What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its true pakistanis call themselves indians. once i asked this girl where she was from, she said india, i asked her which city? she said in a hurry, delhi. then i asked her "cool. which area in delhi"? she started to cry and told me she was jsut pretending to be indian.
I held her hand told her it was ok and that everything wil be ok one day.

Please don't tell us stories about you and your sister, not appropriate for this forum. Regards.

Don't know about the US, but in the UK if you call a Pakistani an Indian, they will quickly correct you.

Hi,

During my 30 plus years here in the u s--I have not once claimed to be an indian and neither have I known any pakistani to have claimed---it does not mean that any one person may not have. Many an indian that I have dealt with---and I have done business with many---majority thought that I was one of them---I am 6 ft tall with brown skin and I dealt with quiet a few indians who could and would have passed as my family members---I always told them that I was a pakistani---.

But then I have lived in the rocky mountain area and west coast mostly----new york is a different place---if some pakistanis have done what they did----I don't blame them for that---they have a right to survive---if animals and plants can take and change heir shapes to be attractive or ugly or blen like the other---what wrong have the paks done----NONE.

I know many an iranian students became italians or spaniards during the crisis----were they selling their motherland short---not at all---they just wanted to survive the storm---.

If you young muslims do not know that---ie the right to survival under duress and telling times---then you need to study up your your faith a little bit more.

This mindset of I am paks and I would never say I am indian at any time---that is a silly thing to say---. Don't let things come and bite you in the ar-se---. Just imagine----you are walking with your miserable family and children at a border crossing---pakistanis are seperated and being executed by a firing squad or hung by a rope by the road side---. The border guard asks your nationalitiy---if indian---you are thru---if pakistani---you and your children are dead---.

You paks tell me what you would do---for you so called religionists---what is the islamic way----.

And don't talk about the life of a lion----a lion is a pathetic and a miserable animal who has never done a hard days labour in his life---.

A donkey is a respectable animal---who works hard from dawn till dusk---for extremely little and is ready to start over next day without any complaints---.

Citizens of successful nations or nations who want to be successful work like donkeys---act like donkeys---and are proud to be donkeys---because that makes the nation prosperous---productive and strong---and then last but not the least the reward with what the donkey is endowed with as compared to a lion---.

Ḥashshāshīn;3661285 said:
Don't know about the US, but in the UK if you call a Pakistani an Indian, they will quickly correct you.

That's true now for sure.. And vice versa.. But I think the talk is about the time when 9/11 was still fresh and was followed up with the attack on London Tubes... Being a Pakistani in west was not an easy thing then and many a Pakistanis took refuge in presenting themselves as Indians to avoid the disproportionately generalized backlash. And not only Indian, Pakistanis presented themselves as Iranians and Afghans as well...

Thankfully the need is not so strong now despite there being a brief spell of similar reactions post OBL was located and killed in Pak last year..

Hi,

During my 30 plus years here in the u s--I have not once claimed to be an indian and neither have I known any pakistani to have claimed---it does not mean that any one person may not have. Many an indian that I have dealt with---and I have done business with many---majority thought that I was one of them---I am 6 ft tall with brown skin and I dealt with quiet a few indians who could and would have passed as my family members---I always told them that I was a pakistani---.

But then I have lived in the rocky mountain area and west coast mostly----new york is a different place---if some pakistanis have done what they did----I don't blame them for that---they have a right to survive---if animals and plants can take and change heir shapes to be attractive or ugly or blen like the other---what wrong have the paks done----NONE.

I know many an iranian students became italians or spaniards during the crisis----were they selling their motherland short---not at all---they just wanted to survive the storm---.

If you young muslims do not know that---ie the right to survival under duress and telling times---then you need to study up your your faith a little bit more.

This mindset of I am paks and I would never say I am indian at any time---that is a silly thing to say---. Don't let things come and bite you in the ar-se---. Just imagine----you are walking with your miserable family and children at a border crossing---pakistanis are seperated and being executed by a firing squad or hung by a rope by the road side---. The border guard asks your nationalitiy---if indian---you are thru---if pakistani---you and your children are dead---.

You paks tell me what you would do---for you so called religionists---what is the islamic way----.

And don't talk about the life of a lion----a lion is a pathetic and a miserable animal who has never done a hard days labour in his life---.

A donkey is a respectable animal---who works hard from dawn till dusk---for extremely little and is ready to start over next day without any complaints---.

Citizens of successful nations or nations who want to be successful work like donkeys---act like donkeys---and are proud to be donkeys---because that makes the nation prosperous---productive and strong---and then last but not the least the reward with what the donkey is endowed with as compared to a lion---.

Applause.gif

I feel betrayed ! :cry:

Maybe Pakistan just a little bit more...please ! :kiss3:
@MastanKhan : So my American Indian friend, hows life ? :D

Sir,

So far---the green and white has not faded---.

Can you believe the coincidence----the house that I just bought---it has a dark green green carpet in it---the walls are painted white----and I tell my kids----hey, we are living inside a pakistani flag---. So----so much for my changing side----hehnnnn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom