What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, the only Pakistanis that do stand out are the ones who are actually fair skinned, like Kashmiris and Pathans.

This is what i was about say , how can Yank mistake Dark Short Indian with TFTA Pakistani.

Well I haven't really met any Pakistani or Indian that looked different. You all look the same $hit to me. I've got stereotypes for Pakistanis as well including the Indian ones. :D

Well most Pakistanis here in US are I think are the Punjabi ethnic ones so many of them do have a Indic appearance, so it is harder for a non-south Asian to distinguish. The Kashmiris and Pathans are noticeably different than most of the Indic ethnic groups of both Pakistan and India, well at least most of the time.

Well most Pakistanis here in US are I think are the Punjabi ethnic ones so many of them do have a Indic appearance, so it is harder for a non-south Asian to distinguish. The Kashmiris and Pathans are noticeably different as night and day, well at least most of the time.

You're speaking Chinese to me. But ok.

Well I haven't really met any Pakistani or Indian that looked different. You all look the same $hit to me. I've got stereotypes for Pakistanis as well including the Indian ones. :D

So well, even you all white look the same $hit to me, and I too have got some stereotypes about US people. So what is your point?

Well most Pakistanis here in US are I think are the Punjabi ethnic ones so many of them do have a Indic appearance, so it is harder for a non-south Asian to distinguish. The Kashmiris and Pathans are noticeably different than most of the Indic ethnic groups of both Pakistan and India, well at least most of the time.

Man I am Punjabi, and I get confused for every race out there, go figure.

So well, even you all white look the same $hit to me, and I too have got some stereotypes about US people. So what is your point?

We pretty much are all the same $hit. I can't tell a Pollock from a Brit and you except me to tell the difference from an Indian and Pakistani? You're pushing it :P

You're speaking Chinese to me. But ok.

Uh okay what I mean is simple most of the Pakistani origin people in this country are from an ethnic group called "Punjabi" they are the majority population in Pakistan, the "Punjabi" ethnic group tend to have a Indic looking appearance the kind you most likely have seen here.

Well there are two other ethnic groups in Pakistan called Pathans and Kashmiris, these two groups are noticeably different looking people than the "Punjabis" I mentioned earlier. The Pathans and Kashmiris tend to have a fair skin color, sharper facial features, some even light hair and eyes. So they are noticeably different looking than the Indians you get the Punjabi Pakistanis confused with.

Hope that makes sense, if not read it again.

Man I am Punjabi, and I get confused for every race out there, go figure.

Yes so you should know what I mean then about most Punjabi people of course not all but many of them are not fair skin, ok? No big deal just stating a fact. Just saying many of them have an Indic appearance as for many Kashmiris and Pathans they are noticeably different looking people. That's a fair point.

Uh okay what I mean is simple most of the Pakistani origin people in this country are from an ethnic group called "Punjabi" they are the majority population in Pakistan, the "Punjabi" ethnic group tend to have a Indic looking appearance the kind you probably have seen her.

Well there are two other ethnic groups in Pakistan called Pathans and Kashmiris, these two groups are noticeably different looking people than the "Punjabis" I mentioned earlier. The Pathans and Kashmiris tend to have a fair skin color, sharper facial features, some even light hair and eyes. So they are noticeably different looking than the Indians you get the Punjabi Pakistanis confused with.

Hope that makes sense, if not read it again.

Nice. So are they blonde? Just in case I meet a blonde Pakistani chick I can tell her I love curry and ask her to marry me.
I'm playin around bra, I dont care.

We pretty much are all the same $hit. I can't tell a Pollock from a Brit and you except me to tell the difference from an Indian and Pakistani? You're pushing it :P

Tell that to a German...

Oh **** Im out of this thread. I'm being quoted by every damn Indian and Pakistani :fie:

Oh **** Im out of this thread. I'm being quoted by every damn Indian and Pakistani :fie:

Why? Don't you want to know what we think of Americans? Have you ever traveled outside US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom