What's new

Reuters claims that Pakistani-Americans are masquerading as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to visit usa personally to know about this ! The world is a global village !

Mate, you don't know jack **** about this. Your statements are more like from a dabba in an Indian village.

People in the West are not always well educated that.. Ask a Sikh if he has ever gotten weird looks going outside in a turban
I can guarantee you people in Cali and Australia know who Sikhs and Phun- jabis are :D

I have a few friends that are part Indian and part Pakistani. Most of their families migrated from India to Pakistan, and then to the U.S.. Their family ties still exist in both countries.

@RazPaK @Roybot quit trolling and grow up.

I've met people like that as well but in India. Especially in UP, there are plenty of pakistani women whom have settled in Lucknow and Faizabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis actually don't like when someone calls them "Indian". In my experience , Pakistanis will 'categorically' tell you "No! I'm NOT an Indian. I'm a Pakistani. There is a difference" ...

But again , I live in California. Can't say anything about New York or whatever.

This is 101% True......no Pakistani will never say this, he will always say that he is not Indian but a Pakistan.
But in case of some bad guys want to do some bad things and they pose them Indian this is another thing.

I've met people like that as well but in India. Especially in UP, there are plenty of pakistani women whom have settled in Lucknow and Faizabad.

Are these families Hindus or Muslims? It is impossible for a Pakistani to settle in India.

Most Indians here are too ashamed of saying they are from India because of all the well known negative stereotypes, in stead they say they are "Desis" hoping to be mistaken for some other nationality.

And who are you to decide whether I know about this or not ? The comments of p@ki members here are like those of an ugly person ,who even after being shown the mirror ,says- "I am beautiful" !:rofl:

Like your comments are screaming out beautiful. :P

Most Indians here are too ashamed of saying they are from India because of all the well known negative stereotypes, in stead they say they are "Desis" hoping to be mistaken for some other nationality.
Desi is for south asia, most Indians will call themselves Indian to a foreigner ( he is unlikely to know the meaning of desi) but call himself desi as identity.(as a shared south asian identity)

Are these families Hindus or Muslims? It is impossible for a Pakistani to settle in India.

Muslims, I don't understand how that would matter though. Hindu pakistanis are treated just like Muslim pakistanis.
And I think they're on a long term visa.

Right :rolleyes:

That's why the guy with the inferiority complex made this thread, just to be smacked and made look like a fool

Muslims, I don't understand how that would matter though. Hindu pakistanis are treated just like a Muslim pakistanis.
And I think they're on a long term visa.

As far as i know there is no such thing as "long term" visa for a Pakistani to India.

As far as i know there is no such thing as "long term" visa for a Pakistani to India.

I think you have to appeal and go to court for that. Not really sure what visa they're on. They've been living there for a while though.

You d surprised. I personally know a few families(muslims) in Lucknow, where the daughter in law is Pakistani. But they are distantly related to each other.

Whats the big deal, as someone said if it is to build on an existing brand to promote business, its absolutely fine. If it is to avoid from getting persecuted of stupid hate mentality of someone who have some pakistan related stereotype, it's still acceptable.
Me as an Indian do not have any notion of not letting someone using my origins as a safety/sensible measure as long as it is not done for any negative reasons.

For pakistanis who take offence in being accused of actions of some individuals, probably need to have a bigger heart. Pakistanis are pakistanis, if they introduce themselves due to some constraints as someone else doesn't diminish there nationalism.

Try malegaon, it's destined to become a mini pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom