What's new

Respect ---- !!

The sort of Islam and Pakistan bashing goin on here is amazing... Considering this is a "Pakistani" forum..
Ah! And the sort of Hindu and India bashing going on here is amazing... Just because it is a "Pakistani" forum?

3e3.jpg

Just joking, I hope i don't get banned. :P

You have the resources to report such things. These kind of posts make no sense to us on what you are referring to.

That was a general comment from my observation. One just needs to spend a bit of time to know that. If you want examples I can literally give you hundreds just off the last couple of days, but I don't have time for that. To prove my point here is one from the the esteemed admin @Horus . He is calling the Indian PM an XXXhole in a completely unrelated topic. This is the same guy who once banned me for calling his idol Taliban Khan. This is just one example. Except a few most of the think tanks/elite members follow the same pattern. Now I am not claiming that I am innocent. I have my share of such posts but the difference is we get warnings, bans, negative ratings and these rank holders are supposed to set examples for nobodies like me. Just my $0.02

Untitled.png

Coast Guard captures 14 Pak fishermen off Gujarat coast

That was a general comment from my observation. One just needs to spend a bit of time to know that. If you want examples I can literally give you hundreds just off the last couple of days, but I don't have time for that. To prove my point here is one from the the esteemed admin @Horus . He is calling the Indian PM an XXXhole in a completely unrelated topic. This is the same guy who once banned me for calling his idol Taliban Khan. This is just one example. Except a few most of the think tanks/elite members follow the same pattern. Now I am not claiming that I am innocent. I have my share of such posts but the difference is we get warnings, bans, negative ratings. Just my $0.02

View attachment 135336

Coast Guard captures 14 Pak fishermen off Gujarat coast
sb2.gif

Last edited:
Now that Indians have been getting man handled since I've been back, Webby comes up with the usual excuse to give the bhartis a free hand again by banning nationalists and patriots.

The usual excuse "we are under staffed" ..lmao .. Apart from some more most don't even view the threads where cleaning is required even if they are quoted or tagged (and online).... Perma ban seems like death penalty ... Removed altogether .. All you gotta do is bash Islam n Pakistan ..(rarely get banned).. But hey who cares when it's temporary .: they even boast how they run this forum :.. And how webby can't ban them coz of the mooolah the forum owner is making.
Don't give duhai of Pakistani forum. Ask mods to stop Indian traffic or keep your mouth shut. If you speak about us we gonna make fun of you for sure.

hahahaha then why do you ask how to improve pdf :P? Opened thread because you felt like opening a thread :P

Why should I shut my mouth .. I'm a member and have the right to express my opinion .. Unless the forum is owned by your father.. And is your property so yeah I shall say whatever i want۔۔۔neither did I mention you۔۔ so bug off.

Now that Indians have been getting man handled since I've been back, Webby comes up with the usual excuse to give the bhartis a free hand again by banning nationalists and patriots.
You're a 'nationalist' and 'patriot'? Then I must be Abe Lincoln!

Agreed. As I simply despise the US Government (at least the past few), however, love most of it's citizens. America of today is not the America that the Founding Fathers envisioned. Similarly Pakistan is not what founding father of Pakistan (Jinnah) envisioned.

We are so deep down the rabbit hole that we no longer can distinguish between the simple/gullible citizens of a nation from constitution raping regimes (whatever you may wish to call them) in power.

I would include each other's countries as well. It can be difficult but I always try to separate what I may think about a country's government from the country and it's people despite the fact that we all tend to write about "country" when it's more accurate to say we mean the state, the government, or it's policies. My country as an example, may be at odds with Iran most of the time, but I have absolutely no ill feelings about Iran or the Iranian people; to the contrary. The same goes with me for Russia, China, etc.

It's one thing to have an honest criticism of a country's policies. It's another to insult a poster's country for the purpose of enraging people or just to be insulting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom