What's new

Reuters Reporting Typhoon will win MMRCA

STUPID THREAD LIKE EVER....ITS NOTHING BUT A RUMMER.

MODS SHOULD NOTICE THIS ONE CUZ ITS AGAIN GOING TO BE A WAR ZONE B/W INDIA N PAK.:disagree:

Imran,i know that you are not a troll.....but all doesnt know!!!.....i know you are like this only,friendly and funny!

Most probably Typhoon deal will be batter deal for the future. Because any US deal means get ready for any embargo (like Pakistan been facing many years, no fly planes). As far as Russian concern they keep too much room in agreements in their own favors, for example increase in price, before,after and during the project and delivery.
So, I think Typhoon has better prospects for India, if the deal is clear without any bugs attached.

Yaar had hey you guyz forget INDIA world's largest and on top list growing economy yaar India afford karsakhta hey samajtay nahe lol

Thnx good any sign of DECISION otherwise mujhe tu lag raha tha meri 7th Generation jab Mercedes laygi ustime India select karayga MMRCA lol

Most probably Typhoon deal will be batter deal for the future. Because any US deal means get ready for any embargo (like Pakistan been facing many years, no fly planes). As far as Russian concern they keep too much room in agreements in their own favors, for example increase in price, before,after and during the project and delivery.
So, I think Typhoon has better prospects for India, if the deal is clear without any bugs attached.

typhoon is great plane, but it costs 100 million dollars a plane not counting the weapons sytem, spare engine, maintanence support, etc.

For that price it better be stealthy.

It will cost them 4,690,864,781.57 INR / Typhoon.

BTW jet is beautiful.

8bf3e11a676204fb9b354d5459d55d81.jpg

yaar dear tum kabhe acha aur sacha mashwara na dena bhai ko :mad: dekoo inkay liye sab say best F18 F16 yaan koi v woh makri jaal gari bangla best hey jo made in US ho wesay b mainay ye naray lagtay sunain hain "America India bhai bhai" so acha mashwara doo

yaar leave blackblood aween tasalyaan day raha hai tum loog F18 loo bas woh F35 ka b aar paar kardayga lol yaar blackblood unhonay 5 saal say itne tareefain ke hain F18 ke tu kyo kaak may milwa rahah ey typhoon kay naam par! :rofl:

Yeah right,haram halaal ke kamayein hue paise,huh???.....chorer maer boro gola!

in ke fooj AC chala ker bethi rehti hai,in ko kia kerna hai intay mehngay jahazon ka?na koi jang na koi threat,:undecided:

lol!! too expensive jet, yaa. Don't worry I don't think Mummy, I mean Ministery of Finance will approve it.

Stealth Sir,

6 contenders are spending like anything for trials desperately. India is not paying a single buck out of their pockets. I think you didn't understand the seriousness of the project. MMRCA didn't start in 2005, it was just in the media that IAF will procure 126 MRCA for its fleet. All this started very lately. So hang on Sir ji, 6 competitors are not fool who are spending so much on multi trials and giving too lucrative offers in order to win this.

I hope you know sir how much 12 billion is Sir!

@ stealth I want them to buy this.

Because Turkey is heard be to willing to sign a contract to manufacture (TAI?) 300 Typhoons as 100 of them would be for TUAF .( i will get you some more details Eurofighter says Turkey deal to take at least 2 years)

"" (From BBC Monitoring International Reports)

starts search for substitutes of F-16s"; carried by Pakistani newspaper The News web site on 20 October Islamabad: Pakistan would acquire hi-tech multi-role aircraft for its air force from other sources if F-16s were not supplied by the United States, highly placed sources told The News on Sunday [19 October]. They said Islamabad has started making search in the international market for the substitute planes. They said Pakistan has not given up hope for the supply of F-16s, as the authorities in the United States still stand by their earlier commitment.

Pakistan will go for more than one source for its needs of high-tech planes even after getting more F-16s, as it has done in the case of medium-tech and low medium-tech planes, which are fulfilling the purpose in an excellent manner, the sources said.

Islamabad is eyeing on Eurofighter, which has outsmarted F-16 and other contemporary planes in various roles. The Eurofighters are available to Pakistan on cash payment but the supply of the planes would commence in a couple of years, which could make the proposition difficult for Pakistan, the sources added.

Link :Article: Pakistan preparing to "thwart any threat", says air chief ahead of China... | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

Pakistan and China, in the meanwhile, are accelerating the pace of production of their joint venture of multi-role plane JF-17 Thunder.""

We can not by F-18 E/F to counter their Super hornets but we would be able to buy Typhoons From Turkey and their cost would be low because of low
Labor cost.

So Typhoons VS Typhoons if it happened that would be first time in the History that India and Pakistan would be using the Same Platform.

So you got that " Why " i want Indians to buy Typhoon ??;)

* Now they will say that where would we get money from , Typhoon sale to India will block sale to Pakistan yada yada , let me answer it too.

"" Giovanni Bertolone, chief executive officer for Alenia Aeronautica, the Italian partners of the Eurofighter group that promotes the fighter in Turkey, said that the proposal involves the final assembly of the entire program beginning with the manufacture of aircraft for Turkey. An Alenia official said that the assembly work would involve about 100 aircraft for the Turkish Air Force plus over 300 aircraft the Eurofighter group hopes to sell to other buyers.

He said if Turkey became the group's fifth partner, it would be tasked with promoting the fighter in countries with which it has friendly relations, like Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates ""

Link: http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/1312-eu-plans-sell-eurofighter-typhoon-pakistan-through-turkey.html

Just photoshopped :P

Would Typhoon become another Indian nightmare?
Regards::pakistan:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom