What's new

Respect ---- !!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just want to outline again as people seem to be forgetting and turning pink.

Respect the soldiers (regardless of the country).
Respect different faiths and beliefs (regardless of how different than yours)
Don't post a useless meme/pic (regardless of how funny you think you are)
or a graphic video/image (to show how bad ISIL is, follow the rules regardless).

This pretty much means..

Insults to Pak/Ind soldiers will result in ban, insulting Islam/Hinduism will result in ban..

AKA 20 virgins, cow piss, bhangi, bhindi, ****, needs to be eliminated otherwise you will be eliminated according to the rules of engagement.

Regards

What about forced converts,Rapes,insulting our ancestors,cheering our deaths n so on ?

I bet none of thT is going to stop... If you are low on staff why don't you appoint more?? And why not perma ban the usual culprits like karan,contrarian,gressler and so on?? They bark those insult .. If it (not often)... get banned .. Come back n start the shyt slinging match again!

What about forced converts,Rapes,insulting our ancestors,cheering our deaths n so on ?

I bet none of thT is going to stop... If you are low on staff why don't you appoint more?? And why not perma ban the usual culprits like karan,contrarian,gressler and so on?? They bark those insult .. If it (not often)... get banned .. Come back n start the shyt slinging match again!
'Love Jihad' should aslo be in the list of "AKA 20 virgins, cow piss, bhangi, bhindi, ****".

'Love Jihad' should aslo be in the list of "AKA 20 virgins, cow piss, bhangi, bhindi, ****".

You guys are confusing what is a taboo topic in Pakistan with what is internationally considered offensive. Cheering deaths has no place what so ever, but things like forced conversion, love jihad (which I think is ludicrous) are topics that can definitely be up for discussion. PDF offers an opportunity of freedom of speech - and we should target to make full use of that.

or a graphic video/image (to show how bad ISIL is, follow the rules regardless).

This pretty much means..

Insults to Pak/Ind soldiers will result in ban, insulting Islam/Hinduism will result in ban..

AKA 20 virgins, cow piss, bhangi, bhindi, ****, needs to be eliminated otherwise you will be eliminated according to the rules of engagement.

Regards
Thanks a lot

PDF offers an opportunity of freedom of speech - and we should target to make full use of that.
You target to fully abuse that.

Now that Indians have been getting man handled since I've been back, Webby comes up with the usual excuse to give the bhartis a free hand again by banning nationalists and patriots.
There are handful members who give the ticks befitting reply, you are one of them. Whenever (unfortunately most of the times) PDF/Islam/Pakistan comes under Hindutva terrorist invasion, member like you are the first line of defense. Good luck with sanitizing PDF.

Last edited:

This pretty much means..

Regards
Look at the comments in a thread where you are asking to keep it clean.i guess some never change.

@WebMaster if you really want to improve the standard of this forum, you should review the current rank holders. Some of them are simply abusing the system. What makes it worse is that they are generally above the law. If these guys can't lead the way, don't expect the common posters to follow the rules.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom