pk indian members lol

man did u wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what unless its official its not decided and more over there were roomers that the rafile got eliminated but it is still in the race so dude yes its the closest to a fifth gen plane ...................... and dude take a chill pill man no body is talking about which aircraft is better........... yes its just u who have started it
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

then F-18
You know what IAF...

Please please stop trolling.....

yeah PAF too had evaluated many platforms "silently"...

more f-16 .... no money and fear of another batch of wheat:rofl:

EF.... No money...

Gripen.... too advanced :lol:

rafale.... awaiting result of super lottery..

Happy now...

fanboy go read news.
and you show me links where IAF officials have said IAF will buy EF-2000 if not then keep dreaming.

buddy i never said IAF choosen typhoon. i said IAF will choose typhoon. i also wrote 'its my opinion and my theory'.

Ofcourse not buddy. IAF choosing jet fighters in a most harsh way. Like taking them in all harsh weather like hottest summer, heavy rain and coldest winter. If u try to find out how IAF choosing jet fighters then u might be shocked. Its like IAF taking most advanced testing. When F-16 landed in india its tire bursted. No one hurt but not always pilot can get away. So testing in indian weather is must. Typhoon been operated by arab in one of most tough weather. Typhoon has all the edge that a true jet fighter should have. IAF knows better.

:rofl:

F-16 is operated in every corner of middle east!
IDAF
UAE
Jordan
Oman
and they have one of the hottest climate in the world.
IAF AJT crashed twice in to different air shows the wheel burst out and the canopy opened during landing. lol
and guess what. PAF personals operate UAE and KSA front line fighters such as F-15 F-16 and EF-2000.
the more indian fanboys speak the more fool they make out of IAF.

EF.... No money...
wait and see.
Gripen.... too advanced :lol:
Has IAF with the bestest training in the world ever heard of ETPS?
The ETPS is an international organisation and this year the seven Gripen students are drawn from the UK, Netherlands, Pakistan, Singapore and Switzerland.
ffcc7c6ded55f134e009ab0c5ef7cb6b.png

rafale....
see this picture.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/pakistan%20air force rafale/owais24/DSC08206.jpg
Pakistan is just quietly waiting for IAF MRCA final contract. No wonder why every other day IAF is coming up with a knee jerk reactions and in a worry that PAF might buy this and that if you dont buy it. PAF still has a desire to acquire 1-2 squadron of western 4++ generation fighter.

So one day you can celebrate IAF is gonna get supirior F-16s then pakistan IAF is gonna get F-18 Mig-35 combo and the other day Gripen and EF combo... you guys are fanboys and big time jokers.
Why does IAF have to be so attention seekers? PAF has also evaluated EF-2000 Rafale Gripen but made very little public drama.

Btw do you even know how much KSA 72 EF-2000 costs?

i dont know how much it KSA 72 EF-2000 cost i dont want to know :coffee::coffee::coffee:

then F-18

sir ji.. this is how most evaluations go.. The one undergoing trials at the point in time becomes media's favourite

Back
Top Bottom