What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know about you guys but in my family i mistaken as Bengali by people but my bro as Turkish/polish other one as Iranian/afghan. sister is dead pale white. am brown as toffee. it weird their is this strThis eet near my house with Pakistanis living there and there are few families who have twins on that one street and further down their are Bengali living and their are few families with twins too. weird. one of the Pakistani family choudry lolz have twins one is dark brown other is dead white and now they had another set of twins but girls.

Is it just me , or is this post just freakin hilarious.

Pakistanis actually don't like when someone calls them "Indian". In my experience , Pakistanis will 'categorically' tell you "No! I'm NOT an Indian. I'm a Pakistani. There is a difference" ...

But again , I live in California. Can't say anything about New York or whatever.

You are right, in NY you call a Pakistani an Indian they will correct you but if you keep it up be prepared for a fight. However between Indian and Pakistanis things are good on a person to person basis.

Yo trust me. Go to Brooklyn and call a Pakistani an Indian. Those boys are pretty rough down there.

Your reply here- is where you play into the stereotype of " criminals" . . As I said to you, your ji-hadi fan club member attitude is a disservice to the vast majority of great american Pakistanis. The kind of Pakistani your upbringing is, is more suited the UK immigrant class. The Pakistani Americans are much more educated class in the US. Your response is always at some point bragging about how you can get violent over a simple question.

If anyone ask's an Indian if they are Pakistani, they won't commit violent crime upon them, like you yourself have stated above.

You bring shame on the great american Pakistani class in the US

@Azadkashmir : So you masquerade as a British Indian right...? What do they call you ? Sardar Jee or was it Shivani ? :what:

I solemnly swear that I was only trolling you ! :D

Likewise Sir...likewise sir ! :kiss3:

**** that **** if someone calls that to a Pakistani their be brawl.

He is always posting sht like this. :cheesy:

so i have to make it clear to people they just talk about these things generally i narrow it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why this should be an issue of being taunted.

It is true that some Pakistanis claim to be Indian. But they don't do it as a point of some pride, they do it because of security concerns or just embarrassment of what they see happening in Pakistan.

To the community here, you have to understand something about Pakistani American immigrants as a majority( you have nut jobs in every group but that's a minority)-

The Pakistani American is the more secular and more educated class that moved to the US. They are not the radical lower class immigrants that moved to UK. You will find scholars, highly educated folks and deeply patriotic, loyal to american values while maintaining their identities.

This is very important for you folks to understand too- yes there was one Pakistani american who was caught up with terrorism , maybe two, but vast vast majority that get caught are Muslims from other countries ( Somalis being big group). Just because they go to Pakistan for training or wish to , does not mean Pakistani Americans are the majority remotely among them.

do not judge the Pakistani Americans based on the few idiots they have here...

I don't get why this should be an issue of being taunted.

It is true that some Pakistanis claim to be Indian. But they don't do it as a point of some pride, they do it because of security concerns or just embarrassment of what they see happening in Pakistan.

That is absoulutely wrong, Pakistani Americans never want to be known as indian. Even a lower class Pakistani in US would tell you that he is Pakistani. Most of my relatives here is US belong to upper & middle class Americans working as surgeons, doctors, professors, engineers, software developers, etc & all are proud patriotic Pakistani Americans. We love the United States as much as we love Pakistan both are our OWN country where we feel like home. I myself is patriotic Pakistani as well as patriotic American.

That is absoulutely wrong, Pakistani Americans never want to be known as indian. Even a lower class Pakistani in US would tell you that he is Pakistani. Most of my relatives here is US belong to upper & middle class Americans working as surgeons, doctors, professors, engineers, software developers, etc & all are proud patriotic Pakistani Americans. We love the United States as much as we love Pakistan both are our OWN country where we feel like home. I myself is patriotic Pakistani as well as patriotic American.

you seem to known everyone yet on the first page here you have video proof of a Pakistani american saying" some " do so. I don't know what your " fret" is over this issue. It is every understandable 'act' and as I stated it was nothing to do with " pride of being called an Indian" but related to security concerns. But have it ...

I feel betrayed ! :cry:

Maybe Pakistan just a little bit more...please ! :kiss3:
@MastanKhan : So my American Indian friend, hows life ? :D

@RazPaK : So I hear you've been claiming yourself to be a Sardar Jee from the Indian Punjab just to get the home-land security off your buttt ? I'm disappointed Chaudry Sahib...I'm so disappointed ! :angry:

I feel betrayed ! :cry:

Why bro?

Hum Pakistani kabhi namak haraam nahi ho saktay, yeh hamari Pakistani mitti ki khusoosiyat hai. Pakistan has teach us to be loyal to the soil where you have lived & eat. You can say Pakistan is my mother & US a loving Khala:woot:

I wish to see Pakistan & US very close friendly countries.:smitten::pakistan::usflag:

@RazPaK : So I hear you've been claiming yourself to be a Sardar Jee from the Indian Punjab just to get the home-land security off your buttt ? I'm disappointed Chaudry Sahib...I'm so disappointed ! :angry:

Jeez, I go to sleep, wake up and this thread is still open.

:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom